Voorhees27's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voorhees27

Super Freak
Reaction score
Updated September 25, 2009...............

IMG_6281.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

IMG_6283.jpg

IMG_6284.jpg

My security guard when i'm not here ...............

IMG_6285.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Voorhees27's collection.........

Very nice man!I also do have all the Rocky`s and Rambo`s,but you knew that allready:D

Awesome stuff man... so I guess you like Rocky? But onto a serious question... where is you Jason Pt 3?

Those Rambo'sssssss - PUKKA!! Why are you pushing me? WHAT DID YOU SAY?? I said why are you pushing me, I haven't done anything to you!...:D

Thanks dudes I appreciate the compliments!

Galactiboy, I don't have part 3 because it costs too much plus I love all my Jason's. I would love to have part 3 though, don't get me wrong.

AWESOME COLLECTION, YOU NEED A JASON PART 3 IN THERE.

Your collection Rocks!! I love collections that are specialized and not all over the place like mine! :monkey3

Roy,you now pronounce Medicom Bats as a part of your collection?Werent you gonna send it back?

Nice Sly collection! Love those Custom T1 Terminators! Is that how they're displayed in your home or have to posed them to show us what figures you have?

Roy,you now pronounce Medicom Bats as a part of your collection?Werent you gonna send it back?

No its too much of a pain in the ass to do so, I end up losing like $45 in shipping charges. Screw it, I like it now.........:mad:

Nice Sly collection! Love those Custom T1 Terminators! Is that how they're displayed in your home or have to posed them to show us what figures you have?

I have them on display in 2 Detolf cases, so yes they were displayed on my dresser for pics. Thanks for the kind words.

No its too much of a pain in the ass to do so, I end up losing like $45 in shipping charges. Screw it, I like it now.........:mad:

hehe,thats not worth it,so you might as well keep it.

Back