Cave Troll Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RickDTM

Not Weta, but here are a couple of shots of the rare Cave Troll bust I did for someone. There's no gloss on the eyes or mouth (yet) as I wanted to catch what detail was there. Gloss and cameras don't mix for detail... I think I'm going to paint my SShw C Troll bust in this color pattern some time....next up will be Baradur. ;)

CTrollFinal2.JPG

CTrollFinal3.JPG

Amazing.
I really need to get one of those and give it to Rick.

Thanx all! It's a pretty rare piece I did for a collector, so unfotunately it's leaving me soon. The eyes and mouth have been glossed since these pics, and I gotta say the gloss really brings him to "life". :D

I just noticed something. Our Cave Troll may be in need of contacting Kramer & Mr. Castanza regarding a "Bro/Manzier"... ;) :lol

LOL!!! No doubt!!! That's what happens when you've got nuthin' but Orc to eat.... :p

Damn!!! That is a REALLY nice bust!! I would like to get something like that, really good.:clap

impressive.................most impressive.................:lvader

THATS VERY NICE , IT MAKES ME SAD THAT MY WETA STATUE DOESNT HAVE THE ARROWS IN HIM, THEY LOOK AWSOME,
(AN ORC UNDER THE HAMMER WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO):clap

Would that be my Barad Dur Rick?

Excellent work on the Cave Troll!! I guess the before pics were nothing much but this sculpt without paint and not worthy of showing? A whipping nonetheless for Rick:whip just so you remember in case you might forget :p

I am the collector Rick speaks of. :wave This is my second piece from Rick. Some of you may remember a Witchking bust that he re-did? That is mine too. My original plan was to build and paint this myself but my hand got crunched by a tool box so that ended that. Rick was kind enough to endure yet another crazed fanboy's piece. Can't say enough about your work Amigo! Love it and can't wait to get it! Here's how he started...
ct1qd.jpg

ct55nc.jpg

:mwaha :mwaha

Wow, all I can say is another FANTASTIC piece of Art Rick.
You are so very talented it is scary, I love your work.:bow :bow

Thanks for showing us the pics

shell
x
:toast :gimli

Ahhhh, THERE you are James! Thanx for posting the in-progress shots, and the "before" shot. See BElect., nothing to show!! :lol That goes for you too Gabber...

Thanx to all for your feedback!!

Back