Finally!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

B Electronic

w00t!! Today I finally got some good news!! Got my own house!! Currently I'm constantly pendling between my girlfriend, my parents and my grandma. Now I've finally got a place of my own!! If all goes well, I get the keys sometime this coming week. And then at last, I can finally unpack all my precious polystone and display them all together for the very first time!! I'm psyched!!

:banana :mac :carrot

Congrats BE!!! I know how ya feel. I love my family but I can't wait till I have saved up enough money to have my own place and display my own stuff in a nice big room :)

IM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU, IT WILL BE COOL TO SIT DOWN AND LOOK AT ALL YOUR POLYSTONE
I RECKON THE BEST THING ABOUT HAVING YOUR OWN PAD IS BEING ABLE TO DO EVERY THING IN YOUR PANTS
VERY LIBERATING
:rock
:peace
:clap

Thanx all 8)

I love my family but I can't wait till I have saved up enough money to have my own place and display my own stuff in a nice big room

Ehhh.....I thought you basically had most of the LOTR stuff. Does that mean you have everything boxed up?

I RECKON THE BEST THING ABOUT HAVING YOUR OWN PAD IS BEING ABLE TO DO EVERY THING IN YOUR PANTS

You walk around naked at home?
wtflol.gif

But before the unpacking comes the moving...

Meh...that wont be a problem. I've got everything I own in boxes already for the last 3 years just waiting for me to move :lol All I have to do is collect them from various places where I have them stashed ^^

I don't know about you lot but I'm going over to Buzz's house....

This had better not be a trick!

Congrats B,

all your Christmas's will have come at once when you start unpacking your collection.
Very happy for you.

Shell
x
:toast :gimli

congrats... nothing like your own place...

Josh how are you ever going to save enough money to move without that job, and buying all this poly... :p

Congrats B! Nothin like having your own house so you can crank up the surround sound and watch movies! :banana

Yes, thats the first step thats for sure. But with the poly ending thats part 1 :p the job well........ Something good might be happening soon.

Indeed congrats!

I hate moving... but when you're moving into a new place you love, it is all worth it! Can't wait for my pending move.... would love to have one room set up for my poly. Maybe a poly/library/office type thing... but we'll soon see!!!

SIDENOTE: I've noticed FrodoEyes is like Beetlejuice in many ways... except instead of saying "Beetlejuice" three times, you simply have to make one penis/pants/underwear/naked reference and up he pops (pun intended :banana )

hehehe... much love jon:arwen

Hey hey hey B Electronic will be free at last. I hope you have your finances sorted so you can both keep living in your own pad for years and years to come. I expect to see a rejuvenated spirit coming out in your posts.

I guess the next good piece of news will be you have a job, then married, or the equivalent, which you may already have. So job and baby on the way then. Oooh man, your life is just hotting up. It's so nice to hear good things are happening for you. Congratulations.

Congrats!!! You will love your new home. I still remember when I moved into my house. Turn that house into a LOTR museum.:clap :clap :clap

re

I bought my house 2 years ago and me and the missus are finally moving in.

My polystone is scattered around my mums house and everyone's a bit fed up it cluttering all the bookcases in the house.
But alas, in 2 weeks time, this wont be a problem.

1. Move in
2. Get locking display cabinet
3. Move statues in
4. Get contents insurance (including collectibles)
5. Missus screws at how much polystone i bought
6. Have kids
7. Kids play with Toys and see my poly
8. Goodbye Poly
9. Hello Insurance
10. Hello ebay

everyones a winner :banana

Back