PDA

View Full Version : Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Soul
11-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Will start to watch the show again this weekend and have us a marathon from ep2 first season. Should be interesting.

Sick Boy 82
11-04-2008, 11:36 AM
So awesome last night!!!! Cameron is ^^^^ing awesome!! So glad she is thinking more and becoming more human. It was crazy to see her pop those dudes in the bowling alley though!!

And yes, whomever said it, Sarah needs to step up and really start thinking about John's safety. Her leaving that one guy alive will lead Cromartie right to them. So ^^^^ing stupid!!

And does it like like Cameron is trying to get with Joh or something. The preview with her laying in his bed like that was kind weird to me. And she has done that kind of weird stuff before. Like telling him that she loved him when her was pulling her chip out. She was programed super wierd by John in the past!

And I just wanted to say Jesse is smoking ^^^^in' HOT!!!! Lucky ass BAG!! He gets her in the show and Megan Fox in real life!! ^^^^ER!!

galactiboy
11-04-2008, 12:06 PM
So I missed an episode a few weeks back... was the Terminator that looked like the detective (shown and killed in the first bit of last nights episode) from an earlier show? Any details on what he was sent for?

The Craw
11-04-2008, 03:04 PM
So I missed an episode a few weeks back... was the Terminator that looked like the detective (shown and killed in the first bit of last nights episode) from an earlier show? Any details on what he was sent for?nope. that was all new and more unanswered questions. my guess is that the shirley manson terminator is the new creator of skynet and a terminator model was designed based on Elliot cuz he works for her. what his motive was i do not know.

Fritz
11-05-2008, 10:47 PM
I'm starting to sour on this show. To me there's just too much time travel and too many terminators.

a-dev
11-06-2008, 07:48 AM
Just shows you can't please everyone all the time. Simultanously theres one set of people saying this show is too light on action - i.e not enough terminating, and another set of people saying theres too many terminators and time travel!

galactiboy
11-06-2008, 01:03 PM
nope. that was all new and more unanswered questions. my guess is that the shirley manson terminator is the new creator of skynet and a terminator model was designed based on Elliot cuz he works for her. what his motive was i do not know.

Huh, interesting... I figured I'd missed something as he appeared and was dispatched so quickly.

Batty
11-06-2008, 05:19 PM
It looks like The Sarah Connor Chronicles is moving to Fridays and will be the lead-in for Dollhouse.

http://www.thrfeed.com/2008/11/fox-announces-m.html

The Craw
11-06-2008, 05:27 PM
cant remember the last time i watched TV for 2 hours straight. (dvds not counting.)

Batty
11-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Maybe they're moving both shows to Friday because Monday is so overcrowded right now. I hope it works. If fans don't follow SCC to Friday it could mean doom for both of them.

The Craw
11-06-2008, 05:38 PM
they should have moved it to friday about 6 episodes ago so it doesnt interfere with monday night football. that's bull^^^^ right there. no good waiting for january.

Batty
11-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Having it on at the same time as football and Dancing with the Stars hasn't helped ratings any.

Dr Daystrom
11-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Having it on at the same time as football and Dancing with the Stars hasn't helped ratings any.

I don't think putting these shows up against SciFi channel's typically strongest programming night for genre shows makes a lot of sense. Basically competing for the very same viewers.

a-dev
11-06-2008, 07:09 PM
Only just watched that episode now. Very good. Really loving Cromartie ever since whatshisname took over the role. Compared to Arnie he'd make a boring 1/6th figure but in the context of the T universe he's more realistic....and provided the likeness was good I would buy a figure of him.

I suppose some of the episodes, though thoroughly enjoyable for me, a major T1 and T2 fan, might not exactly pull in new fans of the franchise - being as they aren't non stop action and Terminator CG everywhere to give people a clue what they're watching. But dammit this could also be the shows strong point. I love that it isn't constantly pandering to the masses with a Terminator-of-the-week type set up. What it could do with though is the occasional 'movie-esque' set piece - even the crappy T3 had an excellent truck chase. I hope its building up to some really cool action scenes - vehicle chases, Terminator fights, guns and grenade launchers, future war scenes etc.

Morbach
11-08-2008, 09:12 AM
I loved this past weeks episode. And I thought that was good that John finally told Sarah how he felt. Can't wai to see Mondays ep.

The Craw
11-10-2008, 01:41 PM
dont forget to watch tonight's episode. there will be gun play. im not sure but i think this is the episode where the "somebody" dies that they've been hinting at all season.

Batty
11-10-2008, 01:47 PM
dont forget to watch tonight's episode. there will be gun play. im not sure but i think this is the episode where the "somebody" dies that they've been hinting at all season.

I sure hope it's Derek's or John's girlfriend. Or both. :monkey3

The Craw
11-10-2008, 01:49 PM
I sure hope it's Derek's or John's girlfriend. Or both. :monkey3i'm betting on john's girlfriend. at first i thought it would be ellison or sarah's ex. but we havent seen the ex for a while and i dont think they are done with ellison's storyline yet.

Sick Boy 82
11-10-2008, 01:54 PM
I sure hope it's Derek's or John's girlfriend. Or both. :monkey3

Kill John's, she's not cute at all. Derek's can live cause she is smoking hot!!

The Craw
11-10-2008, 01:56 PM
i thought they said it was supposed to me a major character though. and john's GF has only been in a couple episodes. i'm still thinking ellison.

Batty
11-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Kill John's, she's not cute at all. Derek's can live cause she is smoking hot!!

I find both of them annoying. I'm sure Derek's gf has more to do with the story. We still have to find out what the real reason is for her being here.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ellison, but it seems like his part as Catherine's pawn has a ways to go yet. :dunno

Btw, I'm loving Garret Dillahunt as Cromartie. He's great in pretty much anything he's in.

Sick Boy 82
11-10-2008, 02:24 PM
YEah, I'd say Eliison or Derek realistically. But hell, it could be Sarah?? Just can't wait!! Gotta get home fast and get my laundry done though so I can watch it all!!

The Craw
11-10-2008, 02:38 PM
i just dont see it as being derek cuz he seems to be a popular character in this show and this isnt 24 where "nobody is safe". i always assumed it would be charlie dixon. i figured his wife died and he would sacrifice himself kamakazie style out of grief and anger. but we havent seen his character since then. it would be retarded if he just showed up again to get killed.:rolleyes:

River Man
11-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Interesting how they are formating this weeks episode. Man, it's crazy. I'm nervous for them lol.

The Craw
11-10-2008, 06:42 PM
they kinda got a pulp fiction thing going. pretty good so far.

Batty
11-10-2008, 06:58 PM
Btw, I'm loving Garret Dillahunt as Cromartie. He's great in pretty much anything he's in.

That figures. :rolleyes:

The Craw
11-10-2008, 07:03 PM
i hope cromartie isnt the main character that dies. cuz that is pretty weak. and what kind of ammo are they using that can simply open up a triple-eight's head like a tin can after 3 rounds?

CelticPredator
11-10-2008, 08:44 PM
He's coming back. Dont worry.

Chromartie rules.

The Craw
11-10-2008, 08:47 PM
i'm guessing that weaver lady finds out where cromartie is buried and steals him before they can return to destroy the remains.

CelticPredator
11-10-2008, 08:48 PM
They cant kill the MAIN villain of the series...

