Quick shot of my Star Wars collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HigHurtenflurst

Freaked Out
Reaction score
With the arrival of SS Leia and old Ben, my Star Wars shelf is finally complete!! (Until they can give me a better 3P0, that is!)

YAY Sideshow! And YAY Hurricane for the Vader goodness!

:chew:chew

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

Thanks guys! The Chewie is from a guy in Ontario Canada, a custom job I've had for quite a while. A smidge too tall for scale, maybe, but quite nicely done. The 3P0 is the Collectors series POTF one, re-painted to hid the crappy job they did on the blaster damage to his chest.

Jessica Rabbit photo (Giggity!!!!) came with the DVD. It's in the frame that used to have a picture of my wife. You better believe I was in the doghouse over that for a while!

X-wing Luke was a lot of fun to do, and I love the splash of colour he adds. Not quite done futzing with him yet, and I'm debating chopping his head down to get the helmet on. Can't quite bring myself to do it. Yet....

So threepio is repainted. No wonder he looks so good. Did you completely repaint the whole body or just dirty him up?

So threepio is repainted. No wonder he looks so good. Did you completely repaint the whole body or just dirty him up?

Completely re-painted him, except for the wires in his torso. He didn't turn out as bright or shiny as I'd hoped, so I decided to dirty him up a bit like in ANH. In that context it looks not bad, though I'm sincerely hoping somebody (hint hint Sideshow!) releases one with a properly scaled head and some articulation! 'Till then, he'll do.

Blasphemy !! you display Star Wars with pride and show the Star Trek Enterprise on your computer desktop?! What the %^*!

j/k nice setup!

i think i remember that Chewie... wasn't cheap... guy also did a few other Star Wars customs...

Blasphemy !! you display Star Wars with pride and show the Star Trek Enterprise on your computer desktop?! What the %^*!

j/k nice setup!

hey nothing wrong with that, star trek was around well before sw was.
both good imo

nice collection man. they look good together.

Back