For the Kurgans.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did it say there wouldn't be a Kurgan? :confused:

Well since the main character is a non-Connor McLeod... I assume the Kurgan is not a part of this. I could be wrong... but you'd think if he was part of it you'd get a little glimpse of him.

Well since the main character is a non-Connor McLeod... I assume the Kurgan is not a part of this. I could be wrong... but you'd think if he was part of it you'd get a little glimpse of him.

its ok G-boy. You are the Judas of the Kurgans, no need to explain. :lol:monkey3

No Kurgan = no interest :monkey2

:lecture

I have no doubt this will suck balls, and pretty much have nothing to do with the original movie. Suck fest IMO.

Perhaps though, this means the Highlander license is floating around out there again and could possibly lead to a Hot Toys line.

It would be cool if the Kurgan was an unlockable character. Then you could go around just lopping head off.

Now that would be a worthy purchase... but from the trailer he is another McCleod yet was alive and doing stuff way before?!? How many immortals did that clan have :lol

Actually that looks kind of interesting - no indication of game play or what the objectives might be, but dig the cool accent! Of course if he's over 2000 years old he couldn't have a Scottish accent and calling himself a Highlander makes little sense...but it could be cool. Really.

It would be cooler if they called it something else. But I'll keep an opened mind. I like the idea of game play in all the different ears and cultures.

If there is no Kurgan, I don't know if I'll get this game. The Kurgan IS the only redeeming quality in Highlander. The game itself looks like the regular cookie cutter action game....can be good for wasting time....BUT still...PS3 games are not cheap.....if there is no Kurgan, I don't think I'll be wanting to shell out $60+ for this game.

Back