PDA

View Full Version : Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

The Craw
09-08-2008, 05:58 PM
kick ass!!!:rock
Oh my God!!! shirley manson is a T-1000.

TheObsoleteMan
09-08-2008, 06:00 PM
kick ass!!!:rock
Oh my God!!! shirley manson is a T-1000.

That one caught me by surprise. Very cool scene.

darthviper107
09-08-2008, 06:01 PM
This is already better than the first season. Can't wait for next week and I hope they don't shortchange us like they did last season.

UTtoyfan
09-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Incredible. Truly incredible!!! I will have to watch it again when they put it up on Fox.com:banana

Vader AL
09-08-2008, 06:04 PM
wow, nice ending.

The Craw
09-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Incredible. Truly incredible!!! I will have to watch it again when they put it up on Fox.com:bananataped it. i might watch it again later. overall this season is gonna blow away last season.:woo

UTtoyfan
09-08-2008, 06:06 PM
taped it. i might watch it again later. overall this season is gonna blow away last season.:woo

Yeah definitely! I got the Blu-ray of season a week and a half ago and watched all of it in about 3 days. Terminators rock!:D

The Craw
09-08-2008, 06:09 PM
i like how john cuts off his long hair at the end. trying to be like the reese boys.:rock

sscalltheway
09-08-2008, 06:26 PM
i like how john cuts off his long hair at the end. trying to be like the reese boys.:rock

yeah that was cool but i figured that would happen with the new begining/intro when it showed him looking different.:rock2:rock:rock2:rock

galactiboy
09-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Very good season opener... loved the scene were Glau is pleading, very well done.

Can't wait to see what else the season holds :rock

CelticPredator
09-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Since I missed the first 15 minutes.....bah.

Anyway sorry, from what I saw, it was amazing. My dad didnt like it, but I did. I really DID feel for Cameron....and I loved the end. Thats one of my favorite scenes from the originals!

The Craw
09-08-2008, 08:44 PM
i love how cameron is pleading for her life and almost crying. a trick? or total self awareness?

Kain's Ancient Blade
09-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Fracking awesome episode.

ONEYE
09-08-2008, 08:45 PM
I can't believe I missed this and that I forgot. Damn.

Kain's Ancient Blade
09-08-2008, 08:53 PM
I can't believe I missed this and that I forgot. Damn.

That's why DVR rocks. It's worth the extra $10 a month. It knew to record it from last year.

Kain's Ancient Blade
09-08-2008, 09:04 PM
i love how cameron is pleading for her life and almost crying. a trick? or total self awareness?

That was awesome. Summer Glau really pushed her performance. I really like this show. Though I do have some complaints, Sarah can't drive, and I don't think the movie John Connor would do what TV John Connor did at the end. Despite that, I still love this show. I need my fix and this is it. And that ending was awesome. I had a major you know what in my you know what.

The Craw
09-08-2008, 09:07 PM
That was awesome. Summer Glau really pushed her performance. I really like this show. Though I do have some complaints, Sarah can't drive, and I don't think the movie John Connor would do what TV John Connor did at the end. Despite that, I still love this show. I need my fix and this is it. And that ending was awesome. I had a major you know what in my you know what.his lack of a father figure is catching up to him. i think he idolizes derek reese now so he wants short military hair.:lol

Kaijuboy
09-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Fantastic show (great opening!), as for how the episode ended... we'll have to see how that pans out...

Sick Boy 82
09-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Watchin' it right now. Killer beginning!!

The Craw
09-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Watchin' it right now. Killer beginning!!i love how its in slow-mo and set to a song again. my favorite part of the beginning is when that one thug is upstairs and the camera shifts over so you can see cameron (out of focus) coming up behind him. then she kicks his ass.:rock

Sick Boy 82
09-08-2008, 09:18 PM
I love that they use the Terminator theme music. To me it's as recognizable as the Jaws theme music.

The Craw
09-08-2008, 09:21 PM
I love that they use the Terminator theme music. To me it's as recognizable as the Jaws theme music.the whole show just freakin' rocks. screw the naysayers.

PRIME
09-08-2008, 09:23 PM
that was pretty good ,cant wait for next week episode

CelticPredator
09-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Yeah, I loved the "Braaaaauuuaan....BRAAAAAUUUUAAN" theme. Its scary.

Sick Boy 82
09-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Wow, kinda emotional at the truck vs Cameron vs truck part. I got just a little teary eyed.

The Craw
09-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Wow, kinda emotional at the truck vs Cameron vs truck part. I got just a little teary eyed.yes, but was she for real, or just faking to trick john. either way it was pretty sweet.

CelticPredator
09-08-2008, 09:47 PM
And thats the question. She eats, she feels, she kills....she's a crazy awesome Terminator.

The Craw
09-08-2008, 09:50 PM
yeah i love the mystery behind her origin and her true agenda. i dont think her mission is to just protect john.

Sick Boy 82
09-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Oh ^^^^!!! I knew that ^^^^^ was a Terminator, I ^^^^ing knew she was!!!! But a ^^^^ing T-1000!!! Oh ^^^^ yes!!

The rest of the season looks so damned cool!! Can't wait for more!!

And some gratuitous Summer, just cause:

http://www.sexygirlsdepot.com/wp-content/assets/2008/03/summer-glau-7.png

CelticPredator
09-08-2008, 10:06 PM
She was looking very badass when she was walking around looking for John...before the Trucks.

Kovach
09-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Wow, amazing first episode of the season! Got me hooked all the way through :joy loved the beggining and the ending :joy

JC
09-08-2008, 10:30 PM
frackin awesome second season pilot...Damn Im loving this show :rock Now let's just hope it gets the viewers this season and the ratings stay consistent...Cmon ppl please tune in this season..

Darth Madden
09-08-2008, 10:35 PM

I could have done without that. Very un-terminator like. I hope this doesn't turn into some crap lovefest where all the sudden she can feel human emotions.

CelticPredator
09-09-2008, 05:41 AM
I could have done without that. Very un-terminator like. I hope this doesn't turn into some crap lovefest where all the sudden she can feel human emotions.

She's not a normal terminator. She eats too....remember?

galactiboy
09-09-2008, 06:21 AM
yes, but was she for real, or just faking to trick john. either way it was pretty sweet.

I believe it was purely an act... never does anything like that at other times, so I think it was just a very effective mindjob. Could be wrong, but that's how I read the scene.

Darth Madden
09-09-2008, 06:39 AM
I believe it was purely an act... never does anything like that at other times, so I think it was just a very effective mindjob. Could be wrong, but that's how I read the scene.

I hope you're right since the previews didn't show anymore stuff like that. Its kind of obvious that John wants her (not like I blame him) but she better not turn "human." The rest of the season looks very interesting.. could be fun.

galactiboy
09-09-2008, 06:57 AM
Yeah, if they went emotional robot I'd be annoyed, at least at this point.

Hulksmashed
09-09-2008, 07:07 AM

I don't want her to become "human", but I think it has been obvious since the first episode last season that she is an exception to the terminator rule. I do think that it was mostly a trick though. This show seems to have "sleeper" terminators that show emotion. If you recall first season with the terminator that actually tricked a woman into marrying him!

IMO it was part trick and part sincerity. She hadnt changed back to good, and didnt love John, but I think she was actually afraid to "go offline". You have to remember that John himself reprogrammed her! And even back in the T2 movie the reprogrammed Arnold-bot had a softer almost emotional side at the end!

Darth Madden
09-09-2008, 07:21 AM
I don't want her to become "human", but I think it has been obvious since the first episode last season that she is an exception to the terminator rule. I do think that it was mostly a trick though. This show seems to have "sleeper" terminators that show emotion. If you recall first season with the terminator that actually tricked a woman into marrying him!

IMO it was part trick and part sincerity. She hadnt changed back to good, and didnt love John, but I think she was actually afraid to "go offline". You have to remember that John himself reprogrammed her! And even back in the T2 movie the reprogrammed Arnold-bot had a softer almost emotional side at the end!

Yeah, I kind of forgot about him reprograming her (and the other examples) so I guess she could have emotional actions without actually feeling the emotions. That scene just kind of hit me the wrong way but I guess there are explinations.