Batty
11-10-2008, 09:11 PM
i hope cromartie isnt the main character that dies. cuz that is pretty weak. and what kind of ammo are they using that can simply open up a triple-eight's head like a tin can after 3 rounds?

And what about the Ellison terminator from last week? He was taken out in 2 seconds.

I really hope Cromartie isn't "dead" too.

Darth Madden
11-10-2008, 09:33 PM
And what about the Ellison terminator from last week? He was taken out in 2 seconds.

Yeah, but Cromartie stuck his arm through him and riped out his power supply (or something just as important.) There is no way Cromartie is dead.

Sick Boy 82
11-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Summer looked so frakkin' hot in the little outfit she had on when she went to talk to Joh! Goddamn she is smoking!!!!

winter
11-11-2008, 06:53 AM
Missed last week, but this one was pretty good.

Fritz
11-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Didn't love last weeks episode so much but this weeks was very good. Although John's girlfriend annoys me for some reason.

The Craw
11-11-2008, 03:59 PM
john says to cameron "since when do you feel hot?" id say probably about 99% of the time, johnny boy.

a-dev
11-11-2008, 06:43 PM
john says to cameron "since when do you feel hot?" id say probably about 99% of the time, johnny boy.

Very good.

As to the episode - they...they didn't kill their one longstanding villain did they? I know it had to get wrapped up somehow somewhen but I hoped it'd be end of season at least. I hope they have something even better planned.

Also yeah I'm a bit curious what gun Cameron was using that blew his face open. Where were these weapons in T1 and T2? Have guns advanced that much? Have Terminators become less advanced?

Darth Madden
11-11-2008, 07:06 PM
They did show Cromatri quickly in the previews next week so he's still around somehow.

The Craw
11-11-2008, 07:32 PM
im sure he'll get rebuilt by the T-1001. i mean that is her main objective, right? to capture cromartie and reverse engineer him. that's the whole point of hiring james ellison. and now ellison knows where cromartie is buried.

UTtoyfan
11-11-2008, 07:52 PM
I just watched the episode tonight since I was at work last night. Great episode! It may be just me, but I'm sad that Cromartie was the one to "die". I do hope he comes back, and looking at the posts before me it seems like this isn't the last we see of him. :banana:banana

Morbach
11-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Fantastic episode. These ppl pile it on you all at once.

gdb
11-12-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm going to be very disapointed if Cromartie doesn't come back to fight Shirley Manson.

BokaSyn77
11-12-2008, 09:20 PM
MON nite's episode is defo one of the tops so far...I also like the pilot ep very much.

As for Summer looking SO hot when she layed down next John...here is what I was thinking : She was gonna have sex w/ him to sway his thoughts of wanting to be w/ Riley. I have a funny feeling, she would rock his world! Moreso than any human woman could.... omg lol

btw, I'm really likin' Agent Ellison. I like what he said about 'wanting to know his part in all this'...

galactiboy
11-13-2008, 10:20 AM
Yeah Cromartie's "death" (if permanent) was pretty weak. How can you shotgun off a Terminator's head? Seems like they've been reduced form unstoppable killing machines to fairly difficult, but don't get too stressed-out about it :lol

And so none of th 20 or so officers killed at the end of the first season had a shot-gun? Would have made things a lot easier for them :lol

CelticPredator
11-13-2008, 10:55 AM
I've never seen one terminator take that many blows the the face, and live.

And I think it was said in a BTS interview that the shotty had...those armor piercing bullets. I mean, they were prepared this time....so...

a-dev
11-13-2008, 03:38 PM
If we're talking new armour-piercing bullets then fair enough I guess. Still not sure an entire part of his face would have blown off but anyway.

The Craw
11-13-2008, 03:49 PM
well i guess there is no other way to really kill him. you cant just blow them up with a rocket launcher everytime cuz that would get lame. and you cant always hold them down and cut the chip out of their head every time cuz that would get lame as well. plus im sure they they want him intact for the inevitable ressurrection. did anyone catch the biblical metaphor. they showed a statue of the crucifixtion and then they showed cromartie with his arms outstretched in the same way. then he died and was buried. he'll be rising again. no doubt. why they are comparing him to Christ i have no idea.

Fritz
11-13-2008, 05:09 PM
...did anyone catch the biblical metaphor. they showed a statue of the crucifixtion and then they showed cromartie with his arms outstretched in the same way. then he died and was buried. he'll be rising again. no doubt. why they are comparing him to Christ i have no idea.

So does that mean Catharine will rebuild him on the third episode from now?

tigerfeet
11-16-2008, 04:10 PM
hey is there a site I can use from the uk to download the last episode.....my sky box lost the recording :banghead

The Craw
11-17-2008, 02:36 AM
can you use www.hulu.com in the UK?

tigerfeet
11-17-2008, 12:00 PM
alas that doesn't work.........have to be within the US to access.

The Craw
11-18-2008, 12:40 AM
loved the idea of different futures in last night's episode. kinda raises the question "are they making the future better or worse?" i'm thinking worse so far. i think subjecting the young charlie fischer to that pretty much guarentees the future where derek is tortured for skynet's "human anatomy lesson".

Sick Boy 82
11-18-2008, 07:46 AM
Well, since the old one already opened the back door when he came back, they are screwed anyways. I would have killed them both though!!

Cameron, hot as always!! :drool

^^^^ing Ellison!! Doesn't even know he's working for the enemy! Dumbass!! Well, he'll get his in the end. She'll probably just spike him like everyone else.

Morbach
11-18-2008, 08:14 AM
I loved last nights ep. It definatley was a filler ep but I still liked it.

UTtoyfan
11-18-2008, 08:16 AM
Yeah, another great episode. I loved when Cameron turned Ellison over like a turtle. That was HILARIOUS!!! :rotfl:rotfl

Morbach
11-18-2008, 08:23 AM
Yeah, another great episode. I loved when Cameron turned Ellison over like a turtle. That was HILARIOUS!!! :rotfl:rotfl

:lol:lol:lolyeah it was!

Johnny Utah
11-18-2008, 08:35 AM
Nice Blade Runner reference too.

The Craw
11-18-2008, 12:41 PM
Well, since the old one already opened the back door when he came back, they are screwed anyways. I would have killed them both though!!

Cameron, hot as always!! :drool

^^^^ing Ellison!! Doesn't even know he's working for the enemy! Dumbass!! Well, he'll get his in the end. She'll probably just spike him like everyone else.i wanted him to kill the younger version of Fischer so we could see if the older version just fades away or what.

Batty
11-18-2008, 01:37 PM

One of the best moments ever! :lol

i wanted him to kill the younger version of Fischer so we could see if the older version just fades away or what.

I was really expecting that to happen (and I guess that's what Derek was planning to do).

It was interesting that Jesse said that no one comes back without a reason. Did that trigger something in Derek about her?

Sick Boy 82
11-18-2008, 01:39 PM
It was interesting that Jesse said that no one comes back without a reason. Did that trigger something in Derek about her?

I was hoping someone else caught that!! Yeah, I really don't trust Jesse at all. Never did, but I was just blinded by her hotness!

UTtoyfan
11-25-2008, 04:19 PM
Wow, I totally did not see that Riley spoiler coming. Pleasant surprise for me. I just thought she was another annoying person that John has to keep the secret from. :lol

Sick Boy 82
11-25-2008, 05:32 PM
The Cromartie/John Riley part was ^^^^ing creepy at the end!!!!

