• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Wolverine Exclusive statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b24karrot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all.
Well my friend could not find a Predator statue :monkey2 so he has moved on and now wants the Sideshow wolverine Exclusive comiquette.:monkey3
So if anyone has one they want to sell or has seen one in a store lately please let me know.
And thanks in advance.
Dawn

They're slowly gaining in popularity. Non-Exclusive is going for about $350 on Ebay and rising. I'm sure you're request has been noted, just no one wants to sell right now. Now that I search, I don't even see any on Ebay at the moment. Good luck.

I have one I'm thinking about letting go...but I'd really like to try and work something out for a Bowen Juggernaut and Scarlet Witch. Hope that doesn't sound too douchey :eek:

Well I actually found the Pred maquette and kept it for myself, now that is douchey, so I would like to get him the wolverine, but I do not have either of those to trade, sorry.
But if you decide to just sell out right let me know.

Thanks

Back