ONEYE
09-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Good episode, watched it on hulu.com.

newcollector
09-09-2008, 10:40 AM
yo, the sarah connor is hot and she got naked in 300:naughty

The Craw
09-09-2008, 02:03 PM

IMO it was part trick and part sincerity. She hadnt changed back to good, and didnt love John, but I think she was actually afraid to "go offline". You have to remember that John himself reprogrammed her! And even back in the T2 movie the reprogrammed Arnold-bot had a softer almost emotional side at the end!well i still think she doesnt want to "die". which is strange for a machine. all that stuff about love is probably crap but who knows. the real diehards to this show seem to be wanting a freakin' love story to develop from what ive been reading on the TSCC boards. thats really not my thing i guess but i do like seeing those 2 characters bond and "make conversation". john has never really had any friends since he's always moving from place to place. his best friends have been that red haired kid with the mullet from T2, arnold from T2, and now cameron i guess. finally he has someone to talk to besides his mommy.

ONEYE
09-09-2008, 02:07 PM
well i still think she doesnt want to "die". which is strange for a machine. all that stuff about love is probably crap but who knows. the real diehards to this show seem to be wanting a freakin' love story to develop from what ive been reading on the TSCC boards. thats really not my thing i guess but i do like seeing those 2 characters bond and "make conversation". john has never really had any friends since he's always moving from place to place. his best friends have been that red haired kid with the mullet from T2, arnold from T2, and now cameron i guess. finally he has someone to talk to besides his mommy.

He could chat with his Uncle. :) However, he's been warped and has a pretty rigid train of thought.

The Craw
09-09-2008, 02:14 PM
i think john is losing it now. apparently he was the one who killed that guy at the beginning. they didnt show who killed him but it is kind of implied that john got free first and killed him. his first kill and he cant handle it too well so he cuts his hair off. we'll have to see where it goes from there i guess. he will probably have a closer relationship with his uncle now.

Sick Boy 82
09-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Well, it looks like he goes to some military school to get some real training, so I guess we'll see!! And yeah, looks like he will be getting closer to Kyle for sure. And maybe closer to Cameron too!!

The Craw
09-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Well, it looks like he goes to some military school to get some real training, so I guess we'll see!! And yeah, looks like he will be getting closer to Kyle for sure. And maybe closer to Cameron too!!
you mean derek. kyle is dead.:D

Darth Madden
09-09-2008, 02:27 PM
the real diehards to this show seem to be wanting a freakin' love story to develop from what ive been reading on the TSCC boards.

Ugh. The first time I see John and Cammeron kiss is the last time this show will be on my tv screen.

Sick Boy 82
09-09-2008, 02:45 PM
you mean derek. kyle is dead.:D

Derke, Kyle, what that jackass's name is from 90210. Na, he's cool in the show though.

And did anyone notice that the T-1000 is Shirely Manson from Garbage??!! I wanted to do her so bad when I was in highschool. Now she looks a little trashed though. No so hot anymore.

The Craw
09-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Derke, Kyle, what that jackass's name is from 90210. Na, he's cool in the show though.

And did anyone notice that the T-1000 is Shirely Manson from Garbage??!! I wanted to do her so bad when I was in highschool. Now she looks a little trashed though. No so hot anymore.she also sang that song at the beginning of the episode.:lecture
i always thought she looked freaky and she still does. nice to see she got to keep her accent in the show though.:rock

Sick Boy 82
09-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Yeah, love her music!!!!

Well, I'm starting to wonder what Derek's motive really is too??!! If he know's Cameron, I'm thinking he must know if she goes bad or not.

I love the conversation Cameron and Derek had last season where he says, "I know you." and she says, "I know you too." That just tells me that either one of them or both of them has something serious to hide! Kinda like they have dirt on eachother, but can't talk because it might hurt their different missions.

The Craw
09-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Yeah, love her music!!!!

Well, I'm starting to wonder what Derek's motive really is too??!! If he know's Cameron, I'm thinking he must know if she goes bad or not.

I love the conversation Cameron and Derek had last season where he says, "I know you." and she says, "I know you too." That just tells me that either one of them or both of them has something serious to hide! Kinda like they have dirt on eachother, but can't talk because it might hurt their different missions.maybe she just says "i know you too" cuz it would be the typical reply for a robot when somebody tells her that they know her.:lol

JC
09-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Does anyone know or have a link to find out what the rating results were last night for Sarah Connor? I really hope they were good against the other shows...

Sick Boy 82
09-09-2008, 04:35 PM
The Nielsen's won't be out until next week or the week after. Then they will have the rating for Terminator on them. Right now they only have the week od Sept 1st up.

According to the IMDB ratings, it's down 16% from last week though. So apparently this episode didn't go over very well with some people.

Sick Boy 82
09-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Nevermind, found them. Did pretty well I guess.

The return of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles on Monday drew 6.343 million viewers, an adults 18-49 rating of 2.4 and an adults 18-34 rating of 2.1. That won the adults 18-49 demo and was third in the adults 18-34 demo for the hour.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2008/09/09/ratings-monday-september-8-terminator-scc-returns/4987

a-dev
09-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Great start to the new season. I was hoping we'd see a T-1000 at some point.

I hate T3 with some ferocity but this show is a true sequel to Cameron's films. Only one annoying and pointless joke so far from what I recall - the 'class dismissed' bit in the pilot. Everything else has shown genuine respect and added to the mythology.

ghastlyjeff
09-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Love the show, Just got the 1st season DVD, Just watched the second season opener again. Wow.

UTtoyfan
09-09-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm watching it again on Fox.com.
Man I am SO glad that they have a T-1000 now. She and Cromarty are gonna give our heroes a run for their money!:D

ONEYE
09-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Man I am SO glad that they have a T-1000 now. She and Cromarty are gonna give our heroes a run for their money!:D

Not to be too "geeky", she's a T-1001.

The Craw
09-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Man I am SO glad that they have a T-1000 now. She and Cromarty are gonna give our heroes a run for their money!:Dgotta give em props for the T-1000. i knew she had to be a terminator cuz of the way she talked and acted but i didnt imagine they would go for the T-1000 so soon in the series. plus the CGI morphing effects looked awesome. usually TV CGI blows.

UTtoyfan
09-09-2008, 11:03 PM
gotta give em props for the T-1000. i knew she had to be a terminator cuz of the way she talked and acted but i didnt imagine they would for the T-1000 so soon in the series. plus the CGI morphing effects looked awesome. usually TV CGI blows.

Yeah it looked just as amazing as it did when we first saw one back in Terminator 2.

The Craw
09-09-2008, 11:07 PM
Not to be too "geeky", she's a T-1001.where'd you find that info?

The Craw
09-09-2008, 11:13 PM
new promo shots from FOX
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd51/jonsellner/t1000.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd51/jonsellner/t1000b.jpg

hairlesswookiee
09-10-2008, 04:14 AM
great episode...just watched it again. much more interesting than some of the first season's episodes. i think she was giving him a mind ^^^^^ since she knows he probably has feelings for her. and manson is HOT as the new t1000 (i guess thats the model)
~~i keep imagining her to jump up and start singing "i think i'm paranoid"

Blackhole
09-10-2008, 05:11 AM
What a great episode, liking the references to T2...

And a T-1001...very nice...

Only thing that could top that would probably be AHNULD himself...

galactiboy
09-10-2008, 06:26 AM
I love the conversation Cameron and Derek had last season where he says, "I know you." and she says, "I know you too." That just tells me that either one of them or both of them has something serious to hide! Kinda like they have dirt on eachother, but can't talk because it might hurt their different missions.

I assume she either tortured him (that room they keep showing) or he stopped her from torturing others before reprogramming.

Have to say, I really expected to be bothered by Greene in the series, but he's really solid.

Nocturne
09-10-2008, 10:10 AM
she also sang that song at the beginning of the episode.:lecture
i always thought she looked freaky and she still does. nice to see she got to keep her accent in the show though.:rock

Wondered who did that should have guessed, it seemed so out of place spent more time wanting the song to be over instead of watching the scene. Would've worked better with just a score. It didn't help that the song didn't seem to be tied into the scene, just like a bad fan music video with some kids favourite song slapped on top of random footage.

Didn't think too much of her acting either tbh. Was thinking an older actress would've been more convincing to be at that rank in the company. Felt someone like Sarah Douglas would be a better choice.

Aside from that I really enjoyed the episode.

The Craw
09-10-2008, 11:24 AM
id say the song fits pretty well considering the episode is named after it and it is about a man's betrayal by a woman. john and cameron.

TOE
09-10-2008, 11:52 AM
anyone in the LA area?

If you do, you can have a chance to meet the cast at a shop.

