GDAY from DOWNUNDER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glennfett

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gday guys and girls,
greetings from Australia.
Well,ive been lurking on these boards for an Eternity so now seemed like the right time to join-dont ask why,LOL.
Im a BIG fan of ALL things Starwars-Hasbro,SSC and GG.Of course my love formost is Hasbro then SSC and GG.
Im a Bakery Manager/pastrycook/baker by trade.Love my job-it helps pay for Starwars stuff!!!!!;)
Married last October to my lovely wife Sarah who is a huge LOTR and Anita Blake fan-im more Anne Rice fan when it comes to Vampires.
Remind me to tell you the story of C3 the night of waiting in line for George...lol...i had to toss up either seeing GL the day of my birthday OR due to the line moving from the CRAZYYYYY weather,get out,so i could race back to the hotel to wake my wife up to get her to come into the lines before they sealed the doors(I was 11th in line that night with a buncha friends from sw.com message boards) ;)

chat to ya all soon,
cheers-Glenn.

G'day Gleen,

Welcome to the Freaks Board! Hope you like posting as much as you have enjoyed reading! I'm down in Melbourne, where are you from? I only collect SSC 12" Star Wars line, but don't post much in the forum. It gets quite heated some times! :lol

Make sure you post pictures of you collection in the Gallery form too! I love looking at people's displays!
Cheers,
-Grange

G'day Glenn, theres fellow Aussies here on the board also. Im from Sydney its an awesome place and im sure youll enjoy it

Hi, Nice to see some more of us Aussies around. Even though I'm far from the boards biggest poster I still find it quite entertaining and find myself logging in several times a day. Sure you will too.

G'day mate, welcome to the boards.

It is always good to see another Aussie here.
Make sure you post your collection up, sounds like you have a good collection.
I am from Sydney, what about you?

Cheers

HAHAHA thanks for the warm welcome guys!!!
Im actually from Newcastle ;)
I have about 15 SSC 12inch figures
about 10 GG busts
and a THOUSAND hasbro figures LMAO( grossly counted though)LOL.
:chew:chew:chew

Sad to hear about Heath today:monkey2:monkey2

Back