Ghostbusters - Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I hope it plays well. It looks stunning!

The last games console I owned was the N64... I might need to buy a PS3 or X-Box for this! :cool:

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I'm sure that with a property like this they took their time with it, you gotta do Ghostbusters right or not do it at all! Now all we need is some 12" figures and I can die happy! :D

Holy crap, that looks awesome,a must buy for me!! :rock

It doe's indeed look awesome let's just hope they get the gameplay right? if they do we'll have a winner on are hands here, can't wait to play this badboy.

Looks great!!!:rock:rock:rock A must-buy for me too. Will you be able to beat the crap out of Walter Peck?:D

653-7175.gif

It's weird, Slimer sounds like P!tu. Relation, perhaps:D

Anyone remember the Sega Genesis Ghostbusters game?

I love that thing!

I'm looking forward to this game tremendously!! Loved Ghostbusters since it was first released in the theatre. It was soooo popular back then, it was sold out nearly the entire first week. Took 3 tries to finally see it the first time!

I've got a 1/1 Ghostbusters outfit and recently picked up a 1/6th Ghostbusters kit!! Now, if I could just get a Dan Ackroyd head...

-Rex

Anyone remember the Sega Genesis Ghostbusters game?

I love that thing!

I remember the Commodore 64 version... that was fun.

I think this (along with GTAIV and the Force Unleashed) will end up making me use my $600 tax check on a 360.

I am going to go out on a limb and say this looks boring as hell. Sorry guys! I love the Ghost Busters and the graphics look terrific. The gameplay looks well average. :doh

I am going to go out on a limb and say this looks boring as hell. Sorry guys! I love the Ghost Busters and the graphics look terrific. The gameplay looks well average. :doh

It could very well turn out like that? but i really hope it doesn't, i'd love a proper good ghostbusters game.

We'll just have to wait for reviews/demo's and see how it plays.

So far so good. I have such high hopes for this.

All I'm gonna say is, this better have co-op!!!!!!

All I'm gonna say is, this better have co-op!!!!!!
Yeah man it better have but i'm sure i heard/read it wouldn't?

Most shooters should have co-op as standard, how much fun were gears, crackdown etc when you could play them with a buddy? shame cod4 didn't have it because that would have been insane.

Okay, looks like we lost some posts there. Was wondering what was happening...

I'll either take some pics of my kit, or see if I have some of his pics. I got the set for $100- from a fellow on gbprops.com He doesn't sell too many of these, but it's well worth it. The detail on the Proton Pack and Ecto goggles is superb! Just superb! Even has stickers for it. The name tag is great too.

The head is modeled after the cartoon version, which isn't for me, so until I can get a Dan Akroyd head, I'll just have the figure wearing the goggles.

Wish I knew more about leds,fiber optics, etc. It'd be sooooo cool to have lighting in the pack...

-Rex

I missed this thread somehow, but the game looks insane! I had an old Ghostbusters game that was, well... old. This one looks like a riot! Looks like I have one more reason to get that PS3 now... :monkey5

Rex, where are those pics, bro!!!??? I have GOT to see that kit, that is just un-freakin'-believable! If you want to find out about lighting it up, talk to Hurricane. I'm sure you've already seen what he did with the USCM shoulder lamps and MTs, right? If anybody can do it, he's the one to ask! :D

Back