Nocturne
09-10-2008, 12:11 PM
id say the song fits pretty well considering the episode is named after it and it is about a man's betrayal by a woman. john and cameron.

Each to their own I guess, i just found it distracting personally. Probably due to the fact it was to do with an already well known story.

Makes it more ironic that John cut his hair at the end to symbolise a harder edge and becoming stronger. Whereas when Samsons hair was cut he became weaker

Darth Waller
09-12-2008, 06:52 AM
I finally watched the season 2 opener this morning. Much, much better than anything from season 1. It's really got me interested in continuing with this show.

I think Cameron might still be "turned" because I think it would make for a more interesting story.

Blackhole
09-12-2008, 08:30 AM
I finally watched the season 2 opener this morning. Much, much better than anything from season 1. It's really got me interested in continuing with this show.

I think Cameron might still be "turned" because I think it would make for a more interesting story.

Bad or not, Cameron is one hot Terminator...

CelticPredator
09-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Each to their own I guess, i just found it distracting personally. Probably due to the fact it was to do with an already well known story.

Makes it more ironic that John cut his hair at the end to symbolise a harder edge and becoming stronger. Whereas when Samsons hair was cut he became weaker

Actually, it was because the actor who plays John had to shave off all his hair to play a cancer patiant....even his eyebrows! :lol

Cryoguns
09-13-2008, 10:31 PM
*dodges the spoilers*

Crap, OK...I just finished watching season 1 tonight. Awesome cliffhanger!! I really regret forgetting the start time of the show last week and missing the first episode of the season...will have to go back and catch it quick!

Morbach
09-13-2008, 10:36 PM
This is one of the ELITE FEW good shows on tv today. Great show!

ENDO-HUNTER
09-13-2008, 10:43 PM
This is one of the ELITE FEW good shows on tv today. Great show!

IMO , BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION!!!:rock:rock:rock

Morbach
09-13-2008, 10:45 PM
IMO , BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION!!!:rock:rock:rock

I'm a huge fan of SUPERNATURAL, that's my favorite show on all-time really. So as of shows on tv it's that and Terminator for me.

ENDO-HUNTER
09-13-2008, 10:49 PM
I'm a huge fan of SUPERNATURAL, that's my favorite show on all-time really. So as of shows on tv it's that and Terminator for me.

My wife and me totally dig SUPERNATURAL!!! GREAT SHOW, never miss an episode:D And own seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. Gonna get season 3 ASAP!!!

Morbach
09-13-2008, 10:52 PM
My wife and me totally dig SUPERNATURAL!!! GREAT SHOW, never miss an episode:D And own seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. Gonna get season 3 ASAP!!!

Yeah,you gotta get that! Great season! Bought mine on the day it came out,I took off work to go get it:lol:lol. Season four starts this Thurs,just incase you didn't know.

The Craw
09-13-2008, 10:57 PM
this and supernatural are my 2 favorites right now. been awhile since ive enjoyed TV this much.

Morbach
09-13-2008, 11:01 PM
this and supernatural are my 2 favorites right now. been awhile since ive enjoyed TV this much.

That's exactly what I'm saying! :rock tv hasn't been this interesting in a while.

Cryoguns
09-13-2008, 11:53 PM
OK, watched the first episode of Season 2 on tv.com now, and I'm caught up :) Great season opener, and I'm hooked on this show. It's been awhile since I really found a current one to enjoy (aside from BSG and Heroes, but both of those were cut short last season due to the writer's strike).

Anyway, I now have an odd itch to see if there's enough interest in commisioning a Summer Glau Terminator custom sculpt :naughty

Nocturne
09-14-2008, 12:07 PM
Actually, it was because the actor who plays John had to shave off all his hair to play a cancer patiant....even his eyebrows! :lol
hhmm you learn something new everyday

I fixed the problem with the opening part of the episode. I removed the song and replaced it with T2 score. Is a rough job and I had my 3 year old nephew pestering me while I was trying to work on it, but am happy

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lTDPXPGfDLw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lTDPXPGfDLw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ENDO-HUNTER
09-14-2008, 07:02 PM
hhmm you learn something new everyday

I fixed the problem with the opening part of the episode. I removed the song and replaced it with T2 score. Is a rough job and I had my 3 year old nephew pestering me while I was trying to work on it, but am happy

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lTDPXPGfDLw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lTDPXPGfDLw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice job bro. Very TERMINATORESQUE:D I like it. But then again , I never get enough of the TERMINATOR theme song:lol

ENDO-HUNTER
09-14-2008, 07:04 PM
OK, watched the first episode of Season 2 on tv.com now, and I'm caught up :) Great season opener, and I'm hooked on this show. It's been awhile since I really found a current one to enjoy (aside from BSG and Heroes, but both of those were cut short last season due to the writer's strike).

Anyway, I now have an odd itch to see if there's enough interest in commisioning a Summer Glau Terminator custom sculpt :naughty

I would like to have a Cameron head sculpt like when she came out of the blown up vehicle. BATTLE DAMAGED Cameron head sculpt:horror

Cryoguns
09-14-2008, 09:13 PM
I would like to have a Cameron head sculpt like when she came out of the blown up vehicle. BATTLE DAMAGED Cameron head sculpt:horror

I was thinking one of each...regular and the Season 2 battle damaged :D

I dropped Chris Howes a PM to see what's involved...hopefully there'd be a few people interested.

Kovach
09-14-2008, 10:38 PM
Can't wait for today's episode :joy

Nocturne
09-14-2008, 11:53 PM
Nice job bro. Very TERMINATORESQUE:D I like it. But then again , I never get enough of the TERMINATOR theme song:lol

Thanks very much :D two of the guys over at TerminatorFiles preferred how it was originally.
And it's a great theme song isn't it. Used to have it as a ring tone and even though I changed it ages ago I still think my phone goes off when I hear it hee hee

Morbach
09-15-2008, 07:14 AM
I can't wait to get home from work and eat dinner and then kick back and watch the new episode.

Cryoguns
09-15-2008, 08:44 AM
I can't wait to get home from work and eat dinner and then kick back and watch the new episode.

Ditto that...it's been awhile since I planned an evening around a show I wanted to watch :D

The Craw
09-15-2008, 11:58 AM
i'll be working during the show. guess i'll be watching it at about 11:30 tonight. at least i can avoid the commercials this way. well nine and a half hours and i'll be basking in terminator goodness.:D

galactiboy
09-15-2008, 12:04 PM

I found the intro was a bit distracting... mostly the slo mo was overdone to me... I would have preffered real time, w/sections in slo mo. But still an okay opening and the rest of the episode was great.

Really looking forward to tonights episode :rock

Sick Boy 82
09-15-2008, 12:50 PM
I forget who said it, but I agree that it was more than likely John that killed the guy. Now is going to be badass instead of a little girl!!!!

galactiboy
09-15-2008, 12:52 PM
I forget who said it, but I agree that it was more than likely John that killed the guy. Now is going to be badass instead of a little girl!!!!

I assumed he killed him as well... although in some of the season preview shots kinda looked like he reverts back to whiney. Hopefully its just short periods unlike season one.

Nocturne
09-15-2008, 01:09 PM
I think so too, when re-scoring the intro meant seeing that scene a lot and the look on Sarah's face is definetly one of shock about what she's seen her son do

CelticPredator
09-15-2008, 03:12 PM
I assumed he killed him as well... although in some of the season preview shots kinda looked like he reverts back to whiney. Hopefully its just short periods unlike season one.

He's 16...he will be whiney. But less now.

galactiboy
09-15-2008, 06:23 PM
Tonight's episode was kinda weak IMO... too many so-so plot twists and resolutions. Kinda seems like an episode that would have been better if given 2 episodes to develop.

Thought the future soldier should have lived a bit so we could be more information from him, and the resolution of the meltdown (and easy kill of the bad Terminator) felt really rushed.

The Craw
09-15-2008, 10:48 PM
yup pretty slow tonight. well they cant all be action packed. i liked the small future sequence where they took down the flying HK over the nuclear plant.

Sick Boy 82
09-15-2008, 11:54 PM
I liked it. The character development was good to see. Nice to see the T-1001 or whatever she is ^^^^ing up the future with such ease. You'd have figured they would have known about her in the future somehow??!!

the angry orc
09-16-2008, 05:42 AM
thought last night's episode was ok. hopefully they are moving in the direction of making john more a leader...like what he says goes. i do like that he, in the last couple of episodes, seems to be less of a follower. i think it's cool that derek reese's first inclination is to kill the problem...not really so different than a terminator. kind of fits into the idea that sometimes the lines are blurred...i.e. cameron's ballet episode.

superboink
09-16-2008, 07:24 AM
You'd figure this thread being this long, that Hot Toy's would take notice and make figures already since they have the license to make Terminator stuff.

