The New Guy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCroft

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Although a few of my friends on here thought I already belonged, I just now joined.

I learned about this board through my friend (from XBOX LIVE). I admire the collections posted on here and dream of one day to have something similar.

I collect things, but I collect something that isn't posted on here. I collect vinyl records. New ones mostly by the bands/artist that I've grown up listening to, or enjoy today. My dad has a big collection of over 1000 and some day, I will be acquiring that as well. All his stuff is from the '50s to the '80s. Which will connect my stuff since i have stuff from the '90s to current.

I work for a Digital Office Product retailer and service provider. I work on those products. Mostly copiers, but printers and fax machines too. Something bulk cutters, collators, folders, and networking stuff.

My eBay account is the user name "wickdflip" but I don't sell very often. But if I sell stuff, I'm sure you'll see a post up somewhere about it.

Anything else? Just ask.

Welcome to the boards dude. You're already one of my favorite members :D

Is there a place for favorite members or are you just saying that because of my wife?

Mainly because of your wife :monkey5

J/K

I think there's a friends list, but I've honestly never used it. Don't know if it does anything different :confused:

Sorry it took so long to post this (had a helluva weekend), but welcome to the boards, KILLA CROFT!

You've now hooked up with some of the coolest gamers I've known.
:rock:rock:rock

Sorry it took so long to post this (had a helluva weekend), but welcome to the boards, KILLA CROFT!

You've now hooked up with some of the coolest gamers I've known.
:rock:rock:rock

I didn't really need the board to do that, but it definitely helps get to know them outside of video games. How do I get the gamercard sig, Havyck?

Back