My new stuff.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jase, when did you become a high end collector all of a sudden? I remember you from the TNI days back when I posted on those forums. hehe

MOVING ON UP!

P.S. Nice collection!

Eli26, I've never been on those forums matey.

creature4000, yeah 1/6 would be really sweet.

carbo-fation, no problem mate and yeah that's the look i was aiming for.

Sniperspawn, I was saying the same myself it would have been great if the Kakashi did light up.

Thanks for the nice comments guys, i'll post more pictures of my yoda etc sometime next week.

I see Eli26 as already gotten you confused with another member with the name Jase that is on this board (well before you) and on several other boards as well, you might get a lot of confusion with your screen name in the future.

I just got those two SM3 statues myself and they are surprisingly nice. You just have to put out of your mind what movie there from.:D

I see Eli26 as already gotten you confused with another member with the name Jase that is on this board (well before you) and on several other boards as well, you might get a lot of confusion with your screen name in the future.
There can only be one jase and that's me! :lol

I just got those two SM3 statues myself and they are surprisingly nice. You just have to put out of your mind what movie there from.:D
:D

I didn't think it was that bad to be honest, burn me i'm not normal right? :rotfl

Jase, when did you become a high end collector all of a sudden? I remember you from the TNI days back when I posted on those forums. hehe

Same here Eli, I thought it was Jase from the TNI forums as well, guess not though.

But nice collection you got there Jase!

MOVING ON UP!

P.S. Nice collection!

Different person. I'm JASE. This new guy is -JASE-. :monkey4

BTW, I'm still posting and modding over at TNI but I do buy statues and such now. The only "cheapo" line I buy is the Mattel DCUC. Awesome figures.

I vote that the newcomer changes his name! :lol

Think again newbie! :lol
Now do the right thing and PM Dave for a name change!
Err no! :lol

Only kidding it's getting changed, i use this on all the forums i post on but never thought to check if there was another Jase on here. :rolleyes:

Still the confusion will soon be over. :lol

EDIT: Name changed, Jase i like the "The Original JASE" lol

Last edited:
Err no! :lol

Only kidding it's getting changed, i use this on all the forums i post on but never thought to check if there was another Jase on here. :rolleyes:

Still the confusion will soon be over. :lol

EDIT: Name changed, Jase i like the "The Original JASE" lol

Hey, you're alright! Now I can sleep again! :rotfl

Thanks man!

Hey, you're alright! Now I can sleep again! :rotfl

Thanks man!

No problem bud. :cool:

I'll be posting some shots of my captain america vs red skull as soon as they clear my import tax payment at the post office, i always get caught by customs.

Can't wait to get it now, i've got the collecting bug i'm gonna go broke. :lol

Back