I guess it is Ellison that really screws over the human race! Asshat mofo!!

Yeah, I don't trust Jesse or Riley!! Derrick shoulda killed her for sure. Hell, I trust Cameron more than Jesse.

Darth Madden
11-25-2008, 06:15 PM
Wow, I totally did not see that Riley spoiler coming. Pleasant surprise for me. I just thought she was another annoying person that John has to keep the secret from. :lol

Thats what I thought too. So is Riley from the future or was she recrutied here? She didn't seem all that spooked when she saw what Cromartie was?

KitFisto
01-28-2009, 05:29 PM
don't new episodes start soon?

Verbal21
01-28-2009, 05:40 PM
Fri, Feb 13th:rock

can't wait

KitFisto
01-28-2009, 05:41 PM
Sweet, just a few weeks away. I really like this show a lot after a so-so start.

galactiboy
01-28-2009, 07:09 PM
So moving to Friday nights... well makes it less crowded on Mondays.

jedibear
01-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Uh-oh....Fridays huh? Well, that used to be death-night for shows but..."Galactica" did okay there. Speaking of which, will this be on at the same time as BSG?

xenoviper
01-28-2009, 07:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/nimbus1/cam-n-endo.jpg

haha shes holding Neca's endo

galactiboy
01-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Uh-oh....Fridays huh? Well, that used to be death-night for shows but..."Galactica" did okay there. Speaking of which, will this be on at the same time as BSG?

D'oh, that's not gonna be good for them.

Morbach
01-29-2009, 01:38 PM
BSG is going to destroy this show in ratings. I love this show but I'd have to ride with BSG over it if I had to.

Fritz
01-30-2009, 11:28 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/nimbus1/cam-n-endo.jpg

haha shes holding Neca's endo

She's purdy! :drool

CelticPredator
01-30-2009, 11:30 AM
I want to hold her.

Sick Boy 82
01-30-2009, 03:03 PM
She'd have to get rid of that horrible jacket. I guess she could just drop it on my bedroom floor while shes at it.

gdb
01-30-2009, 08:12 PM
Fri, Feb 13th:rock

can't wait

So it'll be Joss Whedon's Dollhouse and Sarah back-to-back with BSG on the other channel? So glad I've got that duel tuner TiVo.

Batty
02-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Anyone see this very cool grindhouse-type spot?

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_y8K7u-7Kx0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_y8K7u-7Kx0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Verbal21
02-04-2009, 11:33 PM
sweet, Eliza Dushku:drool

Darth Madden
02-05-2009, 07:31 AM
Anyone see this very cool grindhouse-type spot?

That was cool.

The Craw
02-05-2009, 02:37 PM
friday's looking good.

8===D

KitFisto
02-05-2009, 07:08 PM
I kind of like the move to friday.

D'oh!
02-06-2009, 02:41 AM
That promo's awesome! So much for Friday the 13th being unlucky.

mildoo
02-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Cameron is hot... I mean Summer Glau.

ENDO-HUNTER
02-13-2009, 07:58 PM
1 hr. till show time. :D

Verbal21
02-13-2009, 08:02 PM
showtime was 1 hr ago:D One of the only benefits off living on the east coast

SOLIDSNAKE
02-13-2009, 08:58 PM
wow !! that was a good episode today.

The T-1000 laddy kicked ass!!

ENDO-HUNTER
02-13-2009, 10:10 PM
Man I love this show. I am already chomping at the bit for next weeks episode:lol

Batty
02-13-2009, 10:30 PM
I thought this was an okay episode. I really didn't care for the guy playing Kyle. I actually didn't like that they brought him into the show at all. Even if it was just in Sarah's mind.

UTtoyfan
02-13-2009, 10:33 PM
I thought this was an okay episode. I really didn't care for the guy playing Kyle. I actually didn't like that they brought him into the show at all. Even if it was just in Sarah's mind.

I kinda thought it was cool in that it was a nod to T2: The Special Edition. He was even wearing the same shoes as Michael Biehn.

Darth Madden
02-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Kyle should have been a little older.. just looked too much like a kid. But I liked the episode overall. And funny that you mention the shoes... thats one of the first thing I looked at when they walked out of the hospital. :)

SOLIDSNAKE
02-13-2009, 10:39 PM
we need more endos !!

MORE ENDOS MORE ENDOS!!!

Vader AL
02-13-2009, 10:40 PM
dang i forgot! oh no matter, to fox's website i go!....when it's up that is.

Verbal21
02-14-2009, 06:07 AM
we need more endos !!

MORE ENDOS MORE ENDOS!!!

couldn't agree with you more

YaKoStar
02-14-2009, 06:50 AM
SPOILER:

"Kyle's" beard annoyed me. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Morbach
02-14-2009, 08:41 AM
I'm not used to the damn time change with this show and missed last nights ep.

CelticPredator
02-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Kyle's beard looked like someone 'doo dooed' all over his face.

Also, I HATED the Bionical scene. Couldnt they have been some generic toy? ^^^^ that was lame.

JC
02-15-2009, 11:44 AM
It's not looking good for the show guys, the ratings for the last episode were the worst ever, and knowing FOX, the show may not last much longer :(

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40128

ENDO-HUNTER
02-15-2009, 12:13 PM
It's not looking good for the show guys, the ratings for the last episode were the worst ever, and knowing FOX, the show may not last much longer :(

1st episode back so give it a chance to unfold. I really hope the next ep rocks and those ratings go way up.

Darth Madden
02-15-2009, 12:36 PM
Maybe they should have left it on Mondays... stupid FOX.

Fritz
02-19-2009, 01:35 PM
I totally forgot it was on. :banghead My mind is focused towards BSG on Fridays.

Darth Madden
02-28-2009, 02:07 PM
Kind of a weird episode last night... although Cameron in her underwear was nice.

River Man
02-28-2009, 02:11 PM
Kind of a weird episode last night... although Cammeron in her underware was nice.

I was out of town during the show last night...

Can anyone recap what happened?

Sick Boy 82
02-28-2009, 04:21 PM
I was out of town during the show last night...

Can anyone recap what happened?

Cameron was in her underwear. Didn't you read what the man said!!

The Craw
02-28-2009, 04:29 PM
weird episode. sarah was in a sleep disorder clinic cuz she was having nightmares but it turned out that the dream was real and the sleep clinic was the dream or something like that. the best part was when she was handcuffed and she bit a chunk out of her wrist so her blood would act like a lubricant to slide out of her handcuffs and then she stabbed her captor in the eye with a syringe.

Darth Snoopy
02-28-2009, 04:39 PM
weird episode. sarah was in a sleep disorder clinic cuz she was having nightmares but it turned out that the dream was real and the sleep clinic was the dream or something like that. the best part was when she was handcuffed and she bit a chunk out of her wrist so her blood would act like a lubricant to slide out of her handcuffs and then she stabbed her captor in the eye with a syringe.

And Cameron was in her underwear. :D:naughty:monkey5

River Man
02-28-2009, 07:26 PM

Thanks dude!

The Craw
02-28-2009, 07:30 PM
Thanks dude!oh yeah.....and cameron was in her underwear.:D

a-dev
03-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Wow, third boring episode on the trot. Look these 'quiet' introspective episodes are all well and good if you're a show that can be confident about getting another season or two but this show could be on the verge of cancellation - it badly needs to get back to living up to its name and actually having TERMINATORS - this coming from someone who likes the show and very much wants it to survive. When are the heroes going to meet the T-1001? I'd like to see that happen sometime before the plug gets pulled.

