• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Near Complete LOTR Scaled Helm Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grond33

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: LOTR Scaled Helms

No one wanted the whole set they are going individually now. Prices include shipping to the continental US. All original packaging is included

Royal Rohan Guard $ 80
Uruk-Hai Berserker $20
Galadrim Warhelm $30 SOLD
Easterling $30 SOLD
Uruk-Hai Scout $20
Orc Muzzle Gage $20
Peregrin Tooks Citadel Guard Helm $20 pending
Frodos Orc Helm $20
Samwises Orc Helm $20
Battle Helm of Eowyn $30
Rohirrim Helm of Merry $20
Battle Troll Helm $30
King of the Dead Helm $20 pending

Gondorian Helm set $190 SOLD
Gimli's Helm $45 SOLD
High Elven Infantryman $75 SOLD
Numenorean Infantryman $40 SOLD
Elendil's Helm $50 SOLD
Isildur's Helm $50 SOLD
Theoden's Helm $105 SOLD
Orc Iron Cap $25 SOLD
Moria Orc $35 SOLD
Orc hide $35 SOLD
Orc Crowfaced $25 SOLD
Orc Trapjaw $25 SOLD
Orc Squinter $25 SOLD
Eomers Helm $35 SOLD
War mask of the Morgul Lord $40 SOLD
Helm of the Mouth of Sauron $20 SOLD

helms1.jpg

Last edited:
these helms are so excellently made. which ones are you missing from the complete set?

The Witch King crown is also missing. Gandalf's hat is staying in my collection as well as Elessars Crown. Orc Legion and Sauron are the other two. I never owned the Orc Legion and I sold Sauron as part of a package deal with the Sauron Statue.

These helms are amazing. It really pains me to part with them but my collections is ever growing and there have to be cuts made somewhere. Part of them fun was the chase getting them all as well.

Wow, good luck to you, Grond! I agree that hunting these down is a lot of fun; I completed my set last spring, including the Witch King crown. I hope I never have to sell 'em!

Back