Palpatine/Sidious 15-20 day notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just got it. He'll be here by first week in Feb at latest!

How happy are you Maulfan?

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Palpatine 12-inch Figure Set – Sideshow Exclusive (item #21261) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

Son of a :monkey4! Looks like I have to put more on my card then I thought I would. What are we guessing for shipping, $12?

Just got it. He'll be here by first week in Feb at latest!

How happy are you Maulfan?

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Palpatine 12-inch Figure Set – Sideshow Exclusive (item #21261) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

Old Ben happy dude! I'm still on the Old Ben high, and now this, the timing is absolutely perfect.

To celebrate, I've got ROTS in the old DVD right now, screen cap time :D

NOW YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THE FULL POWER OF THE DARK SIDE! :emperor

Once again, Ilum Padme delayed. Maybe they're fixing the outfit?

This Padme has to be the longest wait on a figure, even more than LOTR. What's it been since the poll -- 2 years?

Wow....this is unexpected to be coming so soon but then again it'd arrive in February which is half way into the 1st Quarter.

Excitedly waiting.

This Padme has to be the longest wait on a figure, even more than LOTR. What's it been since the poll -- 2 years?

I can wait on her. Can't wait to know that the Sith are safe in my house.

Where did you see this? Was it in the newsletter?

Got mine as well! This is awesome news! :emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor

Believe me, I can wait on her too. I'm most likely gonna cancel anyway. Just odd, what the heck is the deal with that figure? It's like the Bete-Noire of Sideshow.

Given continued fan reaction, I imagine they're doing a lot to make it as pleasing for people as possible, she's also taken more heat than any figure in this line. The vinyl didn't look good and they changed it. The cloth looked better but the Buck looked ****ty. Maybe they're close to a new body and delaying it for that.

Back