Official Freaks Gaming Night

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What night is good for you?

• Total voters

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
I want to reinstate the 'Official Freaks Gaming Night'.

I know some of us have pretty crazy schedules and can't game during the week sometimes, I remember when we had like 16 guys every night, it was awesome. :rock If we can all commit to one night a week where we can all get together and play Halo or COD4 (Private Matches) that'd be awesome. I also want to do this 'cause sometimes some of our Freaks Brothers get left out when we're playing Gears. :cut

I'm a lock for Mon-Thurs., Fri-Sun it all depends what I am doing, but I remember that Thursdays seemed to be good for everyone.

Last edited:
Any late afternoon Mon-Thurs I'm usually free. Friday-Sunday I'm usually busy doing something. School's starting up for me next week, so that might change.

I voted Thursday, so I can spend time with my wife and with classes starting up again, the only free time I have for those are at night. Thursday = my choice.

For me, Mon-Thur, depends on what I'm doing.

I love Friday and Sat. nights because I can stay on late as hell and not worry about it.

If we can get a consensus, I'll schedule my workouts and other **** around our gaming night

Don't matter to me. I am on at some point almost every day anyway.

And oh yeah, **** Halo.

Looks like Pitu is good for every night! :lol

Kit, you're gonna be a sad bastard when all of us are playing Halo and your sitting there with your thumb up your butt. :D

Looks like Pitu is good for every night! :lol

Kit, you're gonna be a sad bastard when all of us are playing Halo and your sitting there with your thumb up your butt. :D

Not really. I'd rather watch TV or a movie or a Caps game than play Halo. I really have come to a point where I flat out hate the game.

I'm really good for any night, as long as it is late. Tues and Thursday are school nights, I get back at 9 PM EST. M-W-F are work days, usually noon to 5 PM... So really open any day... :rock

I heard this many times before about Gears.:emperor Ya ******. :monkey3:lol

When we first stared playing yeah. This has been growing with Halo for a while. It's 10 times as "glitchy" as GOW, but since you respawn over and over people don't notice or complain about it as much.

I just get tired of it. Capture the flag and bomb planting has become nothing, but campers paradise. I get tired of putting a WHOLE clip, whole thing of needles, whole clip of battle riffle, filling them with dual spikers while they are running away only to see them NOT die and then spin around and look at me and I die right away. It's flipping stupid. And for those claiming that you need to go for "head shots"....please...I should be able to put a whole clip in your back and kill you, but NOOOOOOOO not in Gay-lo.

When we first stared playing yeah. This has been growing with Halo for a while. It's 10 times as "glitchy" as GOW, but since you respawn over and over people don't notice or complain about it as much.

I just get tired of it. Capture the flag and bomb planting has become nothing, but campers paradise. I get tired of putting a WHOLE clip, whole thing of needles, whole clip of battle riffle, filling them with dual spikers while they are running away only to see them NOT die and then spin around and look at me and I die right away. It's flipping stupid. And for those claiming that you need to go for "head shots"....please...I should be able to put a whole clip in your back and kill you, but NOOOOOOOO not in Gay-lo.

Maybe if you didn't host every night you'd see how glitchy GoW really is :monkey1

I've rarely, if ever, seen Halo be glitchy. there were times when LIVE was f'd up, but it wasn't the game like it is in Gears.

:violin:violin:violin:violin :lol

Maybe if you didn't host every night you'd see how glitchy GoW really is :monkey1

I've rarely, if ever, seen Halo be glitchy. there were times when LIVE was f'd up, but it wasn't the game like it is in Gears.

Yeah, I have hosted maybe 5 times when we have played GOW and we have played GOW a lot. ill and BadMoon used to host most of the games when we first started playing.

Halo just sucks, period. You cry about Gears and refuse to play anymore so I'll do the same with Gay-lo.

Yeah, I have hosted maybe 5 times when we have played GOW and we have played GOW a lot. ill and BadMoon used to host most of the games when we first started playing.

Halo just sucks, period. You cry about Gears and refuse to play anymore so I'll do the same with Gay-lo.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

You cry about Gears and refuse to play anymore so I'll do the same with Gay-lo.
Every once in a while Loki has to be pimp slapped with the truth! :D
BabyOwnedAlien.jpg

Back