LOKI's New Crib

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figured a new house deserves a new thread. Kinda weird moving back into the house I grew up in but hey, I own a house now. Starting with the basement. I still have some prints to hang down here, just haven't exactly figured out how it's all gonna go yet. Will also be adding a 4th detolf so there will be two on each side. Not to mention putting a HD tv down there so I can watch movies while I play pool.

Upstairs now. I put this print up here but it's not gonna stay there. Once all 3 LOTR prints are done, I'll have all 3 of them lined up on this wall that leads to the basement.

I'll try and make this as much of a panorama as possible. The love seat is directly in front of the tv so it's where I sit the most. Have Sauron and Grievous on each table beside me. The Vanderstelt ROTS print will be hung above in a few days.

To my left is the big entertainment center that for the time being holds the Marvel pieces and one shelf of LOTR. This may change a bit once Gandalf arrives this week as LOTR will most likely take over this unit.

TV with my favorite print of all time right above it so I can see it all the time (Vanderstelt's C3 print)

And of course the now nearly full big ass display case. You can see my dilema with the Speeder Bike PF, no where to f'n put it.

Very cool Loki! I can't wait till I am older to have my own place to fill with my stuff.(for now all I have is my bedroom.:monkey2) I can't wait to see all the LOTR Lithos hun together because they will look awsome.

Very nice!! Congrats on the house!! :D And your displays look awesome. :rock :rock

Thank you. I still have several things in boxes until I get some shelving put up. But as you can see, space is at a premium. The last thing I want is for it to start looking cluttered. That's why I've been selling off some things and canceling as well. I really want to keep everything under control.

Nice setup Loki, if you don't mind me asking, what are the details on this piece of furniture, I'd love to get something similar.

IMG_0981.jpg

I have always wanted that Vanderstelt SW litho ... lucky dog!

:drool

I have always wanted that Vanderstelt SW litho ... lucky dog!

:drool

Trust me, I had to pay $$$ for it. But it is probably the best ANH print ever made so it was worth it.

And MF, I'm sorry to say I don't know. I think it came from IKEA but it was my ex's. She traded it for something I had bought her when we broke up.

I was hoping to find some pieces to match it but have so far been unsuccessful.

It's a great design for collectibles, I know that it wasn't built for that but it serves the purpose, and I feel better about wood than some of the glass shelve display units for heavier pieces like 1:1 busts.

nice set up there and congrats on buying a house. i'll be closing on a house this friday and i hope to have a similar set up. my house is sweet. its got a finished basement which would be perfect for my collectibles. maybe ill finally post some pics of my stuff here then.:D

Looks great dude. I need to get up there and check it all out in person...well, I have seen the pieces in person, but I need to see the new house! :lol

Back