KOTD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

VTX

KOTD arrived today :whip
VERY COOL IMO
It is amazing that this arrived with no damage....
Way to go SSW :banana
I got number 38 :bow
Thanks SSW :rock

I'm in the UK and I don't think I've had any shipping notice! :sick

I'm still waiting for my free crown! :\

I can't wait for KOTD though. He looks so go and I've got a spot ready for him on my shelf!

Psycho Cenobite :balrog

T-minus about 4 hours for mine, I can't wait. So VTX, I have heard he is permanantly attached to the base, is this true? :dunno

Congrats on the pristine statue and low # Bill! :clap

Mine should be here tomorrow as well. :banana

i recieved mine tonite ,1 day early.
i got number 48/6500 .the detailing is very good.the paint on the face is pretty good.the sculpt is superb,now to find a green lightbulb:banana

Got mine today too!!!!

#20278o

...man what a scary piece to take out of the box....:bonk

BTW, Thanks for the congrats..:bow

Also...

now to find a green lightbulb
I tried one and did not like it as it washes out all the color and makes it look Bad... IMO :dunno
Bill

PS ...Pinball arrives tomorrow..:banana

Mine was shipped and I have been tracking its progress- it was scheduled for delivery today. It never arrived!!! I was prepared to be here to sign for it. If it comes tomorrow, I won't be here. Have any of you been in this situation before? What has Fed Ex done? They can come back all they want this week, but since today was the day it was scheduled to be delivered, that was the day I arranged to be home. Now it will come at a time when I am not there. Do I risk signing the form to have them leave it at my door and have it get stolen before I get home? What should I do?

Getting mine from Adam at Dark Shadow Collectibles very shortly . Can't wait ! I've got a place all set up for him . Look forward to the Helm as well !
:rock

That depends on the area where you live. I have them leave it on my porch and no problems.or.. You can call them and have it delivered where someone is home...:whip

Just got mine about 40 mins ago. Very cool and looks just like what I saw at SDCC>

Back