Lastly, the Cameron in her underwear bit was the best thing about the whole episode - not sure what the point of it was in the context of the show but I'll take it.

icruise
03-01-2009, 05:33 PM
I think Cameron in her underwear was all about showing John's reaction to her. They're slowly building up to some kind of romance between them.

Darth Madden
03-01-2009, 05:51 PM
I think Cameron in her underwear was all about showing John's reaction to her. They're slowly building up to some kind of romance between them.

The second I see John & Cameron kiss is the moment I stop watching the show forever.

icruise
03-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Just wait. :D

Actually, I think it's unrealistic that he hasn't tried something already.

paulromi
03-01-2009, 06:02 PM
The underwear shot was ....wow....that is one hot terminator. The show has been getting a little weird the last couple of episodes though.

Vader AL
03-01-2009, 06:14 PM
a hot woman without emotions....my only question is WHY hasn't John tried to tap it at least.

The Craw
03-01-2009, 06:28 PM
it's a sex-bot. every teenage boys dream. he should be all over that.

paulromi
03-01-2009, 06:37 PM
Maybe he is worried about her brothers...lol

JacktheRipper
03-01-2009, 06:48 PM

Most definitely. The move to Friday was the first nail. Anything that is put on Friday night is a product which doesn't have much support network-wise.

Take CBS for instance, they had a couple of shows such as the Mentalist on Friday which I believe didn't have much backing. Well it did so well it was moved to their Tuesday line-up. Ghostwhisperer is a hit, but that's because it's got a large female following and well...you got Hewett running around with her boys practically falling out.

Chronicles didn't start on Friday which means they had some support, but now they're in the cellar. This also doesn't bode well for Dollhouse. It started on the Friday line-up.

Now, I don't know if DVR plays any part in the ratings because I don't watch any of these shows when they are aired. Including Ghostwhisperer:o. The wife likes it and well l like the boobies.

Darth Madden
03-01-2009, 07:26 PM
a hot woman without emotions....my only question is WHY hasn't John tried to tap it at least.

it's a sex-bot. every teenage boys dream. he should be all over that.

Does she even have a... ummm... pleasure zone?

River Man
03-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Does she even have a... ummm... pleasure zone?

I'd be afraid of moving parts or something up in there!

a-dev
03-02-2009, 05:02 AM
If they went the romance route it'd be a bit too 'expected'. Why is it, and I'm not a feminist..or female, that every good looking female character in any film or tv show ultimately has to end up in a romantic/sexual clinch with a man or another woman? What I mean is why does that angle always have to come up when we're talking about a female character? For example if arnold schwarzennegger or even any other male terminator had been in this show would any 'romance' ever be considered?

Sick Boy 82
03-02-2009, 09:11 AM
I hope she kills John's girl friends, cause her and Jesse seem kinda crazy and dangerous!

And the scene in the garage looks like it's gonna go bad for her. Get her Cameron!!

Vader AL
03-02-2009, 09:20 AM
didn't John look at her in her underwear while speaking with his mom on the cell, when his mom was in the dream(hospital) so does that mean it didn't happen?

icruise
03-02-2009, 09:27 AM
You're right, in which case it's more a representation of Sarah's worries about what might happen between them.

swo77
03-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Is this what all the fuss is about? If so, I don't get it...pretty weak.

http://i39.tinypic.com/ka4w87.jpg

icruise
03-02-2009, 09:57 AM
The excitement does have a "12-year-old boy looking at the lingerie section of the JC Penny catalog" feel to it, it's true. ;)

Darth Madden
03-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Another kind of weird episode. I'm not sure whats going on with Cameron seeming to act more human like all the time. Did the writers forget what a Terminator is and how they act or is there some weird thing about her that will be revealed someday. I'm not quite sure what to think about this show anymore.

paulromi
03-06-2009, 10:26 PM
I thought tonights episode was a lot better than last weeks...the show is getting a little weak on the storyline. I thought season one was fantastic...season two is just ok.

Darth Madden
03-06-2009, 10:28 PM
It was much better than last week but still a little weird

The Craw
03-07-2009, 02:08 AM
i liked this episode alot. i hope derek kills that psycho GF of his the absolute second he finds out she is a threat to the connors. it'll show where is true allegience lies.

oh, and cameron can make me a sandwich anytime.:D

LordAzrael
03-07-2009, 02:54 AM
Another kind of weird episode. I'm not sure whats going on with Cameron seeming to act more human like all the time. Did the writers forget what a Terminator is and how they act or is there some weird thing about her that will be revealed someday. I'm not quite sure what to think about this show anymore.

Well way back in T2 it was explained that terminatosr have a learning computer for a brain - the more time she spends around humans and interacting, the more human she would learn to be. Don't have a problem with that.

Darth Madden
03-07-2009, 09:08 AM
Well way back in T2 it was explained that terminatosr have a learning computer for a brain - the more time she spends around humans and interacting, the more human she would learn to be. Don't have a problem with that.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that (I haven't seen T2 in a while) and I guess that would make sense for them to learn to "fit in" better. Still looks a little strange though. I want my Terminators cold and robotic. :)

Dr Daystrom
03-07-2009, 09:18 AM

It's been clear to even casual observers that something weird has been going on with Cameron almost since day 1. From the go she hasn't been the standard model souless engine of destruction.

I just hope the show doesn't get canned before we find out where that story arc is headed (seems likely unfortunately)

Morbach
03-07-2009, 09:26 AM
DAMN!! I missed last nights ep!!! I can't remember this show is fridays for some reason :( I'm like 4 episodes behind.

callosum
03-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Awesome episode last night! Does anyone know where I can get this poster?

Dr Daystrom
03-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Awesome episode last night! Does anyone know where I can get this poster?

Why would you want that? They mispelled "Hot" (There's no "pe" in there)

The Craw
03-07-2009, 08:31 PM
i dont think they made an official poster of that one. lots of people print those promo shots out as mini-posters and sell them on ebay once in awhile. maybe someone could print you one.

Batty
03-14-2009, 11:55 AM
This season has been hit and miss for me (I miss Cromartie), but I thought the last two episodes were pretty good.

It's interesting to see John Henry's development. I also liked seeing the sub mission story. What's in the case?

The Craw
03-14-2009, 11:58 AM
the show was losing my interest for awhile but now it's pulled me back in. glad to see john is sucking it up and trying to investigate riley's death instead of just sitting around moping.

Vader AL
03-14-2009, 12:00 PM
DAMN!! I missed last nights ep!!! I can't remember this show is fridays for some reason :( I'm like 4 episodes behind.

go to fox.com and watch the ones you have missed.

Why would you want that? They mispelled "Hot" (There's no "pe" in there)

:lol:lol:lol

good one.

ONEYE
03-14-2009, 12:06 PM
http://www.kisielka.net/Terminator/ttscc1.jpg

Batty
03-14-2009, 12:07 PM
the show was losing my interest for awhile but now it's pulled me back in. glad to see john is sucking it up and trying to investigate riley's death instead of just sitting around moping.

Yeah, I think John seeing the flesh under her nails made him realize Cameron didn't kill her. I just wonder how long it will take Derek to finally put everything together. He seems pretty dumb around Jesse.

The Craw
03-14-2009, 12:08 PM
http://www.kisielka.net/Terminator/ttscc1.jpgthe endo designs on this show are freaky looking.

