• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB:Feedback needed: How much is too much for Dr. Doom PF Ex?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkDaysinVegas

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering buying a Dr. Doom PF Ex.

How much is too much to pay for a Doctor Doom PF Exclusive?

I'm asking for feedback from my fellow freaks.

Also if you have one that you are thinking of selling, let me know.

Thanks!

-Will-

If ebay prices are matched I would sell mine. It's been packed away for a while now so I don't think I would miss it. Let me do some ebay research. :duff

The prices on ebay have gone down....an exclusive just sold over a week ago for under $1000. Good time for buyers....not so much for sellers.

The prices on ebay have gone down....an exclusive just sold over a week ago for under $1000. Good time for buyers....not so much for sellers.

The last couple of sales sure would point in that direction but I highly doubt it's a permanent trend. Once the new Iron Man and Thing statues appear on the scene, good ol Doom will be hotter than ever. :lol

Last edited:
The last couple of sales sure would point in that direction but I highly doubt it's a permanent trend. Once the new Iron Man and Thing statues appear on the scene, good ol Doom will be hotter than ever. :lol

That's what I'm hoping. :D If I sell my Doom it will be when he is going for quite a bit more than he is right now.

That's what I'm hoping. :D If I sell my Doom it will be when he is going for quite a bit more than he is right now.

Word. I bought mine for $1300 so I am definitely not about to lose any money on him. I will sell him when I can at least get $1500.

Thanks El Roranous, Jen, Bannister!

Very nice input. Any others? Tylerd......Shai?

Yes it ranges in the $950-$1500 price wise, but do you as the owners feel this piece is worth that much honestly?

Tylerd is an expert on Doom prices huh?

From what I've read tylerd is..... Moving on up! :D

He sounds like a cool mofo.

Keep it coming!

I would think everyone would be so focused on scooping up the newly released pieces, that Doom would be possibly be overlooked. :huh

Is that what you mean Rory?

Thanks El Roranous, Jen, Bannister!

Very nice input. Any others? Tylerd......Shai?

Yes it ranges in the $950-$1500 price wise, but do you as the owners feel this piece is worth that much honestly?

Tylerd is an expert on Doom prices huh?

From what I've read tylerd is..... Moving on up! :D

He sounds like a cool mofo.

Keep it coming!

It is an incredibly awesome piece with such amazing detail. Pictures, do not do it justice. Seeing this work of art with your own eyes is the only way to truly appreciate this statue. Especially all the details on the throne...it is very impressive. Considering the low ES, it has been a figure in fairly high demand....though easy to come by if you are willing to shell out the $$. I paid $1100 for mine...and do I think it was worth it....definitely. :)

It is an incredibly awesome piece with such amazing detail. Pictures, do not do it justice. Seeing this work of art with your own eyes is the only way to truly appreciate this statue. Especially all the details on the throne...it is very impressive. Considering the low ES, it has been a figure in fairly high demand....though easy to come by if you are willing to shell out the $$. I paid $1100 for mine...and do I think it was worth it....definitely. :)

What she said. I paid a bit more but I still think it's the most impressive piece in my collection and it was worth it to me.

I would think everyone would be so focused on scooping up the newly released pieces, that Doom would be possibly be overlooked. :huh

Is that what you mean Rory?

The exact opposite is what happens. People pick up the new pieces and it excites them and in turn motivates them to get the older releases. The Doom exclusive is a Marvel and a Sideshow Grail. It has sold for well over $1500 and will continue to do so. IS it worth it? Depends on your priorities. For me, I will hand deliver it to you for a certain price because I would rather have other things...especially now a days.

But it is true, every time a new Marvel PF is announced or the line moves along further, new collectors join in and increase the demand- supply stays the same. The longer you wait, the more it will end up costing you unless the whole MArvel line goes belly up and every one loses interest...which I don't see happening anytime soon. :duff

Ask tylerd. He is an expert on Doom prices.

i am honored that the flipper king even considered mentioning me as an expert on doom prices. :D

i would say right now, a doom exclusive is worth around $1200 shipped if never displayed. cut another $100-$150 off if displayed before.

now go get your pimp cup banny! :rotfl

:sancho
:drink

I'm seriously considering buying a Dr. Doom PF Ex.

How much is too much to pay for a Doctor Doom PF Exclusive?

I'm asking for feedback from my fellow freaks.

Also if you have one that you are thinking of selling, let me know.

Thanks!

-Will-

$1400.00 NO MORE, NO LESS! - THATS WHAT I PAID!:cool:

Back