AVP-R 1:1 Bio helm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLIDSNAKE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys !!
I got my notice today from sideshow !! WOOOOOOOT !
Boy ! dint expect this thing to ship this fast but I am ready for him !!
It will be at there wearhouse in 5-7 days so just a head's up For all that PRE ORDER it.

I will have a review on youtube and pics on the forum as soon as i get mine.

COLLECT FOR LIFE !!
SIDESHOW FOR LIFE !!
:chew :chew :chew :chew

Wish I didn't sit on the fence with this one... I'd love to have a Bio-Helm next to the Combat Endoskull I just ordered from SSC.

Do you reckon it'd be worthwhile to get on the Waiting List?:confused:

Oh no the dangers of collecting 1:1!!!:monkey4

I haven't seen the back side of the helm at all. I wonder if there's any detail there...

Ive got this paid for also, if you watch the behind the scenes video for this item its awesome man they pick it up and put it back on its stand and it sounds really sturdy and heavy.

Only thing missing is an AVPR plaque or something

mine should be in a few months time, gone for a bust as well of wolf as i wasn't collecting this stuff when the original pred bust came out :banghead

Wolf bust is ok but i dont really like the price, id much rather spend that cheese on a CM Predator if i was willing

yeah know what you mean, got all the gear i want now....wish list is for stuff not made yet...e.g. that 1/6 scale Queen..... :D

saw this at the con and I was impressed just as much as the shuriken

I haven't seen the back side of the helm at all. I wonder if there's any detail there...

i was checking the 360 degree view and it cuts off by the time the back is about to be shown. Weird.

i would pay dearly for the shuriken if it starts off small then opens up after a push of a button

I'll be canceling all three items. Need to see AVP-R first and I think those will not gain any value, so I can always pick them up on the gaybay.

Back