Resistence 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC_Nerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do I smell a Halo killer maybe?

gicoverfeb08.jpg

Sounds cool, since I will be getting a PS3 eventually because of the Blu-Ray thing this looks like something fun to play.

Although this thread should be in the Video Games section.

HOLY CRAP!

Sixty Player Battles!? Eight Player Co-Op!? Two Campaigns!?! :google

I loved the first Resistance, this is gonna be AWESOME!!! :rock

The first Resistence will probably be my first PS3 game. Just waiting for a good price drop on it.

This looks like it could kick some serious ass........................................................................in late 2009

There was a link to a page with all the information and screenshots inside, but it seems to have been taken down, or it's just flat out getting punded by people visiting it. Anywho, the game takes place in America, and there's supposed to be a good deal of landmarks. Mmmmm.... I'd kill for Mount Rushmore over any other monument, but it's probably just gonna be the normal Statue of Liberty... not that it wouldn't be absoultely awesome.

Personally, I think Insomniac is one of the best companies around. They're consistently making good looking and very fun games. If Resistance looked THAT good for being one of the PS3's first games released, think of how much cooler Insomniac is going to make this one look.

The first Resistence will probably be my first PS3 game. Just waiting for a good price drop on it.

This looks like it could kick some serious ass........................................................................in late 2009
It's a great game man, fun as hell to play online too, some nice BIG maps for the Freaks to play on! :rock

WA HA HA!!!
Get this, as of right now, Insomniac is saying Fall 2008.:D:D

There was a link to a page with all the information and screenshots inside, but it seems to have been taken down, or it's just flat out getting punded by people visiting it. Anywho, the game takes place in America, and there's supposed to be a good deal of landmarks. Mmmmm.... I'd kill for Mount Rushmore over any other monument, but it's probably just gonna be the normal Statue of Liberty... not that it wouldn't be absoultely awesome.

Personally, I think Insomniac is one of the best companies around. They're consistently making good looking and very fun games. If Resistance looked THAT good for being one of the PS3's first games released, think of how much cooler Insomniac is going to make this one look.

I think that would be cool, we've seen lots of that in movies but not so much in games.

Sounds cool, since I will be getting a PS3 eventually because of the Blu-Ray thing this looks like something fun to play.

Although this thread should be in the Video Games section.

i'm with you on that, getting the ps3 for the blueray player and oh yeah it's a video game system.

so to anyone who has the ps3 and a stand-alone blueray player is the ps3 as good as a stand-alone player for hd viewing?

Back