Predator War!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerfeet

Super Freak
Reaction score
well its a start of the collection, started in September of last year and really enjoying these items......have all uscm as well plus a collection of aliens....

sweet.

Just need to sort out my office and get some proper display cabinets.

great collection man , nice to see another pred maniac !.
Come to think of it , I need to get my collection pics up here.
Great stuff :D.

get them up uscm............when I get my avp-r stuff so big pics will need to be done.....put the aliens, uscm and pred figures together.......3 war fight.......now we are talking..... avp3 anyone :rolleyes:

Great collection, man. Are those all differnt aliens? I noticed you have two Predator 2s? Is one BD?

No they are the standard P2, just liked it too much.....:rolleyes: plus wanted to try some of my special bio that I have....

However I know have a BD P2 and like it alot.....great for striking a pose.....

Just doing some purchasing around the AVP-R line........this is all building up to when my office is done then I will be posting some major pictures :D

Well after much waiting hunting and searching I have finally laid my hands on my ultimate item....:D

one day I'll get MY hands on one of these:monkey5 btw are you the one who won it on ebay from the cosmetic seller?has a little damage on the bottom?:monkey2 collection looks great!:chew

Back