Morbach
09-16-2008, 07:31 AM
I loved last nights ep. This show just gets doesn't stop. I love it.

The Craw
09-16-2008, 10:50 AM
i like how we see sarah actually scared and freakin' out when she is in that radioactive room. i guess she isnt "tough as nails unbreakable super woman" like we thought.

sscalltheway
09-16-2008, 02:25 PM
I guess the girl that slept over is going to be John's newgirlfriend :naughty

The Craw
09-16-2008, 10:51 PM
I guess the girl that slept over is going to be John's newgirlfriend :naughtycant believe he had a girl sleep over without any form of @#$% #^^#&* #**&^%*. what a wuss.

i wasnt paying attention at the end. what was up with the bloody handwriting? was that the same message that the future guy told them, or was it new clues that they will use throughout the season?

Sick Boy 82
09-16-2008, 11:00 PM
cant believe he had a girl sleep over without any form of @#$% #^^#&* #**&^%*. what a wuss.

i wasnt paying attention at the end. what was up with the bloody handwriting? was that the same message that the future guy told them, or was it new clues that they will use throughout the season?

I thought it was what the future guy wrote before crashing into the living room. And yes, it seems that they are clues for more episodes. Maybe the rest of the season, maybe not. But definite clues!! Like someone else said, sucks he wasn't around for a bit longer. Maybe long enough to tell them about the Terminator that would replace the guy.

My biggest hit right now is why the heck haven't they sent someone back about the chick T-1000/1001? They must be competelyly clueless in the future that she was behind stuff just ^^^^ing them along the way into the future!

The Craw
09-16-2008, 11:07 PM
i just love how skynet keeps getting it's ass kicked in the future so it decides to take the war to the past and still gets it's ass kicked. it cant gain control of the power plant in the future so it tries to sabatoge it in the past. you suck, skynet!! all these small skirmishes in the past are actually helping John to evolve into the kickass military leader he will become. if skynet would just leave the past alone maybe john would end up more wimpy and wuss-like.:lol

Ratven
09-16-2008, 11:24 PM
So I just picked up Season 1 on Blu-Ray, I'm about half way through and I have to say that I'm loving the show so far. I haven't read anything in this thread for fear of spoilers, so I probably won't return till after I'm caught up with Season 2 :D

Darth Madden
09-17-2008, 06:33 PM
I thought it was what the future guy wrote before crashing into the living room. And yes, it seems that they are clues for more episodes. Maybe the rest of the season, maybe not. But definite clues!!

I finally got around to watching this weeks episode and I was wondering about that writing as well... didn't make any sense to me. I guess I'll just have to keep watching

Batty
09-21-2008, 09:47 AM
I have the new episodes on my DVR- I haven't decided if I want to watch them or not.

I did think this was a cool promo shot.

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/2245/1024x768wallpaper1pp4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Darth Madden
09-21-2008, 09:56 AM
Dang... thats a sweet promo

The Craw
09-21-2008, 12:00 PM
ouch!! she might want to get out the neosporin for that.

i hope they show a future sequence that shows what her model of endoskelton looks like. i'm kinda curious.

Cryoguns
09-21-2008, 01:06 PM
ouch!! she might want to get out the neosporin for that.

i hope they show a future sequence that shows what her model of endoskelton looks like. i'm kinda curious.

I've been wondering that myself. of couse, the Endo models shown in SCC have already varied from the normal T-800 we're familiar with. Cromartie, anyway.

ENDO-HUNTER
09-21-2008, 02:57 PM
I've been wondering that myself. of couse, the Endo models shown in SCC have already varied from the normal T-800 we're familiar with. Cromartie, anyway.

Cromartie is a T-888:D

The Craw
09-21-2008, 04:25 PM
all the terminators in this series are waaay more advanced. my theory is(yes i think too much about this stuff) is that judgment day has been pushed back a few years. this means that technology will progress a lot more in that time. if you think about it, technology will probably plateau at the exact moment judgment day occurs because no more top minds will be creating new stuff. well at least not for skynet anyway.

a-dev
09-21-2008, 07:29 PM
all the terminators in this series are waaay more advanced.

Erm are they? Then how is it they are disabled within shorter timeframes by the hero characters? Seems to me they are no more advanced then film terminators - just that the human characters have more know-how about what to do "When Terminators attack!!!"

Cryoguns
09-21-2008, 08:16 PM
Cromartie is a T-888:D

D'oh! Yup, I remember that now. I think Cameron referred to him as the Triple-8.

ENDO-HUNTER
09-21-2008, 08:45 PM
Erm are they? Then how is it they are disabled within shorter timeframes by the hero characters? Seems to me they are no more advanced then film terminators - just that the human characters have more know-how about what to do "When Terminators attack!!!"

CRAW is right about the T888 being more advanced. If you look at the special features on the S.C.C. DVD season 1 they explain just how more advanced those endos are. :D

The Craw
09-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Erm are they? Then how is it they are disabled within shorter timeframes by the hero characters? Seems to me they are no more advanced then film terminators - just that the human characters have more know-how about what to do "When Terminators attack!!!"they arent disabled by the hero characters they are disabled by cameron who is also a terminator. in the films it has been reese vs a t-800 and a t-850 vs a t-1000. those arent the same odds. and i dont count anything that happens in T3.:D

ps. only about 20 more hours til episode 3. just thought id remind you guys.:D

Karatka
09-22-2008, 04:10 AM
CRAW is right about the T888 being more advanced. If you look at the special features on the S.C.C. DVD season 1 they explain just how more advanced those endos are. :D

Any chance of some specifics for those of us without the DVDs?

Obviously, their behaviour is a lot more sophisticated (unless you count the T-800's 'learning mode' which was cut from T2) and they can directly access wireless devices; but anything else? They don't seem stronger, faster etc than Arnold's T-800, just more compact.

Cryoguns
09-22-2008, 04:09 PM
they arent disabled by the hero characters they are disabled by cameron who is also a terminator. in the films it has been reese vs a t-800 and a t-850 vs a t-1000. those arent the same odds. and i dont count anything that happens in T3.:D

ps. only about 20 more hours til episode 3. just thought id remind you guys.:D

Woohoo! Just an hour to go! :banana Gonna have to tape Heroes though.

I'll have to check out the S1 extras later on this week sometime. Thanks for the tip!

galactiboy
09-22-2008, 04:12 PM

Helps to explain why the CGI versions look so bad :lol

The Craw
09-22-2008, 06:02 PM
looks like cameron's history will be revealed next week.

Helps to explain why the CGI versions look so bad :lolwell that and the fact that its a TV show and they dont have a million dollar budget to hire ILM everytime they need a terminator shot.

sscalltheway
09-22-2008, 06:13 PM
guys i just realized i was an hour late for this weeks episode and immediately went to FOX.com to try to watch it and they don't have it? Anyone know if i did something wrong or have they not put it up yet??

The Craw
09-22-2008, 06:19 PM
probably not up yet. i dont know how soon they post them. want me to tell you everything that happened? save you 45 minutes.:D

sscalltheway
09-22-2008, 06:20 PM
probably not up yet. i dont know how soon they post them. want me to tell you everything that happened? save you 45 minutes.:D

HELLAS YESSS!!!

The Craw
09-22-2008, 06:23 PM
naw man. you gotta watch this one. it keeps you in your seat.

sscalltheway
09-22-2008, 06:26 PM
naw man. you gotta watch this one. it keeps you in your seat.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 That's not what i wanted to hear, just makes me want to see it even more. Dammit FOX put it on your site!!!:banghead:banghead:rotfl:rotfl

The Craw
09-22-2008, 06:28 PM
you can also check out www.hulu.com. they put the episodes up too, but it isnt up on that site either.

Cryoguns
09-22-2008, 06:29 PM
looks like cameron's history will be revealed next week.

That one looks VERY interesting!

sscalltheway
09-22-2008, 06:33 PM
I see myself slowly converting from a pred fan boy to a terminator fanboy, it use to be preds than the machines but i don't know now. :horror

The Craw
09-22-2008, 06:35 PM
I see myself slowly converting from a pred fan boy to a terminator fanboy, it use to be preds than the machines but i don't know now. :horrorrobots are real. predators are not.:lecture

sscalltheway
09-22-2008, 06:49 PM
robots are real. predators are not.:lecture

:lol true, very true. But endos i'm afraid are not:monkey2:monkey2

The Craw
09-22-2008, 06:51 PM
:lol true, very true. But endos i'm afraid are not:monkey2:monkey2that's what you think.

sscalltheway
09-22-2008, 06:52 PM
:D
that's what you think.

