HT ALIENS line finished?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So, with no word or announcements since the release of the Power Loader, things have gone dead quiet on the ALIENS marines front.

No Series 3?

So this begs the question: are they working on a 1/6th QUEEN?

Or are they getting the NOSTROMO CREW ready for release?

Anybody have any guesses as to what we'll see this Feb at ToyFair?

So, with no word or announcements since the release of the Power Loader, things have gone dead quiet on the ALIENS marines front.

No Series 3?

So this begs the question: are they working on a 1/6th QUEEN?

Or are they getting the NOSTROMO CREW ready for release?

Anybody have any guesses as to what we'll see this Feb at ToyFair?

All I know is if they do I am all over them. It has been a ***** this past two months trying to get caught up. All I need is Ripley and Apone now. Neither one I care too much about.

I could see letting Apone go, but you kinda have to get Ripley. Or get the Power Loader with her. She stands out nicely against the other marines.

I hope we see a Queen, that would be an amazing figure and one I'm confident HT could nail.

I really don't expect anything to do with the ALIEN franchise come February. My guess is, if anything related to ALIEN or Predator shows up, it'll be either AVPR or P1 related, I think they might be moving on for now.

Oh ye have little faith!
I just soooo hope we'll be getting that Queen they hinted at, and I'm still hopefull of a Bishop and Newt (with a ton of accessories).
I've seen a lot of peoples ,SST Frank Blacks that have been bashed, but I feel it's inapropriate to bash the Bishop.

HT usually keeps it quiet between their releases, so it's not abnormal to NOT hear anything from them about "what's coming up" just cause there's no news since their last release in November.

I think they're looking into the Alien Queen. :D

I would be all over the Nostromo crew, especially if they release them with those kick-ass space suits. I also think the Ressurection crew would make cool figures, I may be alone in that thought. lol!

I don't think the line is dead by a longshot, but I do agree that we probably won't see anymore USCM. Maybe a Newt and/or Bishop, but doubful on the marines.

I think they're looking into the Alien Queen. :D

Absolutely they are. They even made the announcement that, given the success of the line, they are re-looking at how to do a Queen.

But HT usually doesn't wait so long between releases. So it does indeed look like the end of the marines.

They're gearing up for something though. And they usually announce something major at ToyFair. Last year, the Power Loader. This year...? Maulan is probably right, it's probably going to be Predator 1 and Dutch. Fine by me.

I'm impatiently waiting for the announcement of the Aliens Queen, and the start of the Alien Series of figures!

Bring it on HT!

I wish they'd rerelease Hicks. He's so hard to find(And when you do find him, he's generally high-priced), it's not even funny.:monkey2

I really can't wait till they release some pics of the P1 Predator, though. That baby's going to be the 'Holy Grail' of my collection(Alongside Hicks, if I ever find him).

I scour ebay everynight hoping to see him up
Same. Once I sell my Ancient Pred, I hope I can find one on ebay and get him.

After that, all I'll really want is just Wolf, Elder P2 and P1, and maybe, Dutch's squad.

Man P1 is gonna be BOMB bro i cant wait for this ****! i sold all my **** and all im left with is Dioramas Predator 2 series and Wolf HT and AVPR Prop Replicas, bring this ***** on!

Didn't you also keep your Hot Toys Predator 2 figure?:confused:

But yeah, agreed! P1 is the guy we've been waiting for. After that, every other Predator(Besides the Lost Hunters and a Battle-Damaged P1 Predator) is pretty much up there with the AVP Preds; redundant.

The only Predators holding alot of value from the AVP series is Scar and Celtic and the Exclusives, the P2 series are already fetching 200 plus and they have only been out for 2 months. Im expecting the P2 series to SKYROCKET even more man

Back