Star Wars: Force Unleashed....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By summer Lucas will want to push it back to Dec....more profit to he had close to X-mas.

(Bioware is currently make a star wars game).....

Or so that is the rumor.

Bioware is confirmed to be working on Jade Empire II. While Obsidian is "supposed" to be working on KOTR3, they were the ones that made KOTOR2 because Bioware wanted to make another game. We'll see what happens.

I want this game so badly...

AND I want an apprentice figure too...that would be SCHWEET...

By far my most anticipated game. I'd rather wait and have it be perfect just like Nintendo did with Twilight Princess.

By far my most anticipated game. I'd rather wait and have it be perfect just like Nintendo did with Twilight Princess.

The annoying thing is that the continued delays are not because they are wanting more time to finish the game, but because they decided to have a co-release on the Wii (originally they weren't... then LucasArts decided to cash in) so the whole shebang is being held up for that. :tap

This is the most anticipated game of '08 for me. It's like the Jedi Knight series but on roids. The graphics look incredible.

I also hope this game has a multiplayer feature. Can you imagine, and 8-12 players going at it with lightsabers and force powers.:drool

The only minors gripes I have is the character's underhanded light saber stance, and why do I always have to kill Stormies? They always get the short end side of the stick.:monkey2

This really does look awesome. I watched the other video about the characters on there too and that was pretty interesting. Solved my question of wondering how this effects continuity (I know its EU, but I usually count that in continuity as well) since there's this person with insane force powers. But now it makes more sense what's up with that.

So will the Wii version be dumbed down, or still feature all the kickassness of the trailer?

It's being done by another company because it can't handle the new stuff like the PS3 and Xbox 360 can. It won't be having the lightsaber controls like we'd hope for. But it will have an exclusive fighting option where you can fight with various Star Wars characters (not just from the game). And from what I've heard it's got good graphics.

Which also means that the announcement of the Wii version didn't delay the release since they could easily release the Wii version after the others. I think they delayed becuse they actually needed the time. Which is good. I know some people are concerned that the focus on the new technology of the game may mean that the story will suck or the game will be too short. But they've been working on this since like 2005 so they've had plenty of time to make a good game that's of appropriate length and has a good story. Although I'm not too sure about multiplayer, the fact that they haven't gone into details about it makes me think it's not that great.

game looks great but the story... ugh. secret apprentice? i am looking forward to seeing how they explain Palpatine's unawareness.

game looks great but the story... ugh. secret apprentice? i am looking forward to seeing how they explain Palpatine's unawareness.

Vader took plenty of apprentices and so did Sidious. I don't understand why it has to be "secret"; they already had them

They were always looking for ways to get rid of each other. Because of Vader's injuries he wasn't as powerful as Sidious had wanted. Vader felt that he should be in control of the galaxy so they both had their own secret apprentices.

yeah, i know... but Palpatine surely has his finger on the pulse of the dark side... he has a connection with Vader so that tight i can't imagine him not tapping in (let alone another dark side force user not showing up on his Sith Lord radar).

Back