wow, FedEx Home Delivery actually surprised me...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Diesel

i was not expecting my KoTD until tomorrow...

i had run out to the store for about 15-20 minutes to get some iced tea, and when i came back there was a note on my door that he had been here just 5 minutes before i got back...

so now i'm bummed... i jump in the car and start searching the neighborhood for him in hopes i could find him...

NO LUCK...

so i park the car come in the house, and 30 seconds later i see him pull up out front of my house again...?

i go outside and told him, i was just driving around looking for him... he said he had to come back this way, so he figured he stop for the hell of it again...

Woot... now i gotta open and inspect this thing... wish me luck...

very very cool piece...

this is one of their best IMO... his eyes look like they are glowing...

good job on this one SSW... :rock

The weight is good on this one, glad you like it. No breakage then either I assume. :banana

Congrats on the KotD aquisition!

That FedEx driver was actually pretty cool to notice that you had gotten home. At least that's one nice story to credit them with.

Dang it, now Im rethinking on getting this one. On to ebay I go, congratz Diesel.

LOL! I've done that before....and found the guy!

On the downside, I won't have my KoTD until sometime late next week at the earliest, and probably not until week after next. *sniff*

YEAH DIESEL
WHEN I GET A NOTE THROUGH MY DOOR IM LIKE
RIGHT DROP EVERY THING
DOWN THE POSTOFFICE
EVERYTHING ELSE GETS PUT ON HOLD
:yay

I bet if you ran a poll on this site you'd find out most of us have :lol I know I have a couple times at least.

After opening my KoTD...I will not be surprised if many turn up damaged...especially that flowing flap of robe that was supported with tape and foam. Oh so fragile...:x But so far so good...at least here in happy Sideshow Freak Land :xmas

Mine was graciously signed for by my neighbor since I wasn't home when FedEx arrived- and my neighbor of course then went out.

So my KoD is trapped next door.

My FedEx residential guy knows me pretty good, so if I am not home he will call me to let me know he is leaving something...

Mine was graciously signed for by my neighbor since I wasn't home when FedEx arrived- and my neighbor of course then went out.

So my KoD is trapped next door.

Nice of your neighbor to sign for you , but I think in this situation , "Breaking and entering" is an acceptable course of action ! :D

Hey, the same thing happened to me today...Fedex came by early in the day to deliver my SDCC ex. Luke and I wasn't home, but they came by again later in the day and I was able to receive my statue...

King of the Dead... this piece is kick ass... @#%$ creepy looking... :headbang:

img0962is4dw.jpg

img0970is2jt.jpg

img0971is4ol.jpg

Good to see you got yours in good shape. Can't wait to get mine this weekend from Adam.:banana

It would appear that I have gotten the first broken one. :balrog Good luck eveyone else.

Back