ONEYE
03-14-2009, 12:11 PM
Yeah, ...I just wonder how long it will take Derek to finally put everything together. He seems pretty dumb around Jesse.

Women have that effect on men, we get a bit stupid around them.

I thought Derek's light bulb came on when he realized how Jesse had fully thought out the death of Riley. Hoo Roo my ass.

Batty
03-14-2009, 12:19 PM
Women have that effect on men, we get a bit stupid around them.

I thought Derek's light bulb came on when he realized how Jesse had full thought out the death of Riley. Hoo Roo my ass.

:lol

I do think he's a bit suspicious with that comment. And if John tells him about Riley's hands, he'll probably put it together with why Jesse deliberately got into a bar fight.

ONEYE
03-14-2009, 12:26 PM
That guy must have testicles made of coltan! Walk into a room without your pulse rifle and face three Terminators. Damn.

The Craw
03-14-2009, 12:32 PM
i think this will all lead up to some kick-ass finale. but they will probably leave us hanging like last year's finale and there is no guarantee for a 3rd season so we may never know what happens.

ONEYE
03-14-2009, 01:31 PM
http://www.kisielka.net/Terminator/ttscc2.jpg

http://www.kisielka.net/Terminator/ttscc3.jpg

http://www.kisielka.net/Terminator/Kraken1.jpg

http://www.kisielka.net/Terminator/Kraken2.jpg

Verbal21
03-14-2009, 01:53 PM
Has that guy in the middle of the Endo's been shown before in the show?

ONEYE
03-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Has that guy in the middle of the Endo's been shown before in the show?

Yes, from a future scene, where Derek and other resistance fighters were captured.

Darth Madden
03-14-2009, 03:00 PM
That was a good episode. I wonder what Jesse's real mission is and why she is trying so hard for them to kill Cameron.

ONEYE
03-14-2009, 03:07 PM
That was a good episode. I wonder what Jesse's real mission is and why she is trying so hard for them to kill Cameron.

That was the mission, get John to turn away from Cameron and using metal. Jesse screwed up by killing Riley, and not getting Cameron to do it.

Darth Madden
03-14-2009, 03:15 PM
Oh...ok, so Jesse is just trying to make John go "on his own." Not sure if that makes sense since they obviously used terminators on the good side in the future too. I guess we'll see eventualy... I hope.

ONEYE
03-14-2009, 03:17 PM
I understand that but I wonder WHY she is trying to do it.

Because some in the future do not trust using metal and believe it is a mistake. Not everyone has faith in John Connor. Some do, some don't care as long as they can save humans and destroy Sky Net/Terminators, some don't believe his direction and methods are correct. There's always a number of people out there who believe they can do the job better, or need some reason to ^^^^^/complain, or want to rock the boat.

Hopefully, someone in the future is going to come back in time to wrap up the loose end from either the pro or anti-John camp.

Darth Madden
03-14-2009, 03:19 PM
You answered before I could change my reply... I hate when that happens. :)

ONEYE
03-14-2009, 03:20 PM
Oh...ok, so Jesse is just trying to make John go "on his own." Not sure if that makes sense since they obviously used terminators on the good side in the future too. I guess we'll see eventualy... I hope.

No, Jesse wants John to turn away from using metal, not necessarily "go alone." Cameron and Sarah know that John's being alone is really the only way he can be safe, but... John is human, and that's his weakness, why else would he bother to save humanity, he cares, and he can't be a "Vulcan."

Hell, don't know if I make any sense.

The Craw
03-14-2009, 04:15 PM
i wonder if we'll ever see future john in this series. if we do see him, i hope it is dekker in aged makeup and not another actor. would be nice to see how dekker could portray an older battle-worn john connor.

Darth Madden
03-21-2009, 08:19 AM
Very good episode last night. The finger wave was a little hokey but I liked what was in the box (I won't spoil it for whose who have not seen it yet.) Next week looks pretty dang good too, I think this show is hitting its stride.

Batty
03-21-2009, 10:31 AM
The scene between John and Jesse was great. I like that we finally got to see John Connor the kid acting like John Connor who becomes the leader of the resistance, and why he decides to trust "metal".

Poor Queeg, he was a great Terminator. Sorry to see him go.

The Craw
03-21-2009, 10:44 AM
The scene between John and Jesse was great. I like that we finally got to see John Connor the kid acting like John Connor who becomes the leader of the resistance, and why he decides to trust "metal".

Poor Queeg, he was a great Terminator. Sorry to see him go.yeah. he obviously can't trust any humans in his life so who can you trust? might as well be machines. great episode. loved every minute of it. loved what was in the box. too bad the show will be cancelled after this season and we'll never see how everything pans out.

ONEYE
03-21-2009, 10:47 AM
... too bad the show will be cancelled after this season and we'll never see how everything pans out.

What makes you say that?

Batty
03-21-2009, 11:02 AM
yeah. he obviously can't trust any humans in his life so who can you trust? might as well be machines. great episode. loved every minute of it. loved what was in the box. too bad the show will be cancelled after this season and we'll never see how everything pans out.

Hmm, I saw it differently. I thought he was willing to use metal because they're expendable, that they could be replaced. It wasn't a matter of trust, just convenience. He holds human life above all because humans aren't expendable. That's why he let Jesse live and why he went to Sarah and not Cameron when he started crying (which was another good scene, I thought).

I don't have much hope for another season, either. Ratings have been lousy.

paulromi
03-21-2009, 11:07 AM
yeah. he obviously can't trust any humans in his life so who can you trust? might as well be machines. great episode. loved every minute of it. loved what was in the box. too bad the show will be cancelled after this season and we'll never see how everything pans out.

Yeah...do you know something we don't?

Darth Madden
03-21-2009, 11:34 AM
Hmm, I saw it differently. I thought he was willing to use metal because they're expendable, that they could be replaced. It wasn't a matter of trust, just convenience. He holds human life above all because humans aren't expendable. That's why he let Jesse live and why he went to Sarah and not Cameron when he started crying (which was another good scene, I thought).

Yeah, thats exactly what I thought too. And it would suck for it to be canceled now.

ONEYE
03-21-2009, 11:57 AM

I agree.

I hope for more episodes. I hope that Terminator Salvation spurs interest in the show. When is season two of T:TSCC coming out on DVD?

The Craw
03-21-2009, 12:43 PM
What makes you say that?

Yeah...do you know something we don't?i'm from the future. the year 2029 i believe.

ONEYE
03-21-2009, 12:46 PM
http://www.kisielka.net/DoNotHotLink/brick.gif
The Craw

The Craw
03-21-2009, 12:49 PM
http://www.kisielka.net/DoNotHotLink/brick.gif
The Craw:lol where do you find all these crazy smilies and why do they seem to always be directed at me. i only speak what everybody else is thinking.

ONEYE
03-21-2009, 12:50 PM
:lol where do you find all these crazy smilies and why do they seem to always be directed at me. i only speak what everybody else is thinking.

http://www.kisielka.net/DoNotHotLink/babykisses.gif

The Craw
03-21-2009, 12:52 PM
i'm sorry. i like to stir the pot:
http://www.thenewstyle.org/hernandez/blogstuff/toilet_doo.jpg

Something Sexy
03-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Am I the only person who HATES Jesse? I cannot stand her. Her voice is so annoying.