:horror:horror:rolleyes:

The Craw
09-22-2008, 06:55 PM
:D

:horror:horror:rolleyes:i think my neighbor is an endo. he talks funny.

sscalltheway
09-22-2008, 07:18 PM
i think my neighbor is an endo. he talks funny.

:rotfl:rotfl I have a couple myself that are weird but they can't be an endo i have seen them struggle picking up stuff that i can pick up.

SOLIDSNAKE
09-22-2008, 07:38 PM

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

SOLIDSNAKE
09-22-2008, 07:40 PM
finnaly I got cought up on season 2 episodes 1 and 2 now to watch the new episode tonite !

this show rocks!! finnally something good to watch on tv.

Cryoguns
09-22-2008, 08:09 PM
robots are real. predators are not.:lecture

Perhaps...a Predator Terminator!?!? :horror

Actually, I think Dark Horse did that one.

The Craw
09-22-2008, 08:43 PM
:rotfl:rotfl I have a couple myself that are weird but they can't be an endo i have seen them struggle picking up stuff that i can pick up.they are just trying to fool you with their advanced infiltration techniques. next thing you know they will be showing you a picture and saying "have you seen this boy?"

Kain's Ancient Blade
09-23-2008, 09:52 AM
Just watched last nights episode. Aw-wait for it-some. Then prison break came on right after and I was like "what the frack" Hot toys made awesome looking prison break figures, where the frack are my SCC figures? I need these things now.

sscalltheway
09-23-2008, 03:39 PM
Finally saw it:joy:joy Great episode, very interesting.:rock:rock2:rock:rock2:rock:rock2

Morbach
09-24-2008, 11:45 AM
I cannot wait to see next weeks episode! It looks freakin' awesome! Showing Cameron's origin is a brilliant idea!

The Craw
09-24-2008, 01:50 PM
next weeks episode looks great. i also recommend Taco John's Chips Queso off of their new snack menu. i'm eating a batch right now and they are damn good. sorry. had to share that.

a-dev
09-24-2008, 03:45 PM

I have an endoskeleton. Its not a hyperalloy combat chassis though, just a regular organic one - grown for the humans.

Morbach
09-29-2008, 07:37 AM
Can't wait for tonights ep! Gonna be amazing!

galactiboy
09-29-2008, 07:56 AM
Tonight's episode does look pretty awesome :rock Although, with Chuck (the wife really likes it) and Heroes on tonight, I might have wait until tomorrow to watch SCC.

UTtoyfan
09-29-2008, 07:59 AM
Yeah I have the same dilemma since I love SCC and Heroes. Thank god both networks put their popular shows online now the day after they air. :banana:D

The Craw
09-29-2008, 01:06 PM
cant wait for this episode. i hope cameron's story is awesome. been waiting a while for this.

galactiboy
09-29-2008, 02:46 PM
Yeah I have the same dilemma since I love SCC and Heroes. Thank god both networks put their popular shows online now the day after they air. :banana:D

And thank godness for DVR... makes life so much simpler :lecture

sscalltheway
09-29-2008, 06:54 PM
This episode for was pretty good. Just setting us up for something big to happen the last episode of the season and leave us hanging.:banghead :banghead O well hope it kicks ass.

The Craw
09-29-2008, 07:15 PM
episode wasnt as good as i thought it would be. leaves more questions than answers i guess. next week looks action packed though. it's obvious they have this whole thing planned out for multiple seasons like they said. gonna be a shame if it gets axed and we never see what happens. what is up with the storyline of the pregnant chick? is that gonna fit in somewhere? and what ever happened to that shy blonde chick from john's highschool in season 1? it's obvious that that was gonna go somewhere but now it looks like they wont be returning to the school storylines.

CelticPredator
09-29-2008, 08:02 PM
Because no one wants to watch that crap? I didnt. Im glad they axed her and the whole school story. We'll see what happens.

The Craw
09-29-2008, 08:07 PM
Because no one wants to watch that crap? I didnt. Im glad they axed her and the whole school story. We'll see what happens.hey im just as glad they got rid of the whole highschool thing. we dont need terminator 90210 here. i was just wondering what they had planned for that girl cuz they were adding mystery behind her character. guess we'll never know. guess they replaced her with that rebel girl john hangs out with now.

ENDO-HUNTER
09-29-2008, 09:08 PM
Tonites episode was badass in my opinion!! I am on the edge of my seat with Cameron. Her chip is really going screwy and she is learning to lie:horror Man , I can't wait for next week already Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrg:lol Anyway , Cameron is certainly a special type of terminator infiltration unit. I mean she is so close to being human it's downright scary. She can cry and eat who knows what else she is capable of.(hey now , lets not go there there might be underage people reading this:rolleyes:) It's just getting better and better and I don't want it to freaking end :google I mean that is the fastest hour on television:lol

Darth Madden
09-29-2008, 09:22 PM
She can cry and eat who knows what else she is capable of.(hey now , lets not go there there might be underage people reading this:rolleyes:)

I think I would be very afraid of that. If you had an off night.... :horror

This episode was weird and cool. Interesting that they base a Terminator off a real person and actually program (or have the Terminator learn) about her history.

CelticPredator
09-29-2008, 09:28 PM
I want Cameron to terminate my.....nevermind....:monkey3

Vader AL
09-29-2008, 09:43 PM
so when does tonight's episode get posted on fox's website?

The Craw
09-30-2008, 06:01 AM
Tonites episode was badass in my opinion!! I am on the edge of my seat with Cameron. Her chip is really going screwy and she is learning to lie:horror Man , I can't wait for next week already Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrg:lol Anyway , Cameron is certainly a special type of terminator infiltration unit. I mean she is so close to being human it's downright scary. She can cry and eat who knows what else she is capable of.(hey now , lets not go there there might be underage people reading this:rolleyes:) It's just getting better and better and I don't want it to freaking end :google I mean that is the fastest hour on television:lolwonder how long before john fixes her up? my favorite part was at the end when he's driving her home and she says "that was my last get out of jail free" and john is ^^^^ing pissed and says "damn right".

what is up with the t-1001 having a daughter. is the daughter real or is she a pint sized infiltrater?

jedibear
09-30-2008, 07:00 AM
what is up with the t-1001 having a daughter. is the daughter real or is she a pint sized infiltrater?

I think she's the "real" daughter of the woman the T-1001 replaced.
I'd guess that the "original" Ms. Weaver got too close to the real answers behind her husband's crash and the T-1001 was sent back to do clean-up and replaced her.

Darth Madden
09-30-2008, 07:05 AM
I'd guess that the "original" Ms. Weaver got too close to the real answers behind her husband's crash and the T-1001 was sent back to do clean-up and replaced her.

Yep, thats exactly what I was thinking too.

darthviper107
09-30-2008, 07:07 AM

I bet she caused the helicopter crash---mechanical failure.

But really--it's interesting with Cameron how she's supposedly infiltrating like she's waiting for the moment to kill John--but then that doesn't exactly make sense because she could easily do it at any moment and there's nothing holding her back, except for the show ending of course.

Sick Boy 82
09-30-2008, 08:41 AM
OK, so I'm a little confused with Cameron. Was the Cameron/Allison that got captured and interrogated a Terminator or a real person??!! And was she really Allison Young??!! Cause at times she seem super strong!! Like when she wrenched open that steel door and when she smalled her plate against the wall.

Of course that could have been adrenaline with the door. And they gave her food, so that makes me think she was a real human and really was Allison. But how did Skynet make a Infiltrator look exactly like her if they hadn't captured her yet?? So confusing!!

And is the Cameron with John right now the one that was going the interrogating?? The one that stole the bracelet? So many questions??!!

And I'm wondering if the pregenant woman that Sarah was helping, somehow her child will be involved with the resistance. Cause that would make Cameron/Allison & that kid around the same age!!

Hmmm.... This is taking a Lost turn on us kinda.

ONEYE
09-30-2008, 09:20 AM
OK, so I'm a little confused with Cameron. Was the Cameron/Allison that got captured and interrogated a Terminator or a real person??!! And was she really Allison Young??!! Cause at times she seem super strong!! Like when she wrenched open that steel door and when she smalled her plate against the wall.

