Super Smash Bros Delayed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of it...then saw it was for the Wii and since I don't have a Wii....that's why.

You don't know what you're missing. The first two are two of the best 'fighter' games ever. And I hate fighter games.

I can't ever remember a game being delayed this close to release though.

WTF man, wtf. I can see if the Japanese release was delayed but it's just the American release. What can be soo difficult between the two in this day and age that they are having this much difficulty?

This will be the greatest game ever made. Seriously. With the addition of online play, I'll be pwning all you n00bs with my mad Pikachu skillz!

pikachuvoltes1.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what Sonic can do as well.

This will be the greatest game ever made. Seriously. With the addition of online play, I'll be pwning all you n00bs with my mad Pikachu skillz!

pikachuvoltes1.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what Sonic can do as well.

Im sorry Kabuki but if you play as that little rat I will be forced to go crazy on you with Link.

Oh god, now I feel horriable working at TRU in....the Rzone :confused: It's gotta be fake though, cause he was going on saying that he built a strong friendship with his boss by sleeping with him. But if he is serious, then I would love to see his face when he does find out about the delay.

Last time I was at work they did have the slips for next month, but since then they should of gotten their new ones in. Havnt been there in awhile so Im not to sure. Hope I don't end up like this guy...I started working there October 30th 2005, so it's getting close to the 2.5 years I thinks.

EDIT:
Just saw the ending and am positive that it is def fake.

I did like that he said he had a stern clam sexy voice when telling off the guy.

I have yet to finish Zelda, was a good game but got into another game (that time of the year at work is the buy 2 get one free deal on games....bought 9 :monkey1

Back