HT Celtic Pred Prices!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gofourindian

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just saw a HT Celtic...opened...and assembled went on EBAY for $500+! What is going on with these? That seems crazy! They all seem to go for $400 or more. By far the most of all the AvP figures. Why do you think this is? I just need a Scar to complete my AvP's and those 'aint cheap either!

I'm sure they will drop....but how much would be the question. These are hot probably due to AvPR. But it seems everything Predator related is skyhigh right now. I emailed Hot Toys wondering if they would ever re release the popular AvP figures. They pretty much told me they didn't see that happening. Seems to me if they re released the Celtic and Scar figures they would sell out again. Kinda like the Takara Batman figure.

Also because he and Scar are series one and harder to obtain

That and like the first wave of ALIENS figures, they were also made in lesser quantities than the 2nd wave.

Personally, I don't know why people are paying these insane prices. All you'd have to do is just get Chopper then find a Celtic mask and net gun wristband, and you'd basically have a Celtic Pred right there.

I, like Alice Adrenochrome, hold no love towards AVP1 or the Predators in it. Though I will say this, Celtic's mask is one of the best in the series.

I like those, too, plus the Elder P2 Pred and the Lost Hunters.

Thank God for Stan Winston. ADI did a good job on Wolf, too, though I wish they'd trade in that toothpick-combi-stick for the one from P2. THAT was a weapon.

lol thats just crazy.. 1000 for a figure like hicks???? thats the kind of money you pay for one of a kind customs from the far east.this is just silly..
the guy who bought the lot of figures for $860 must be feeling pretty damn happy now.. im pretty sure we are gonna see an increase in people selling theyre hicks figures on ebay..enough to make the price drop.

p.s. that figure isnt worth more than $200... just my opinion...welll unless it can dance and cook mongolian cuisine

I think that's more of a bidding war gotten out of hand, than anything.

If anything, he's worth $200, but that's about it.

Predators are nothing compared to HICKS!
He's reaching the $1000 mark!

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Alien...goryZ348QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That is totally nuts! I bought two Hicks figures when they were first released, mainly for the armour, uniform and weapons... 'cause the portrait, as we all know now, was less than perfect. He's a cool figure, to be sure, but is he really worth a thousand dollars? Especially when he can be kit bashed for much much less? I don't think so. If I had that much to spend on one figure I'd start looking for a Predator maquette instead. :monkey5

Well I know one thing...if I had a Hicks he'd be going on ebay pronto! I'm filling in my Hot toys Preds and refuse to pay what these are going for now. I like 'em just not that much! Just like my Celtic that just came around, Scar will to. You just have to be patient. I can't imagine..."wanna trade 2 HT Hicks for a Predator Maquette?" Just doesn't sound right, does it? :lol

Back