Keep in mind the time traveling that was done. Allison was/is a real human. I didn't perceive her as abnormally strong.

Of course that could have been adrenaline with the door. And they gave her food, so that makes me think she was a real human and really was Allison. But how did Skynet make a Infiltrator look exactly like her if they hadn't captured her yet?? So confusing!!

Skynet was working on the Infiltrator the entire time Allison was there. You never saw the interrogator and it had a robotic female voice, at the end of the episode the voice changed to that of Allison's and you could see that the work Skynet did (to include the hair) was perfect.

And is the Cameron with John right now the one that was going the interrogating?? The one that stole the bracelet? So many questions??!!

I believe the Allison Infiltrator was the same one that John reprogrammed.

And I'm wondering if the pregenant woman that Sarah was helping, somehow her child will be involved with the resistance. Cause that would make Cameron/Allison & that kid around the same age!!

Possible.

Hmmm.... This is taking a Lost turn on us kinda.

Never watched Lost.

Sick Boy 82
09-30-2008, 09:27 AM
Keep in mind the time traveling that was done. Allison was/is a real human. I didn't perceive her as abnormally strong.

I kinda did. She seems to wrench that steel door open when the T-8?? was chasing her. And she couldn't swim at all when she went into the water. She seemed to just sink like the Cromartie Terminator did. Guess not. Very cool backstory for Cameron though!!!!

Skynet was working on the Infiltrator the entire time Allison was there. You never saw the interrogator and it had a robotic female voice, at the end of the episode the voice changed to that of Allison's and you could see that the work Skynet did (to include the hair) was perfect.

Ah, I see. Makes sense now that the voice talking with Allison was all weird until right at the end.

I believe the Allison Infiltrator was the same one that John reprogrammed.

Ok, that's what I am thinking.

Thanks!!

ONEYE
09-30-2008, 09:34 AM
I kinda did. She seems to wrench that steel door open when the T-8?? was chasing her. And she couldn't swim at all when she went into the water. She seemed to just sink like the Cromartie Terminator did. Guess not. Very cool backstory for Cameron though!!!!

I think she wanted to die, sink deep enough that she wouldn't make it back to the top. I may be reading too much into this though. She wanted to sacrifice herself for John.

The Craw
09-30-2008, 02:37 PM
it has to be the same cameron. she has all the memories of the interogation. i hope they return to this story and we actually see what part this allison girl played in the resistance and what her relationship to john was. im sure that whole i love you malfunction from the first episode was derived from allison's memories or something. id also like to see how john found out that cameron wasnt the real allison and how he was able to reprogram her.

a-dev
09-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Just heard SSC is being cancelled boys and girls. My brother sent me a text, he's obviously been looking at something. Meanwhile CSI:Tennessee will happily continue for another 12 seasons:rolleyes:

Sick Boy 82
09-30-2008, 05:23 PM
Just heard SSC is being cancelled boys and girls. My brother sent me a text, he's obviously been looking at something. Meanwhile CSI:Tennessee will happily continue for another 12 seasons:rolleyes:

A message from Administration:

Please remove yourself to another site with your massive amounts of retardation. We cannot handle it all here, as we are full. Thank you.

jedibear
09-30-2008, 05:30 PM
it has to be the same cameron. she has all the memories of the interogation. i hope they return to this story and we actually see what part this allison girl played in the resistance and what her relationship to john was. im sure that whole i love you malfunction from the first episode was derived from allison's memories or something. id also like to see how john found out that cameron wasnt the real allison and how he was able to reprogram her.

Oh I hope you're right....that would be the most plausible explanation for that groan-inducing moment. I want to believe these writers are'nt going to get that sloppy..."cough, Heroes, cough"...and that would be a good story thread to link the main characters and Cameron to the situation. Good spec, Craw....

a-dev
09-30-2008, 05:31 PM
A message from Administration:

Please remove yourself to another site with your massive amounts of retardation. We cannot handle it all here, as we are full. Thank you.

Where has it already been posted? I'm sure I've seen posts to the effect of 'its probably gonna get cancelled, numbers are down etc' but nothing about it being official. Enlighten me rather than being a t**t about it.

The Craw
09-30-2008, 06:40 PM
people have been saying this show will be cancelled from day one. just cuz your brother says so doesnt make it true. it's all speculation. i also heard it's getting the full order of 22 episodes. so what is true? cant believe everything you hear.

a-dev
09-30-2008, 06:54 PM
Well I texted back to ask where he read it - on a torrent site -went there myself - it doesn't seem to definitively say it is cancelled just that it more than likely will because the ratings are far below what they hoped. So not official then, not yet. Obviously I hope it won't be, I think it'd be an injustice when we've got 3 CSI shows on the air and even though they're all f'ing identical they have no problems pulling in viewers for some reason.

The Craw
09-30-2008, 07:02 PM
this is all from a rumor that started this morning saying SyFy has an inside scoop and knows fox will cancel the show before next weeks episode. i'll believe it when im sitting in front of my TV next monday and Simple Life reruns start.:rolleyes:

Sick Boy 82
09-30-2008, 07:06 PM
this is all from a rumor that started this morning saying SyFy has an inside scoop and knows fox will cancel the show before next weeks episode. i'll believe it when im sitting in front of my TV next monday and Simple Life reruns start.:rolleyes:

Seriously! :rotfl

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7180/thissmarttoridetheinterrr6.jpg

ENDO-HUNTER
09-30-2008, 07:16 PM

I sure hope that rumor is bull^^^^ because this show rules. There are so many stupid ass shows that keep getting picked up year after stinking year. And finally a show I love comes along and gets screwed the 1st season because of the greedy ass writers strike and we get about 1/2 the episodes and now if this rumor is true and FOX cancels season 2 after a few episodes FOX can kiss my ass:mad: Also , great idea to put it on MONDAY night up against MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ... Hey FOX:duh

a-dev
09-30-2008, 07:17 PM
Sick Boy what is up with you? What knowledge are you privy to that obviously I'm too thick to grasp? If all this has already been discussed at length today, as I'm getting the sense it has, then point the way and quit sniping, I might even agree and apologise for my idiocy.

The Craw
09-30-2008, 07:24 PM
I sure hope that rumor is bull^^^^ because this show rules. There are so many stupid ass shows that keep getting picked up year after stinking year. And finally a show I love comes along and gets screwed the 1st season because of the greedy ass writers strike and we get about 1/2 the episodes and now if this rumor is true and FOX cancels season 2 after a few episodes FOX can kiss my ass:mad: Also , great idea to put it on MONDAY night up against MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ... Hey FOX:duhthe thought of cancellation is causing a sick feeling in my gut. i actually wouldnt put it past fox to do such a thing. i'm feeling light headed now. i think i'm gonna go lie down. craw...out.

ENDO-HUNTER
09-30-2008, 07:41 PM
the thought of cancellation is causing a sick feeling in my gut. i actually wouldnt put it past fox to do such a thing. i'm feeling light headed now. i think i'm gonna go lie down. craw...out.

Hang in there bro. It just has to be bull^^^^. Hopefully it's just a stupid rumor.

CelticPredator
09-30-2008, 07:42 PM
It wont be cancelled. But they need to seriously up the antie. Its getting kinda....meh now. But im pulling through because I love the characters so much.

Sick Boy 82
09-30-2008, 08:33 PM
OK, I'm not gonna get into it with you a-dev.

I'll just apologize for being an ass and leave it at that. Sorry man.

Cryoguns
09-30-2008, 09:34 PM

I just watched it tonight (I love the online epsidoes at Fox...who needs a vcr??) and I had the same line of thinking when I saw the the T-1001 refer to the little girl as her child.

I also don't anticipate this show dissapearing for a bit yet :D

a-dev
09-30-2008, 09:37 PM
Alright then apology accepted. Must admit you've got me curious now though, I'd have thought if it was something to do with say, me being the 19th person to bring up the mooted cancellation issue and thinking I was the first, you'd just come out and say that but you didn't so maybe it was something else and I'm adding to my humiliation with every sentence! I'm forced to plead ignorance.

It wont be cancelled. But they need to seriously up the antie. Its getting kinda....meh now. But im pulling through because I love the characters so much.

What annoys me though is that other shows get away with a slow pace as regards their overall story arcs, uneventful episodes etc and they don't get cancelled. Why should SCC?