The Craw
03-21-2009, 01:26 PM
i'm pretty sure you're not the only one.

ONEYE
03-21-2009, 01:44 PM
Am I the only person who HATES Jesse? I cannot stand her. Her voice is so annoying.

It's her that I don't like, the voice I could handle. I'm not sure if Derek killed her. I believe he would have let her go, since John said to do so.

Something Sexy
03-21-2009, 01:51 PM
I am still catching up, so I will read that later.

paulromi
03-21-2009, 01:59 PM
maybe Brian Austin Green help cast her....
My wife and I both noticed that she has a similar look to both of his past romances....

Vanessa Marcil and my favorite Megan Fox.

http://www.fanunity.com/marcil/images/vanessa_marcil.jpg
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3913061376/nm1089338
http://dazzle.webblogg.se/images/megan_fox7_1204056559.jpg

Verbal21
03-21-2009, 02:00 PM

:lecture I'm really tired of her character

paulromi
03-21-2009, 02:03 PM
:lecture I'm really tired of her character

Me too....The only story I liked was when she was on the sub last night and when reese might have killed her.

The Craw
03-21-2009, 02:04 PM
she's an uber-^^^^^.

Something Sexy
03-21-2009, 02:09 PM
Me too....The only story I liked was when she was on the sub last night and when reese might have killed her.

The Sub story line was pretty good.

ONEYE
03-21-2009, 02:16 PM
I thought it was cute that they name the sub commander "Captain Queeg".

a-dev
03-21-2009, 03:39 PM

Her permanent pout annoys me. Its like that baby image someone posted earlier!

Sick Boy 82
03-22-2009, 12:45 AM
Damned amazing episode!! Loved the sub part.

Wonder why the liquid metal said no? And is that the same liquid metal that is the current T-1001?? I'm guessing not, but ya never know.

Does anyone have any idea what is wrong with Cameron? I know she is a bit damaged from earlier, but something seems to be going even more wrong with her lately.

Yeah, I have to agree that John is using metal because it is expendable. Maybe he changed his mind after loosing Riley.

Can't wait to see more!!

ONEYE
03-22-2009, 01:21 AM
Wonder why the liquid metal said no? And is that the same liquid metal that is the current T-1001?? I'm guessing not, but ya never know.

T2 had a T-1000, the show has a T-1001. It's probably one of many, with mulitple series of them. They are the top of the infiltrator terminators though. Shape changing, able to change on the go. I doubt there is any way to improve them.

Darth Madden
03-22-2009, 07:56 AM
I'm a little lost on the timeline for this show. Its after T2 but they are completely skiping over T3 right? So this could be a Terminatrix from what could have been T3 (or is that the same as the T-1001?) I think its too early in the morning for me to try to think so hard. :D

Sick Boy 82
03-22-2009, 10:42 AM
Well, this show is definitely before T3, as Sarah is still alive. And John was definitely into his 20's in T3.

I guess we could see T3 come into the show, but who knows??

I think they might ignore it though, as most other people have. :lol

And they might have to, as Cameron is in the picture and nothing of her was mentioned in T3.

Whatver though, I am loving the show!!

The Craw
03-22-2009, 06:44 PM
this show negates T3 completely. as for the TX. that can't be a TX cuz the TX has an endoskeleton and this one was completely liquid metal.

Sick Boy 82
03-22-2009, 07:12 PM
I don't see how that would be, as we haven't even gotten to T3 part of the timeline.

So how exactly does this show negate that?

The current T-1001, Catherine Weaver, doesn't have anything to do with the TX coming back.

Darth Madden
03-22-2009, 07:35 PM
AHHHHHH... Too many Terminator models to keep track of.... my brain is frying... maybe thats what they want to happen. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. :)

The Craw
03-22-2009, 07:49 PM
I don't see how that would be, as we haven't even gotten to T3 part of the timeline.

So how exactly does this show negate that?
ummm... cuz T3 takes place in 2001 and this show takes place in 2008.:dunno

ONEYE
03-22-2009, 08:42 PM
You have to watch this as the show that it is, a peek at the life of John Connor becoming an adult. This show leads up to some point in the future. The future is constantly changing due to time travel. Events in the past and the current are influenced by what is happening or has happened in the future. Everytime someone, or a Terminator goes back in time to modify a situation for the future, it changes things and the future the "travelers" came from is no longer the same.

There is no way this show or any show will ever fit exactly into the timelines of movies. Who knows, maybe the TX doesn't exist in the future now, due to some event we don't know about.

Something Sexy
03-22-2009, 09:18 PM
I think it has to negate T3 for the fact with the time travel in the beginning of the show but like others have mentioned it is basically in its own Terminator Universe so they can do whatever they want I think.

The Craw
03-22-2009, 09:22 PM
i just think it negates T3 cuz the movie sucked so bad. don't know why people still cling to that film like they are clutching at straws. just let it go. take a deep breathe everybody and forget it ever happened. your lives will be better for it. i guarantee it.

Something Sexy
03-22-2009, 09:27 PM
i just think it negates T3 cuz the movie sucked so bad. don't know why people still cling to that film like they are clutching at straws. just let it go. take a deep breathe everybody and forget it ever happened. your lives will be better for it. i guarantee it.

Agreed, that movie was so bad. I wanted to like it when it first came out but it was too hard to try and hold back my hatred.

Batty
03-22-2009, 09:28 PM
I definitely try to forget T3 exists.

ONEYE
03-22-2009, 09:41 PM

I did like the concept of the TX, just not the execution of it. The design was "uber female" in shape. Not necessary when you have an endoskeleton base with polymemetic (sp?) metal capabilities. I expected it to have more internal weapons.

The Craw
03-22-2009, 09:52 PM
I did like the concept of the TX, just not the execution of it. The design was "uber female" in shape. Not necessary when you have an endoskeleton base with polymemetic (sp?) metal capabilities. I expected it to have more internal weapons.personally i find the TX a major backpedal design wise. the whole point of the T-1000 is it's capability to withstand ballistic weaponry without taking permanent damage. the TX lacks this cuz its endoskeleton allows for damage. the only advancement in the TX is the internal weapons but i find that a little far fetched even in the teminator universe. the TX was really only created to attract the ubergeek adolescent male fanbase (a.k.a. teenage boys) who were hoping for a bit of nudity on screen.

ONEYE
03-22-2009, 10:02 PM
Since you can't transmit non-living items through the time bubble, I imagine she was encased in a ball of living skin, which she broke out of when arriving in "our" time. Otherwise, how would "liquid metal" be transported back in time? What was the reason she had an endoskelton? Was it just to hide the weapon, circular saw she had? Why not just transport a 40 watt phased plasma rifle gift wrapped in skin? T3 was not my favorite movie, but it had some cool things, the beginning of the flying HKs, the T-105, early terminators. It wasn't all bad.

The Craw
03-22-2009, 10:09 PM
i've only seen the movie once when it was first released in theaters so i actually can't remember it very well. i won't watch it again. the only parts i can truly remember are arnold saying "talk to the hand" and arnold wearing those star shaped sunglasses. i guess it must be a bad movie if those are the only 2 parts that stand out in my mind.:lol

Buttmunch
03-22-2009, 10:23 PM
I think it has to negate T3 for the fact with the time travel in the beginning of the show but like others have mentioned it is basically in its own Terminator Universe so they can do whatever they want I think.

