Gondorian Helms Arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TolkienCollector

Dear Customer,
Thank you for shopping with us at SideshowCollectibles.com! Your Order
has been invoiced and is being prepared to ship out from our EU Warehouse!
Please allow 21 business days from this invoice date for the receipt of
your item. We have included your invoice below as well as some other helpful
information about your order!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Item # Description U/M Ordrd Shpd Back Price Ext
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
95005 PC 1 1 0 $120.00 $120.00
Helms of the Gondorian Guards
------------

YES! YES!! YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I only checked my a/c 5 minutes before I received this, and there didn't appear to be any movement :dunno :dunno :dunno

That finishes off a nice day very well :bow :yay :smokin :rock :clap :clap

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

Re: Gondorian Helms Update!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS..........:ar

They are SUPER COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..:clap

You will absolutely love these Helm's TC ! I was amazed when I opened mine for the first time . I've got them displayed directly above my comptuter monitor so I can always take a look at them while I'm surfing the web , or on this chat board . The Fountain Guard Helm alone makes this set wourth it . Also , it's the only opportunity to get something of Faramirs . I feel sorry for anyone that wanted , but missed out on this little collection , and unfortunately , alot of people did .

Congrats TC ! :rock

Yep, I received them yesterday...

Absolutely bloody fantastic set!!! :rock :rock :rock

The details are as stunning as ever (look at the feathers on the FG helm...) and wow-oh-wow is this a set NOT to miss!

I got mine too, and I live in the UK.
First ploystone fix in months!!!

Worth every penny :)

Mine arrived on Monday together with Saurons Helm and this morning my Ellesar Crown arrived - small but perfectly formed.

Last week the Wounded Orc arrived - still got a buzz out of opening the polystyrene to see what would be revealed - brought it home that sooner or later the last piece will arrive and then no more (well until the first Narnia pieces start appearing !).

Cheers

Andy

Gondorain helms

Well, got the Gondorian helms and Elessar crown today - my first helms and to be perfectly honest I cannot see what all the fuss is about. The Elessar crown is, frankly, a waste of space. They're all well made and each of the Gondorain helms is surprisingly heavy, but I just can't get excited about them.... sorry, guess these will be my first and last helms...

Re: Gondorain helms

You are gonna love them TC, best helms since the Rohirrim's and Theoden...

I now have a Shipping Notice from SS. The package isn't on the Parcelfarce system yet, but I'm sure it'll arrive Friday or Saturday :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :google :google

Got home from holiday to find mine waiting for me! Was going to sell them on but with no Faramir I thought I'd put his helm next to Boromir so I have a reminder of him, and OH MY GOD! How amazing are these! I never thought they'd be so big and...well.....good! No way that I'm selling these now! And now I'm thinking I could get ones that weren't on statues or busts, like Thodens and Royal guard....
Mouth Of Sauron was going to be the only helm I had aswell! Can't WAIT for that one now.

Arrived this morning!!! Great Soooooper Smashin' :lol :thud :lol :thud

It's a luvverly set!!

I hope everyone that really wanted a set of these got one ! I can only imagine what these will be going for on eBay in a year or two . :google

My set is already on its way to me right now! I received my Elessar crown yesterday aswell! The crown is much better then I thought it would be. The pins on which it stands were abit crooked but nothing a pair of pliars couldnt fix. Cant wait for it stand between the Gondorian helms :yay

I managed to get an order in for these through the waiting list. Don't know when the set will ship though, but I guess it will shortly seeing other EU customers are getting them in.

Back