Morbach
10-01-2008, 11:24 AM
I loved Mondays ep! I really liked how Cameron was remembering her past as a human. Very cool. And they never said what John chose the human Cameron for. The terminator version just said John chose you and now so have we. So I guess we've gotta wait a bit to see what exactly John chose her for.

I'd love to see Cameron face of with the T-1001 for the season finale. I think that'd be awesome.

ONEYE
10-02-2008, 07:10 PM
It would be cool to see a Cameron and Cromartie 1 cameo in the new T: Salvation movie.

a-dev
10-02-2008, 08:12 PM
I'd love to see Cameron face of with the T-1001 for the season finale. I think that'd be awesome.

Quite. I wonder will Cameron be one of the machines the T-1001 is looking to find with the fbi guy. One way or another I'd love to see another T-1000 fight. Lets hope the show lasts long enough.

UTtoyfan
10-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Wow, another great episode tonight! I actually got a bit emotional at the end when Derek was telling John what happened to the older Marty Bedel. Damn these Terminators!!:rotfl:rotfl:monkey2

KitFisto
10-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Great episode tonight. Reese is becoming a fav character of mine.

Sick Boy 82
10-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Who is the girl near the end of the episode in the woods?? The one watching after they got rid of the T-888.

ONEYE
10-06-2008, 09:08 PM
Who is the girl near the end of the episode in the woods?? The one watching after they got rid of the T-888.

You have got to be kidding! How can you not know?

Sick Boy 82
10-06-2008, 09:11 PM
OK, well I don't. So please tell me. How hard is that to do?? That's why I asked.

ENDO-HUNTER
10-06-2008, 09:22 PM
OK, well I don't. So please tell me. How hard is that to do?? That's why I asked.

Dude it was Cameron

The Craw
10-06-2008, 11:12 PM
this might be my favorite episode so far. loved the end when derek tells john that everybody dies for him. they definatley need more episdoes that put them 2 together. great stuff. i've already seen spoiler pics of the next episode. i know what cameron does to that other female terminator.:lol

Sick Boy 82
10-06-2008, 11:39 PM
Didn't look like her. :confused: I just figured if it was her, she would have helped.

Morbach
10-07-2008, 07:27 AM
Wow, another great episode tonight! I actually got a bit emotional at the end when Derek was telling John what happened to the older Marty Bedel. Damn these Terminators!!:rotfl:rotfl:monkey2

Yeah,agreed. I got pretty bummed out at the end and my sister teared up.:monkey2 Very sad to here what happens. I loved this episode.

the angry orc
10-07-2008, 07:42 AM
best episode of season 2 so far imo. episodes with derek reese = win. that line at the end..."He died for you, John. We all die for you." flippin' awesome.

CelticPredator
10-08-2008, 08:36 PM
The acting was just so good in the episode....(I just watched it...heh). I felt exacly what John felt. Knowing HE will have to live through this. Every single day. Its nuts. Now this show is getting back on track.

The Craw
10-08-2008, 09:48 PM
hopefully it's not the last episode. i have this growing fear that this show is going to be put on hiatus a few times for the world series and one time it won't return.:monkey2

a-dev
10-08-2008, 11:17 PM
I was obviously premature earlier in the thread about it being cancelled because I've read nothing definite since. Its my brothers fault, I get a text saying 'Terminator is being cancelled' and assumed he had read something definite. Evidently not. He told me today that ratings went up for that last episode. Please please please people of america - don't wait for the uploads - put up with your relentless ad breaks and watch SCC on tv.

Sick Boy 82
10-08-2008, 11:23 PM
That is definitely a problem now these days. People DVR or TIVO them or Download them later on. That's why the networks are starting to take Hulu.com into effect for their ratings because of the lower ratings for these shows, but a huge spike in DLs from sites like Hulu.

I am guilty if this as well. I DVR nearly everything, mainly because I have school 4 nights a week after work everyday, which usually keeps me at school til 8PM and later. But at least they do take the DVR and TIVO recordings into the ratings.

I have seen that ratings are down for this and Heroes and Chuck. Sad, because they are some of the best shows on TV. So yes, try to at least watch them within a week, which is when the networks take everything into effect.

The Craw
10-08-2008, 11:32 PM
yeah i DVR a lot of stuff too. i work a lot of afternoon shifts. hopefully they track how many times people watch this show on hulu and on the FOX site cuz i hear it's a lot. i think i heard the all cameron episode from last week set a new record for downloads of this show.

a-dev
10-08-2008, 11:36 PM
I am guilty if this as well. I DVR nearly everything.

So am I but then as I understand it I don't count anyway, being a foreign viewer. Actually I haven't even bought season 1 on dvd yet - if I ever buy dvds its when I'm out toy hunting and I haven't done that in months.

By the way I like your avatar Craw. That scene holds great nostalgia for me. I was always amazed how convincing that was when he ripped off the flesh on his arm to show dyson his endoskeleton.

The Craw
10-08-2008, 11:39 PM
you'd think that ratings wouldnt matter that much now that fox is trying the new limited commercials approach. it looks like shows will only have one sponser.

The Craw
10-11-2008, 05:06 PM
i just read that FOX ordered episodes 14 and 15 to be written. looks like good news since only 13 episodes were originally ordered and we're still hoping for FOX to order the last 9 episodes to make it a full season.

UTtoyfan
10-11-2008, 07:28 PM
i just read that FOX ordered episodes 14 and 15 to be written. looks like good news since only 13 episodes were originally ordered and we're still hoping for FOX to order the last 9 episodes to make it a full season.

That's great news, thanks Craw!:banana

I'm sad there is no new episode this week, but it just pumps me up more for the new episode on the 20th.:rock

a-dev
10-11-2008, 08:11 PM

I'm sad there is no new episode this week, but it just pumps me up more for the new episode on the 20th.:rock

Goddammit I forgot there'd be no new episode this week. You americans and your feckin' hiatuses!!!!

UTtoyfan
10-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Goddammit I forgot there'd be no new episode this week. You americans and your feckin' hiatuses!!!!

Hehe, is the schedule the same over there in the UK?

mr.thrifty
10-11-2008, 08:20 PM
I'm watching series 1 right now for the first time. :monkey3

The Craw
10-11-2008, 08:51 PM

I'm sad there is no new episode this week, but it just pumps me up more for the new episode on the 20th.:rockkeep in mind that FOX just gave them the go ahead to write 2 more episodes. that doesnt neccessarily mean they will be produced.

Goddammit I forgot there'd be no new episode this week. You americans and your feckin' hiatuses!!!!gotta have baseball, man.:rock

a-dev
10-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Hehe, is the schedule the same over there in the UK?

No not usually, ours don't start airing until all episodes are available to show week in week out...but erm..I'm sort of a bold boy and download them the day after they've aired over in the US...so your baseball hiatuses are also my hiatuses despite my total lack of interest in baseball.

Dr Daystrom
10-11-2008, 10:01 PM
keep in mind that FOX just gave them the go ahead to write 2 more episodes. that doesnt neccessarily mean they will be produced.

True, but at least it's a semi-hopeful sign.

Morbach
10-11-2008, 10:57 PM
This show better not....should I say....TERMINATED! :D

Natrix
10-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Don't have to worry about it being cancelled this year anymore!

http://www.thrfeed.com/2008/10/fox-picks-up-te.html

Fox picks up 'Terminator' for full season

In a somewhat surprising move, Fox has picked up "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" for a full season.

The network has ordered the back nine episodes of the show's second season from Warner Bros., sources say.

The sci-fi series has garnered a relatively modest rating on Monday nights this fall. Its most recent episode was seen by 5.7 million viewers, with a 2.3 adults 18-49 rating and a 6 share, tying NBC's "Chuck" in the 8 p.m. time period.

Will get some clarity on this on Monday, but there's a few reasons why Fox might have moved forward with an order.

The network recently ordered two scripts of the show, so perhaps the stories came in strong. Midseason sci-fi drama "Dollhouse" might be another factor -- Fox's previously announced winter schedule pairs "Dollhouse" and "24" on Mondays and "American Idol" and "Fringe" on Tuesdays, without "Terminator" listed. So perhaps the network has a new scheduling configuration in mind to support its sci-fi efforts.

Yet another potential factor is that "Dollhouse" has had some creative struggles. Sources say the newer scripts are stronger than the first batch, but if there's any chance of the show being delayed Fox might have decided to keep "Terminator" in the mix.

One of the most likely reasons for a pickup, however, is simply that Fox executives like this show. They feel it is creatively strong. The network's overall viewership levels jet up after the first of the year powered by "American Idol." They likely believe the series has a chance to improve.

