My Predator Haul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamBombOi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, some members have asked me to post my collection, keep in mind this isn't my full collection, as I still have a few small figures, comics, novels, and other assorted crapola not shown. When I get my new display cabinet, I'll post large images in the 'Show Your Shelves Board.'

First up, is Scar from Hot Toys that I bought from Jamal (kick ass!), my Predator 2, and Predator 2 Elder.
6o1ugi8.jpg

6t28o7d.jpg

85marys.jpg

869qy3s.jpg

And here we have 3 skulls, and 6 bio helmets that came in today. Not pictured is one helmet (I'm waiting for paint to dry), and the Predator skull, which I need to assemble. Enjoy!

6kub6s8.jpg

73mqmol.jpg

And lastly, for the hell of it, here is my Chimasuta/Kotobukiya collection of one coin figures (blind packaged) from Japan.

6qdwl20.jpg

Soon I'll have an official post of the whole collection, I'm still waiting for my 1/1 bio helmets of P1/Scar's basic design, and Celtic. For those interested, here's a pic the seller took for me of the progress on my custom bio:

7wz3lgp.jpg

Enjoy!

ROCK ON! That first shot with Scar in the middle, all lit up like that, shows why to KEEP THAT FIGURE! And not let it go. He looks great, and is one of the more interesting Predator designs from all the films. Needs to be in the collection! Great shots and a cool setup.

LOL, i gave him up to get stuff i like 100x more. He was my first 1/6 scale Predator also so we go back me and this old boy! :rotfl

Man, I'll be forever in debt to Jamal for giving up Scar, but it furthered his collection with newer, better items, and it helped me further my collection. I don't know how it was the last thing to go that he sold, but DAYUMN am I happy.

Holy smokes man, excellent haul, Jamal's an awesome guy! Man, you guys are killing me, I swear its never gonna end I NEED AT LEAST ONE PREDATOR!!!!! :google

Back