Next Video Game PF ...any suggestions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
So far, these are the suggestions:

Hitman
Assassin Creed
Gears of War
Legend Of Zelda
God of War
Castlevania
Diablo

Jen posted a pic of Assassin Creed figure and I think It would look really good in PF form.

Well I got my Assassin's Creed figure...and though it looks very nice (good paint apps) it's plastic. I mean real plastic...I've never had a figure quite like this one before....it's not poseable....but still looks cool. Anyway, here are pics, it's really hard to get one of the face because of the hood....I tried, but it turned out rather blurry.

IMG_1821.jpg

I would also like a Hitman PF

HMB_gallery_wall01_1280x1024.jpg

any suggestions ? Robots?

Last edited:
Loki, link is being done by another company. If they tweak the face a tiny bit, it could be perfect. I think jen got whats his face from AC, from the same place?

God of War would sell, but in dio form.

Loki, link is being done by another company. If they tweak the face a tiny bit, it could be perfect. I think jen got whats his face from AC, from the same place?

God of War would sell, but in dio form.

Do you have a link for link (no pun intended) ?

check out this Ratchet statue I found. He looks cool.

ratchet-statue.jpg

anyone knows where I can get one?

Do you have a link for link (no pun intended) ?

first4figures.com At least I think that's the address. They have a lot of Nintendo statues but they are only 1/6. They look decent but nothing like a SS PF.

Nevermind, didn't see Ill's post

I know First 4 Figures is making this one, but it's only 8.5" tall.

FFF10041.jpg

Okay, didn't know what Chimera was talking about. I've seen that one, not impressed by the pose. Now that I think about it, I want a 1/6 link more than a PF

THe sheik isn't bad

vertical.jpg

check out this Ratchet statue I found. He looks cool.

ratchet-statue.jpg

anyone knows where I can get one?

I haven't played the game, but that does look badass

the next PF from jerry @ popcultureshock will be a darkstalkers piece but he has another 2 streetfighter PF's in progress

I would lose my mind if Sideshow did 1/4 PF Gears figures but unfortunately it ain't gonna happen since NECA got the license. :monkey2 On the bright side, NECA does some good work.

Last edited:
Back