Mezco Roto-Plush Chainsaw Massacre

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
Well I just got this guy in....a little big than I expected, but still pretty darn adorable for a mass murderer. :lol The only complaint I have is that he is so hunchbacked he has to lean against something...he can not sit properly or really stand....he has to lean back. But other than that annoyance, he is kinda cool. :)

IMG_1824.jpg
IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg
IMG_1825.jpg

I didnt like these when I saw the pix a few months ago, but I saw then in person the other day and they are pretty well done. I didnt care much for the Freddy, but the Leatherface and Jason were pretty cool.

Congrats Jen. I think you should carry him around like a teddy bear, a twisted chainsaw wielding cannibalistic murdering teddy bear that is.

Congrats Jen. I think you should carry him around like a teddy bear, a twisted chainsaw wielding cannibalistic murdering teddy bear that is.

wearing a school-girl outfit with your hair in pigtails & sucking your thumb ..... .. :monkey1

........ for artistic study of course....

Boy he's so plump around the middle that I could barely get the 12 inch figure stand around his waist....the bottom metal part is just barely sitting in the plastic part...but it seems to be working. I tried just doing his leg, but he's too top heavy and just fell over.

Hmmmmmm...school girl outfit and Leatherface doll....maybe that will be my look for SDCC!! :rock :rock :lol :lol

Boy he's so plump around the middle that I could barely get the 12 inch figure stand around his waist....the bottom metal part is just barely sitting in the plastic part...but it seems to be working. I tried just doing his leg, but he's too top heavy and just fell over.

Hmmmmmm...school girl outfit and Leatherface doll....maybe that will be my look for SDCC!! :rock :rock :lol :lol

If you poke him in the stomach does he do a little laugh? Or does he try to kill you?

And please post pics of the school girl outfit asap.

Saw these at Spencer's last weekened. They look pretty cool. I plan on picking up Jason and Freddy. I hope they make a Myers and Ash.

If you poke him in the stomach does he do a little laugh? Or does he try to kill you?

And please post pics of the school girl outfit asap.

I poked him and he tried to cut off my hand.....he likes to be handled gently. :) :lol :lol

And no pics....you'll just have to wait for SDCC! :lol :lol

First up Im new here but I have been poping around for a time. I figured it was time to post something.

I designed these for Mezco and I know you can find a slightly taller doll stand at most craft stores for under $3.00 each. Thats what I sent with them for display at the shows.

I know not all of you like them.. thats cool of course. We were just trying to make something stylized but still make it awsome and bloody! ;) I think it has to be one o fthe bloodiest stuffed toys availible ;)

I'll do my best to answer questions if you got them but I cant talk about everything ;)
later and luv the site
Pinkerton

Hey man! how are you? Ive been busy with a movie and some art shows. Oh yea and waiting to get my own set of the plush. You guys keep selling out and forgetting me ;)

Were you not looking for a few pieces from me?

yeah, actually, seeing you post reminded me... i'll PM ya :D

as for being forgotten, you're not alone. ;)

First up Im new here but I have been poping around for a time. I figured it was time to post something.

I designed these for Mezco and I know you can find a slightly taller doll stand at most craft stores for under $3.00 each. Thats what I sent with them for display at the shows.

I know not all of you like them.. thats cool of course. We were just trying to make something stylized but still make it awsome and bloody! ;) I think it has to be one o fthe bloodiest stuffed toys availible ;)

I'll do my best to answer questions if you got them but I cant talk about everything ;)
later and luv the site
Pinkerton

Thanks for the info. :) They are rather adorable for bloody stuffed toys. Really nice detail. I'm going to put some wire in mine so I can pose his arms up...then anyone coming into my apartment will be greeted by the cutest mass murderer with his chainsaw up and ready to come after them. :lol

I may do the armature wire myself... not sure yet. The original design was to be floppy and they were super floppy with the resin parts. Now with the vinyl they are not as floppy but still interesting. hmmm... ;)

Oh by the way Jor... I had a little surprise on my door today! I got a few new little friends :)

Jen glad you liked them and Im glad I got the opotunity to make them for Mezco. Im a fan of all of the movies so I wanted to do them right!

later
Pink

Oh, well, we must've forgotten about someone else then.... i can't remember who though....

Back