MY King Elessar Crown just arrived

• Thread starter Saruman on Nazgul Steed
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Saruman on Nazgul Steed

Hi all;

after all my bad luck with statues i decided to collect the helms and glad i did these look great.
Just got Elessars and he's wrielly nice.

Regards Linda

Got mine as well!!! :rock

The crown seems to sit on the 4 prongs a bit unevenly! I think one of the prongs is a bit lower than the others... now do I get fussy and try and bend it up! :dunno

Psycho Cenobite >:

Hi PC,

I thought that also at first but then i tried al the sides,two are indeed a bit lower then the other two.
So don't bend it just yet and try to put the crown in different ways,you'll see it will fit just fine.

regards Linda

As I've not had a helm before, I wasn't too sure if this was a normal thing. I'm not to bothered as I don't think I'll keep it or display it.

It looks a bit odd in my collection and I also don't have to much room... not that it's going to take up much! :lol

I'm sure with mine I jsut need to bend one prong... but I'm a bit unsure of doing so! :(

Psycho C :hat

I've just got him out fo the box again and it is two prongs that are out of place. The front left and the back right (when looking at it straight on). so they are opposite each other.

I've tried the helm in different positions and no luck. If you don't touch it, then it's fine.

Psycho C :balrog

I had to sell mine. It just didn't fit in with my collection and to be honest, I thought it was kinda ugly. But hey, it was 'free'...right? |I

mines sits fine
(after 10 mins of fiddling, witch king crown owners will be familar with this problem me thinks)
it is a little small but i love and need it for my set.
it has nothing like the presence a witchking crown has
and was the witch kings head really that much bigger than aragorns???????
cant wait for war mask of m/l

I got mine today

Crown%20001.jpg

Crown%20005.jpg

Crown%20006.jpg

Crown%20007.jpg

Crown%20010.jpg

Crown%20012.jpg

My WETAholic website

wetaholicbanner.jpg

The crown seems to sit on the 4 prongs a bit unevenly! I think one of the prongs is a bit lower than the others...

Same Here . Asside form that , it's fine , but I'm going to sell mine anyway . Not too fond of it . Will use the money to purchase another Helm .

Congrats SoNS!

I'm still waiting to get my shipping notification.

It's taking a strangely long amount of time.

When I first opened mine , I had to search around through the tissue paper to find the Helm . This thing is very tiny . Don't drop it , it may get lost in your carpet !

Ive seen this peice and my first thought was that it sucks ass.
Hey Bodie, don't hold back on what ya think, go ahead and say how you really feel! :lol
It really is tiny isn't? You could almost use it as a ring!!

Back