The whole point of the Terminator series is to go back to the past to change the future. That is exactly what this show did. T3 was going to happen before Sarah and John time traveled. When that happened, T3's future disappeared. It became a "what if" kind of movie. I think that is actually pretty cool because we always are hearing about them wanting to change the future by messing with the past. That is what they did and now we get to see both sides of what happened.

I'm just curious to see if T4 will follow TSCC or T3 in terms of storyline (or neither).

ONEYE
03-22-2009, 10:38 PM
The whole point of the Terminator series is to go back to the past to change the future. That is exactly what this show did. T3 was going to happen before Sarah and John time traveled. When that happened, T3's future disappeared. It became a "what if" kind of movie. I think that is actually pretty cool because we always are hearing about them wanting to change the future by messing with the past. That is what they did and now we get to see both sides of what happened.

I'm just curious to see if T4 will follow TSCC or T3 in terms of storyline (or neither).

I am hopeful that the new movie will rock. I expect changes, "This is not the future my mother warned me about." Just as long as I don't hear lines like, "Talk to the hand." and I don't see scenes like below, I'll be happy.

http://i43.tinypic.com/1zcn9eg.jpg

The Craw
03-22-2009, 10:41 PM
i was looking for that pic to say "this is the reason i hate T3". couldn't find it though.:lol

bran-chan
03-22-2009, 10:51 PM
That makes me glad I didn't go see T-3. Just like I refused to go see X-men 3.

Sick Boy 82
03-22-2009, 11:41 PM
Ok, I like Buttmunch's explanation better than, "It does existing cause it sucked" reasoning. Then I can definitely see the whole story of T3 not playing a roll in TSCC.

Sick Boy 82
03-23-2009, 10:37 AM
Well, if you are scared about the robots, then read this book to really crap your pants!!

Wired for War I picked it up this weekend, mainly cause I love military hardware, but it is really cool and a good read. But it has some crazy stuff in there. I liked this particular part:

The author, PW Singer, is talking about Predator drones at this time (which I will hopefully be working with soon!!).

We're experiencing something incredibly historic right now, and yet no one is talking about it. Think about the phrase "going to war." That has meant the same thing for five thousand years. It meant going to a place where there was such danger that they may never come home again, may never see their family again. Whether you were talking about my grandfather's experience in World War II or Achilles going off to fight the Trojans.

Compare that to what it means in a world of Predator drones, already. One of the pilots I interviewed says you're going to war—for 12 hours. You're shooting weapons at targets, killing enemy combatants. And then you get back in your car and you drive home. And 20 minutes later, you're sitting at the dinner table, talking to your kids about their homework. So we have an absolute change in the meaning of going to war, in our lifetime right now, and nobody was talking about it.

To me this really isn't really new, as I was in the Navy fighting in the generation when all this ^^^^ was going on, but even some of the stuff is surpirsining for me.

I saw an article on this on Gizmodo this morning which was cool as I just got the book.

mildoo
03-27-2009, 04:43 PM
Cameron is gonna shower tonight! WOOT!

paulromi
03-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Pretty decent episode tonight...lots of airtime for all the characters. Only two episodes left....I really hope this gets show gets picked up for season 3!

bran-chan
03-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Same here. I hate it when a show get cancelled and you're just left hanging with all the loose ends.

Darth Madden
03-28-2009, 02:27 PM
Good episode, not as good as the last two, but not bad. I like the fact that John Henry is starting to "freak out" and it looks like next week will be pretty action packed.

ONEYE
03-28-2009, 03:08 PM
It "feels like" loose ends are wrapping up. I hope for more seasons. Gutsy clinic move by Sarah, I don't know if I could have pulled that off.

a-dev
03-28-2009, 07:27 PM
Cameron is gonna shower tonight! WOOT!

Not quite the kind of 'shower' you no doubt had in mind as it turned out!

Batty
03-28-2009, 07:37 PM
Not quite the kind of 'shower' you no doubt had in mind as it turned out!

Shocking! :lol

a-dev
03-28-2009, 08:12 PM
Positively shocking! (I was going to say 'positronically shocking' but thats star trek)

Sick Boy 82
03-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Finally got to watch it cause I'm in the hospital and had to wait for someone to torrent it, but I thought it was pretty good.

Damn, so I thought Catherine (liquid metal) was the one behind the warehouse guy and putting th bug in Sarah, but it looks like the other "intelligence" is behind it. Or am I reading it wrong??

Cause it seems like "it" was tracking her and the others. That guy tracking her in the hospital had the same outfit on as the other ones and from the way the gy was getting instructions to cut out Cameron's chip, it was definitely the other "intelligence".

Well, a good episode to start wrapping stuff up for the finale, be it one way or another. I am definitely pulling for the season finale, cause this is finally starting to go somewhere and get better!!!!

ONEYE
03-29-2009, 12:06 AM
I wonder what JH was going to do before he was shut down? Scary to think he knows what "death" is like. I doubt they'll be ever able to shut him down again.

winter
03-29-2009, 11:59 AM
Ever since the show moved to Friday, I keep missing them. I need to find them somewhere online at catch up.

Dizzyarse
03-30-2009, 11:46 AM
Try here:
http://terminatorstreaming.blogspot.com/
Dizzy:google

Bullseye
03-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Its a pity re budget appears to be so limited. I still watch this show but I really cannot see this coming back for season 3 unless the pace picks up.

POWER1010
03-30-2009, 03:01 PM
I watched the whole first season of this show, it had it's ups and downs but overall i enjoyed myself, and I enjoyed that guy from BH 90210 way more then i thought i would, I thought the casting of that guy was the nail in the coffin for this show but he seemed to pull it off.

I never got around to watching the second season because of the time slot it was in and now it moved again to friday nights not too long ago....I hope it gets a third season because I was planning on buying the second season on DVD.

Batty
04-03-2009, 08:16 PM
Wow! I did not expect ...

Derek to get killed off. Green did a great job with this character. I'm actually a little disappointed he's gone.

But if next week's episode is the last ever, I guess it doesn't matter. I really hope it isn't. It's too bad more people didn't stick with this show.

Buttmunch
04-03-2009, 08:32 PM
Wow! I did not expect ...

Derek to get killed off. Green did a great job with this character. I'm actually a little disappointed he's gone.

But if next week's episode is the last ever, I guess it doesn't matter. I really hope it isn't. It's too bad more people didn't stick with this show.

Yeah, that was a shock. I had to rewind just to make sure I really saw what I thought I saw :google

Darth Madden
04-03-2009, 09:15 PM
WOW.... I wasn't expecting or wanting that. This was one weird but very good episode. I hope to heck it sticks around.. its getting better and better each week. Looks like next week is going to be fun.

ONEYE
04-03-2009, 09:17 PM
I really hope for more seasons. I will be very saddened if it is really done after the next show. I've become a big fan of all involved with the show.

Very nice that the brothers were buried in the same cemetery.

Batty
04-03-2009, 09:32 PM
I thought it was nicely done how the opening scene of the show came full circle with the ending. I also liked the last scene with John Henry and Savannah singing.

plasmid303
04-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Does anyone else think Derek was unceremoniously killed off? I wished there was a more meaningful build up to it. Maybe the impact will be felt a bit more in the next episode or next season (IF there's a next season).

At least we know the show isn't afraid to off integral characters without even blinking an eye.

Darth Madden
04-03-2009, 09:41 PM
It did seem a little "pasey" but sometimes it happens that way and maybe thats what they wanted to show. No real fanfair.

