For those recluses who need to find a girlfriend...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CaptainCaveTroll

Now that the LOTR line is ending, some of you are going to have to move on from your virtual girlfriends and find something that has a pulse.

I have spent a few hours looking for things that can give you a good starting point and make you irresistable to the female of the species.

First of all here is a nice LOTR vest:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISA...90327&rd=1

Not really getting away from the dorkness but it's a start. It comes in dirty grey/horrible green combination with a lovely Lord of the Rings emblem. If you weren't picked on before, you will be now.

The next thing is to smell the part. We all know how charming Diesel has been on the board and what better chance could you have than smelling like the man himself.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISA...19554&rd=1

Diesel has kindly donated his 'essence' into this small bottle and it is guarenteed to drive the ladies wild (and the men if you swing that way).

Finally, everyone know's that a nice pair of shoes say a lot about the wearer. Here are just the thing:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISA...48172&rd=1

Whe you walk in wearing these, you are making a real statement. You'll be adored by the biker chicks, fishermen and followers of the Third Reich.

All you need now is a few chat-up lines, extensive plastic surgery and to find a female who is blind and has no taste.

Good luck hunting!!!

I am all for joking around as you all know but you are obviously aiming this at certain individuals and it is not cool.
We are all different, unique individuals and we are what we are and and lets just have fun talking about our hobby here.
:dance

I am all for joking around as you all know but you are obviously aiming this at certain individuals and it is not cool.

I can honestly say that this is aimed at nobody. It is meant as a joke to break the monotony of the usual posts that appear every month. Nothing more, nothing less.

CCT- I used to have a warped sense of humour, but it has sorta tamed down and almost disappeared. Sometimes I miss it!

oh well. I did like the Diesel joke and the mental picture of the boots with the jacket.

yeah, anyone who took offense to this post...?

he was talking about YOU...

lighten up... :rolleyes

Damn. it's just a joke. I was taking down those tips too. Well I don't care, nothing else is working, may as well give it a go. At least I'll draw some attention. Hey, what about pants or don't I need them? It's winter here you know. Brrrrrrr.

Thanks for thinking of us poor unfortunates too, Cap. You're okay.

QUOTE You'll be adored by the biker chicks

.........I kinda like biker chicks........must be all that tight black leather:drool ............reminds me of the old death/black metal concerts I used to attend.........

Ah beer goggles, last time i wore these i woke up with treebeard!:puke

Orcs and uruk hai have also been incountered

Back