So this means it's time to update it's the network series survival guide.

The Craw
10-17-2008, 09:51 PM
sounds great!!!:D

UTtoyfan
10-18-2008, 04:32 AM
Awesome!!! I've seriously never been so happy about a show being not cancelled. Fox actually does something good for a change! :chew

Dr Daystrom
10-18-2008, 07:52 AM
*phew* that is seriously good news.

It would have been a real shame to see this show get canned.

Darth Madden
10-18-2008, 07:55 AM
Its not helping that most guys are probably DVR'ing it becasue of Monday Night Football.

Natrix
10-18-2008, 09:56 AM
Well, Nielsen also monitors DVR playback so they might also use that in the final rating numbers but not the overnight numbers.

Las Vegas, NV, February 14, 2008 - Playback from Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) is increasing the amount of time people spend watching television, according to new data from The Nielsen Company. In comparing total television usage (Live viewing plus DVR playback) for persons 18-49 in November, 2007 to total television usage in November, 2005 (before Nielsen measured DVR homes and penetration was very low) Nielsen found that viewing had increased slightly throughout the day, and was three percent higher at 9:00 p.m. and five percent higher between 11:00 p.m. and midnight.

a-dev
10-18-2008, 02:27 PM
Excellent news. By full season I hope they mean 22-24 episodes.

The Craw
10-18-2008, 02:37 PM
Excellent news. By full season I hope they mean 22-24 episodes.yup. it says they orderd the back nine which would be episodes 14-22.

icruise
10-18-2008, 03:07 PM
I just started watching the show very recently. I bought the first season on Blu-ray and watched the last few episodes on Hulu.com. It's not perfect, but I do think it's a good show. I'm glad it won't be canceled. They're clearly building up to something and it would be really annoying not to see it develop (as happened with Firefly, which was actually a better show IMHO).

The Craw
10-18-2008, 03:16 PM
yeah the show isnt the best thing ive ever seen but it is a lot of fun. there's not a lot of good shows on that i like, so im glad they are is giving this a chance. i know once "dollhouse" begins and starts kicking ass i'll probably be pulling for that show more than terminator.

The Craw
10-18-2008, 06:26 PM
http://sarahconnorsociety.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/celebration.jpg

CelticPredator
10-18-2008, 06:33 PM
What the hell hahahah!

Sick Boy 82
10-18-2008, 07:27 PM
Damn, really glad to here it's coming getting a full season. I hadn't heard that it was gonna get canceled, but I knew the rating were down. Really excited to see the new episodes!!!!

jedibear
10-19-2008, 05:07 PM
Glad to see Fox is hanging in there with this. For a movie-to-TV property, this is one of the better efforts and it's really picked up the story in the last few episodes.

I know the ratings aren't the best, but Variety said the advertisers like it and I wouldn't be surprised if the DVD sales of Season 1 were still pretty brisk along with folks who watch the show on line.

I just hope the writers keep a tight enough reign on it that if cancellation looms close again, they'll be able to wrap it up...

Meanwhile, Monday night TV is good again...

winter
10-20-2008, 09:05 AM
The only episodfe I haven't care for so far is the military school one (I think week before last). Other than that, I'm enjoying it.

CelticPredator
10-20-2008, 09:43 AM
I thought that was the best one....Reese was actually cool for once, John wasn't too whiney, Cameron was funny, Sarah was becoming a better mom, and finally, a badass Terminator did stuff again.....

Morbach
10-29-2008, 11:26 AM
I've loved these past eps! I cannot wait to see the next ones and who dies.

galactiboy
10-29-2008, 11:39 AM
Glad to hear it will be sticking around... not the best show ever, but solid enough to deserve a fighting chance.

DPrime
10-29-2008, 04:00 PM
The only episodfe I haven't care for so far is the military school one (I think week before last). Other than that, I'm enjoying it.

Yeah, I quite liked that one too. One of the more memorable ones for me.

icruise
10-29-2008, 06:16 PM
The thing I didn't like about that episode was that John and Derek show up at that military school and they're just like "sure, we'll let your nephew in, and why don't you join the staff while you're at it?" I guess we're supposed to believe they had some faked ID or something that gave them credentials, but it just didn't seem very realistic in that sense.

ONEYE
10-29-2008, 07:05 PM
My only mild irritation with the show is that there seems to be too much time travel. Derek's girl, just wanted to quit the war?

Bubble techs, and their gear would be under heavy security and control. I can't see how future John would not keep track of each and every send back.

I imagine that a lot of power is needed to make this technology work, and that Sky Net would have detection methods of that type of energy signature. I also imagine that the resistance would have to transport the equipment/techs to a new location immediately after use.

Kain's Ancient Blade
10-29-2008, 08:39 PM
My only mild irritation with the show is that there seems to be too much time travel. Derek's girl, just wanted to quit the war?

Bubble techs, and their gear would be under heavy security and control. I can't see how future John would not keep track of each and every send back.

I imagine that a lot of power is needed to make this technology work, and that Sky Net would have detection methods of that type of energy signature. I also imagine that the resistance would have to transport the equipment/techs to a new location immediately after use.

I think Derek's girl is there to kill John. She says that they lost more men when a reprogramed terminator killed everyone. You then see survailance pics she took of Reese and John lying on the floor.

Soul
10-30-2008, 07:56 PM
I watched at the beginning, not liking it at all. For the people who thought the same as me, has the show improved since the first two eps?

CelticPredator
10-30-2008, 09:01 PM
YES. The first two are the "worst". But I like the second episode. Yes, they get better.

The Craw
10-30-2008, 10:42 PM
I watched at the beginning, not liking it at all. For the people who thought the same as me, has the show improved since the first two eps?try to make it at least to the episode "dungeons and dragons". it is the 6th episode from the first season and has lots of flashbacks of the future. i think it is the high point of the first season. if you dont like the show by then, you probably wont like it at all.

Soul
10-30-2008, 11:23 PM
Ok, i'll give it another chance the Terminator fan i am. Thanks fellas.

The Craw
10-30-2008, 11:25 PM
well keep in mind that there are a lot of lame highschool story stuff all the way through the first season. kinda gets in the way IMO. but they stopped all that in season 2. no more highschool.

Soul
10-31-2008, 08:24 AM
Ok, i consider myself warned lol

Sounds like the writers didn't really know what us Terminator fans wanted but have since adapted. Shame they didn't do more research beforehand. Oh well, i'll reserve judgement until i've actually watched beyond ep 2.

UTtoyfan
11-03-2008, 10:27 AM
It returns tonight on Fox and I CAN'T WAIT!!:joy:banana

a-dev
11-03-2008, 01:50 PM
These goddamned week on week off hiatuses you have in america are probably contributing factors in the deaths of good shows.

Sick Boy 82
11-03-2008, 02:05 PM
These goddamned week on week off hiatuses you have in america are probably contributing factors in the deaths of good shows.

No doubt. But they weren't sure the show was getting picked up, which is why we had a break.

Dr Daystrom
11-03-2008, 02:59 PM
No doubt. But they weren't sure the show was getting picked up, which is why we had a break.

The reason we had a break is that the ratings sweeps are in Nov. so it's pretty typical for networks to save new eps for the ratings period. Ever wonder why the Simpsons "Halloween" shows always air after Halloween?

xenoviper
11-03-2008, 05:39 PM
plus everyone more focus about the election they may as well put the show on hold eh?

River Man
11-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Very exciting episode so far!

The Craw
11-03-2008, 07:02 PM
i'd say everyone on the show is getting sloppy and careless. they better shape up.
great episode.

ps. dont ever steal cameron's jacket.

River Man
11-03-2008, 07:10 PM
i'd say everyone on the show is getting sloppy and careless. they better shape up.
great episode.

ps. dont ever steal cameron's jacket.

I know right...
To me, this was easily in the top 2 or 3 best episodes this season. Looks like next weeks will be killer as well.

The Craw
11-03-2008, 07:12 PM
i knew cromartie would use the person that sarah left alive in the bowling alley. kinda predictable. she'd better learn to start pulling the trigger. things have changed. the stakes are much higher than T2.

PRIME
11-03-2008, 11:32 PM
i knew cromartie would use the person that sarah left alive in the bowling alley. kinda predictable. she'd better learn to start pulling the trigger. things have changed. the stakes are much higher than T2.

yup she shoulda killed that punk or if she cant let cameron kill that kid