Nuka Cola Kidd
04-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Their just killin people off right and left

Batty
04-03-2009, 09:49 PM
It really was more of a shock not knowing it was coming. I'm glad Fox didn't pull some stupid "Someone will die!" type promo for this episode... Or last week's... Or a few week's ago. :lol

Darth Madden
04-03-2009, 09:51 PM
It really was more of a shock not knowing it was coming. I'm glad Fox didn't pull some stupid "Someone will die!" type promo for this episode... Or last week's... Or a few week's ago. :lol

Or next week. :)

ONEYE
04-03-2009, 11:20 PM
Derek's situation was realistic. Everyone wants to go down doing something heroic, but sometimes it isn't an option/choice. You never know when your time is up. I would love to go like that, quick/clean and while doing my job.

The Craw
04-03-2009, 11:55 PM
damn. derek's death was kinda weak. at least let him take a bullet for john so he can redeem himself a little. sad to see the character go.

so was that really his remains being buried at the end? and if so, who was the person burying him? i couldn't make it out.

ONEYE
04-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Just some cemetery worker.

The Craw
04-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Just some cemetery worker.:duh ah yeah. i guess that makes sense.

ONEYE
04-03-2009, 11:58 PM
:duh ah yeah. i guess that makes sense.

It didn't really matter who, the location was important. At least, that's what I think.

ONEYE
04-04-2009, 12:02 AM
Man, if this show doesn't continue another season, looks like getting collectibles for the show is out of the question. It would be cool to have a T-888 Endoskeleton from the show, a 1:6 Cameron BD & clean, Sarah BD, short haired BD John, John Henry, and well, I could just go on and on....

plasmid303
04-04-2009, 12:10 AM
When I first saw it happening, I though, wow, that's a weak way to go....

Usually, when a significant character dies in similar fiction, there's at least some sort of wisdom that is imparted that makes the character's demise meaningful. It doesn't have to be cliche or sappy heroics. Kinda like what happened with Jesse.

Actually, now that I've had time to reflect on it, Derek's death was made more meaningful once I remembered what John said at the cemetary (when they were mourning Charlie): "Everyone dies for me."

I wish a spoiler warning could be added to the title of this thread so we didn't have to use spoiler tags!

Which reminds me, ONEYE, you should probably spoiler tag your post #976.

Batty
04-04-2009, 12:18 AM
I didn't think his death was weak. If anything, it was more realistic than some heroic triteness.

As far as spoilers, everyone's had a chance to see tonight's episode. If you come in here having not seen it yet, you should know that people would be talking about it by now.

ONEYE
04-04-2009, 12:19 AM
When I first saw it happening, I though, wow, that's a weak way to go....

Usually, when a significant character dies in similar fiction, there's at least some sort of wisdom that is imparted that makes the character's demise meaningful. It doesn't have to be cliche or sappy heroics. Kinda like what happened with Jesse.

Actually, now that I've had time to reflect on it, Derek's death was made more meaningful once I remembered what John said at the cemetary (when they were mourning Charlie): "Everyone dies for me."

I wish a spoiler warning could be added to the title of this thread so we didn't have to use spoiler tags!

Which reminds me, ONEYE, you should probably spoiler tag your post #976.

Done, I apologize.

Last week I felt it was looking like things were being set up for a show ending... this week... even more so... Eventually, just John & Cameron, and she's no longer "minty." I believe John would let her salvage more parts for repairs, but... there is a chip problem, otherwise, why would she give John the ability to terminate her?

If the show doesn't continue, I hope in the future, they re-visit it like what was done with Battlestar Galactica, but bring back Thomas Dekker and run the show entirely in the future.

The Craw
04-04-2009, 12:22 AM
I didn't think his death was weak. If anything, it was more realistic than some heroic triteness.

As far as spoilers, everyone's had a chance to see tonight's episode. If you come in here having not seen it yet, you should know that people would be talking about it by now.i guess the death works for realism sake. but i still would have liked to see him have that moment of heroism especially since sarah said she can't trust him anymore at the beginning of the episode. i guess i've seen that cliche so many times that i just expect more of the same. i guess it's good they mixed it up a little. definately wasn't expecting it. especially when they kept saying a major character would die this season. i thought it was charlie from last week's episode but then they through this at me one week later.

drunk_leprechaun
04-04-2009, 08:14 AM
next week john connor gets two in the head and john henry and savana prepare to run the world.

Darth Madden
04-04-2009, 08:18 AM
next week john connor gets two in the head and john henry and savana prepare to run the world.

With the way things have been going the last couple episodes I wouldn't be supprised. :)

Saya
04-04-2009, 11:24 AM
does anyone know for certainty if the show has been axed? :monkey2 :monkey2

ONEYE
04-04-2009, 11:41 AM
drunk_leprechaun - it fits you.

Darth Madden
04-04-2009, 12:32 PM

Nothing official.. everyone is just guessing.

Saya
04-04-2009, 01:58 PM
thx darth, I love this show. I hope it sticks around.

mildoo
04-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Aw poor Derek. The entire episode was great thogh

a-dev
04-04-2009, 07:45 PM
Watching it right now. Just saw the death scene :horror. No build-up or anything! It really is a 'did they really just do that?' moment. And the credits haven't even finished running!! Its shocking and as someone else said 'unwanted'. However one does have to admit that no other show would ever dare to kill a major character in such an...unannounced way. I guess it is realistic though. I always thought the films were 'unrealistic' in this respect.

Natrix
04-04-2009, 09:19 PM

I don't know. The preview for next week said the Season Finale and if it was for sure the last one it would have said Series Finale but it might still be up in the air.

Rizob
04-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Man, if this show doesn't continue another season, looks like getting collectibles for the show is out of the question. It would be cool to have a T-888 Endoskeleton from the show, a 1:6 Cameron BD & clean, Sarah BD, short haired BD John, John Henry, and well, I could just go on and on....
I've never liked any of the endoskeleton designs in this series and the poor CG doesn't help, but i could sure go for a 1:1 Cameron with realistic skin texture and a realistic.....um i better not go on. :D

plasmid303
04-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Now that you mention it, you know what I've always been curious about? Cameron's endoskeleton! We never actually see what her endoskeleton design looks like. I'd imagine it'd somewhere along the lines of a TX without the liquid metal. Or maybe not.

a-dev
04-06-2009, 06:01 AM
Its only in the promo posters we get hints of what her endoskeleton is. It seems to me shes just a feminised T-800.

The T-888 endos are rendered in some pretty cheap looking CGI alright - oh I long for the days of puppetry and animatronics - however I still get a kick out of seeing endoskeletons in this show if only to serve as a reminder of what we're watching - some episodes this season were severely lacking in 'Terminator stuff'.

Fritz
04-06-2009, 08:58 AM
Although I haven't watched any of this seasons episodes since it was switched to Friday, they could always bring Derek back via Time Travel. That would probably be pretty lame but the possibility does exist.

mildoo
04-07-2009, 08:36 PM
I really hope they dont bring Derek back.As much as I liked the charachter he should stay dead cause then they might do it with villians and would make his death crappy

Batty
04-08-2009, 01:11 PM
I really hope they dont bring Derek back.As much as I liked the charachter he should stay dead cause then they might do it with villians and would make his death crappy

In the slim chance that this show is renewed, BAG won't be back. He's already signed up for a new show for next season.