Enclosed displays for Jabba and throne?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr2red

Super Freak
Reaction score
Enclosed displays please.....
I am still looking for the best way to display mine. Right now it is on the dining room table cover with plastic. I am looking for a something that will keep it relatively dust free, deep and strong enough to hold it.

Looking forward to your ideas and displays

Last edited:
Re: Jabba and throne how have you displayed it?

I was interested in starting a new fresh thread devoted to Jabba's in a enclosed environment. A lot of the Jabba's in that thread are out in the open.
Is that a good enough reason for a new thread?

I was interested in starting a new fresh thread devoted to Jabba's in a enclosed environment. A lot of the Jabba's in that thread are out in the open.

It is.

And I'm anxious to see what someone might have come up with. Mine as well is sitting on a table---

I have asked Dave to change the title of this thread.
Hopefully it will reflect what I am looking for more accurately.

Dr2red... I am in the same boat... thats why I haven't displayed any of my stuff yet.

I've searched online for cases to fit things in and no luck without ... most shelves are too short for the base. plus with Biker Scout on order and the man Darkness in my collection I need something not only deep for Jabbas throne but tall and wide.

The only solution so far is to make something custom made. I'm looking at something 2'D x 4'W and the height of each shelf needs to be over just over 24" (to make room for lights:D)

:confused::confused::confused:

I don't think I have seen any pictures of cased displays so it might be interesting if anybody did.

I don't think I have seen any pictures of cased displays so it might be interesting if anybody did.

I have been looking for a good strong display case that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I am hoping that someone on the forum will be able to show myself and others their ideas. I need to use my dining room table for eating again:D

No reason to get pi$$y...I asked you to not take offense to pointing you to the Jabba image thread, yet you did. I know you were asking about cases as well but I don't think many have this enclosed because of the size to set this up with all the characters.

There was one that had a case specially made in that thread with the size dimensions and where they bought it from which is why I directed you there.

No reason to get pi$$y...I asked you to not take offense to pointing you to the Jabba image thread, yet you did. I know you were asking about cases as well but I don't think many have this enclosed because of the size to set this up with all the characters.

There was one that had a case specially made in that thread with the size dimensions and where they bought it from which is why I directed you there.

Sorry I wasn't getting pissy just pleading my case for a new thread.:D

Sorry I wasn't getting pissy just pleading my case for a new thread.:D

It didn't come across that way but fair enough. BTW, a specialty size case is going to cost as much as (if not more than) the entire Jabba set up which is probably also why not many have it enclosed besides the space issue.

Fair enough. BTW, a specialty size case is going to cost as much as (if not more than) the entire Jabba set up which is probably also why not many have it enclosed besides the space issue.

Good point. I wish I had the cash to build a specialty case. I love my Jabba and don't want to have to box it up due to lack of display space. My bookcases are fine for the PFs but Jabba and his throne are just to big and heavy.

Thats why I bought a 37" x 37" card table for mine and I kind of like not having it cased since any dust kind of adds to the realism since I am sure that wasn't a very clean palace.

Thats why I bought a 37" x 37" card table for mine and I kind of like not having it cased since any dust kind of adds to the realism since I am sure that wasn't a very clean palace.

Even with the plastic on it mine I am sure is as realistic as yours :lol

The best option for an enclosed Jabba display is buying a fish tank.

That is probably the best idea yet!

I have seen it done for other collectibles. They seem to work really well and there is a large variety of sizes to choose from.

I will start looking now. Thanks

Back