Predator diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=4241

012408predatornt8.jpg

:rock it looks great!!!! I'll be adding it to my ALIEN diorama collection.

I just hope they keep the paint close to the actual prototype though! :chew

Anyone who has experience with sideshow diorama's. How expensive would this awsome piece be?

Not counting the tiny dioramas, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings dioramas have ranged from $199-$299 so far. Then again, if these are more like the Aliens dioramas, those have been $150.

Last edited:
Anyone who has experience with sideshow diorama's. How expensive would this awsome piece be?

Odds are the same as the ALIEN Dios, $150.

This thing looks great, having this and P2 dio will go great with having the ALIEN and ALIENS dios.

I have no doubt this will look great. SS did an amazing job on the Alien dios, so I think this one will be no different.

Looks pretty good so far but a pass for me, i think. Gonna wait on final judgement untill i see the whole thing.

I wonder what the exclusive will be?? It looks like he is next to a tree

My guess is a pose without his helmet - or maybe a retractable gauntlet?
or how about a skinned body hanging from a tree next to him?

I didn't plan to order this piece. But I'm going to own four of these total.

And I love the first Alien, and the second is on its way. Alien 3 is also a must.

So for the fourth statue, it's a toss-up between this Predator, or the upcoming Alien Resurrection piece. Or the Queen Alien.

Not an easy question. The Queen would be my first choice, and the Predator really has nothing to do with the actual Alien movies, despite what the greedy Fox executives did with the franchise later on.

But these things are amazing, and their price point is unbelievably low for the quality you get.

I wonder what the exclusive will be?? It looks like he is next to a tree

My guess is a pose without his helmet - or maybe a retractable gauntlet?
or how about a skinned body hanging from a tree next to him?

These dios don't have exclusives. Likely it'll be a second dio for unmasked. Makes sense, 4 Alien films to 2 Preds, they'll probably balance it by 4 Pred dios with a masked an unmasked for each film.

These dios don't have exclusives. Likely it'll be a second dio for unmasked. Makes sense, 4 Alien films to 2 Preds, they'll probably balance it by 4 Pred dios with a masked an unmasked for each film.

The newsletter said that this would be the first dio to have an exclusive version

"This outstanding new diorama will be the very first in the Alien and Predator Diorama series to feature a Sideshow Exclusive Edition, so keep an eye on our upcoming newsletters for Pre-Order details and more information!"

You were elected to lead, not to read. :rotfl

J/K -- this one will have an exclusive. Check the newsletter. ;)

And it's probably going to be the masked/unmasked switcheroo, yes.

Back