colonial marines current ebay prices?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunk_leprechaun

Super Freak
Reaction score
i woke up this moring and had the urge to pick up an HT colonial marine.:D either vasquez or hudson.. or maybe both, if i can get em at a good price.

id really appreciate it if any of you guys could just give me a rough estimate on what these go for on ebay?i want to know what to put as a max bid.

p.s. i really need a marine figure lool:chew

hicks -

hudson -

Vasquez -

Drake -

Apone -

....screw ripley:monkey1

Thanks all in advance

cheers

Ripley and Drake are the cheapest. You can still get them for around $100 or possibly less (for Ripley anyway). The others are probably going for $130 - $150 (although this is getting higher). Hicks is the exception, as he may go as high as $300 mint in box. He'll always be over $200.

sometimes you can get luckey and het all of them together for 100$ each....or less. I got my full set of them for 580 shipped!

sometimes you can get luckey and het all of them together for 100$ each....or less. I got my full set of them for 580 shipped!

not when you have to get em shipped half way across the world, i though of buying a lot of them together but shipping alone would come close to $220:monkey4

i cant afford that at the moment:monkey2

That's how I got my second Hicks, and my only Apone & Vasquez. Some guy had a buy-it-now for $400-somethin' from Spain...he had great feedback and had all the figures unopened and MIB so I nabbed them!

I've actually got my eye on that auction, but yeah, I have a feeling it'll go way up at the last minute, like most auctions.

It sure did. Heheheh. I was watching this one. LOL! I did just luck apon a Vasquez for $99.99 buy it now. I will take that deal. Yes sir!

So how much did it go for and who removed the link :monkey3 i didnt wanna bid i wanted to watch it but someone feels insecure :p

I'm looking for a USCM figure aswell, though I'll probably sell my Ancient Asia Predator to fund getting a Hicks figure, since he's the only one I want.

I still can't believe I managed to get a Hicks from The Godfather two Christmases ago (2006) for 90 dollars SHIPPED. The prices on Ebay hadn't gone crazy then, but were around 120 and he was sold out everywhere online. Bob's website listed the figure as sold out, but I sent him a PM anyway and he told me he would check the warehouse to be sure. A few days later, he replies, "I've got one with box damage, but the figure is in mint shape. How's 90 shipped sound." I jumped on it. Irony is that when it arrived, the box really didn't look that bad. So, I feel like I definitely lucked on on that one.

For everyone here looking to get some marines, I'm really shocked the prices have gone so high...

However, a quick suggestion, if you can wait... wait. There's a good chance HT will be announcing a new line from another Alien movie -- hoping for A L I E N -- in which case, the prices will surely drop as everyone focuses on a new alien line.

I wonder how much a fully decked out and customize Hicks would go for on eBay, like some of the beauties people have posted in this section?

I'm probobly alone in wanting this, But I hope that HT will one day get the Alien Reserection liscense, and at the very least make the Ripley clone.
Say what you want about that movie, but That woman was a bad ass in that.
And besides, Weaver is, as allways, hot.:eek:

I wonder how much a fully decked out and customize Hicks would go for on eBay, like some of the beauties people have posted in this section?

Depending on how things go in the next few weeks I might be selling my Hicks and I wouldn't accept less than $400. I need to look at the current ebay climate.

Depending on how things go in the next few weeks I might be selling my Hicks and I wouldn't accept less than $400. I need to look at the current ebay climate.

What??? Say it ain't so! Your Hicks is the most accurate and coolest-looking version ever posted on this board... I can't imagine why you'd even consider selling him, but you must have a very good reason... :monkey2

Anybody with a serious Hicks jones couldn't hope to find one better, that's for sure. If stock figures are going for $300, then $400 would be a bargain!

Back