The Making of the Hot Toys Predalien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's some figure! I love the brown paintjob it had before.

Wow great find! Nice to see some new pics of Wolf! Come on Hot Toys release this guy already.

p.s. It also confirms that the armor on Wolf's arms aren't removable...they are sculpted together with the arms...the magazine said that this was done to achieve a slimmer look. Doesn't say anything about the leg armor but I'm willing to bet that they sculpted onto the legs.

Yeah, but it makes it less of a 1:6 figure to more of a 14" toy... I like the fact all the pieces are separate and need to be put together...

Don't get me wrong it's still an amazing figure, but I like the parts not sculpted on.

I love the break out of the figure, how it is divided into all its different parts. And the insight into how he goes about painting it is great.
Unfortunately, the legs are looking like crap!
But that is down to the original design...

Eh, I kind of like some of the armor molded on. It makes it less of a hassle when you re-pose him and his armor doesn't move or disconnect in the process.

Ohhh man! :rock Hot Toys ruuuules!!!

Awesome detail work!

Some Star Wars fan would probably say something like "The likeness isn't there." :emperor

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You are so right!
Although I must say that when it comes to Giger's alien I'm worse than any and all SW fans put together! :lol

Wow great find! Nice to see some new pics of Wolf! Come on Hot Toys release this guy already.

p.s. It also confirms that the armor on Wolf's arms aren't removable...they are sculpted together with the arms...the magazine said that this was done to achieve a slimmer look. Doesn't say anything about the leg armor but I'm willing to bet that they sculpted onto the legs.

i find that really dissapointing, like grangewallis said, that ust makes it a bloody 14 inch action figure.. ah bloody hell, so much for a p2 elder with wolf body:monkey2

Cool find, always interested how these things are made, it looks like one person work on it.
Anybody see the other humunoid monster in the background, guyver maybe?

Wow, that was great, just had a happy half hour realy examining those.
Great find.

That's the kind of behind the scenes stuff that I wish Sideshow would do on their 1:6 figures.
Awesome find, Sideshow should post a link to this on their website.

Back