• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: The Dark Knight - 'Joker/Why So Serious' Poster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsychoCenobite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not to seem morbid but I'm looking for the Dark Knight poster with the Joker on it with 'Why so serious'.

I was going to get it ages ago but held off. Now that Heath Ledger has died the advertising campagne is probably going to change. So I might not be able to get the poster.

So I'm looking for that poster but I can only find it for £30!!!!

Does anyone know where I can get it?

Many thanks,

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I have these that I might trade for it:

Peter Jackson statue
Balrog Flame of Undun x 2 (one unopened)
The Dead - Security Guard (unopened)
Hellboy Museum Style bust (not bronze)

I got one for $20 on eBay Express.....:monkey3 Granted it's the slightly smaller size...something like 24"x36". It's a reprint on thicker paper.....I want it for the image, don't care if it's not the double-sided authentic poster...so if you don't mind a reprint, there are still lots avaible for $20.

Last edited:
I did see a few of those on eBay but I'm not sure what the print quality will be like. I know scanning and printing from an already printed original usually comes out not as good - to do with the prints dots, I think.

Have you got it in hand? Any chance of some photos, including a detail close up?

Cheers,

PS. I'm gutted I didn't just get one straight away! :monkey2

Thanks for that! :chew

I put an order in! But only after making an offer on an eBay one! :monkey4 Fingers crossed that one gets rejected! :lol

EDIT: I now have two posters... d'oh!

Was that you who got it for £50?? :lol :monkey5

Just ordered one from MovieMarket for £21, but with 17% cashback! :D

I got one off the bay for $72. A texas company. I don't trust overseas companies

Where are people getting these posters? My guess, movie theater owners?

Where are people getting these posters? My guess, movie theater owners?

Owners, employees, friends, etc. They also make tons of extras for online stores to sell. Which you can easily find online, but they are expensive.

Owners, employees, friends, etc. They also make tons of extras for online stores to sell. Which you can easily find online, but they are expensive.

I actually got one from an online store for 35.00, but that was before the demand went up.

I got one a while back. Looking for the int'l version, if it even exists. I've only seen it in reprint or large banner size.

I actually got one from an online store for 35.00, but that was before the demand went up.

Yeah I know, hell I was about to buy one on ebay (before Ledgers death), when they were going for like $20.00

But a couple days later after his death they are now too expensive for me to own. So if they release a new marketing campaign with Bale on the poster, that will be just fine for me :).

I got one a while back. Looking for the int'l version, if it even exists. I've only seen it in reprint or large banner size.

I have seen an auction or two where the person stately the international posters (Batman and Joker ones) being 27" by 40"/double sided theater poster. So I assume they exist.

Back