Non-Attendee Rohirrim Bust Shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

elwood49

I just got a charge on my card for the Rohirrim bust. They must have shipped it today.:banana

Man, it has started to get crazy lately. I currently have 5 packages on various UPS/Fedex trucks on their way to me. That doesn't even count all the ones that came earlier this month. $2,000 worth of purchases this month alone.

Great piece Elwood ! Congrats !
The shield on this thing is huge ... and wonderful detail on the ring mail !
:rock

Just got mine too...I forgot about that one...Waiting on the Two environments....

Man, I should have cancelled the Bust....Think I'm gonna sell it. :|

Who got UPS?
I got FedEx...Yuck!
Thye jsut through the stuff at your doorstep! :rolleyes

I got Fed Ex which is good because UPS sucks in my area. The bust is on it's way and I got the SDCC prize notification email as well. :banana

Do you guys mean your SDCC prizes actually shipped, or you got the confirmation e-mail from Dusty saying what you won? I got the confirmation e-mail of my prizes, but they haven't shipped yet.

Hi all

Has anyone from the UK has their shipping notice about the Rohirrim Bust please??

shell
x
:toast :gimli

Got the notice late last night for the Rohirrim Bust. Heads up Nessa! :banana

edit: I also got the prize notification from Dusty last night, but no shipment notice yet

My VISA has been pre-authorized for $75, which can only mean one thing ... Rohirrim Bust! Yeah!

Have not gotten the shipping notice for fedex yet.

Re

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........... It really annoys me that Europeans have to pay $25.00 more than Americans when buying a bust direct from sideshow; also, why cant sideshow try a bit harder to make sure Europeans get their items at the same time (if not before) those over in Yank land. Sometimes i really think sideshow needs a good old :whip

Anyway, now i've vented, does anyone know when the Rohiirim bus will ship to Europeans. I thought they said shipment would be in July.............

Re: Re

why cant sideshow try a bit harder to make sure Europeans get their items at the same time (if not before) those over in Yank land.

Why would Europeans get the releases before Americans? Sideshow is located in America, and they release the pieces when they are finished. Obviously it takes longer for them to ship to Europe than to ship to people in the U.S. I would guess that Sideshow only sends a few large shipments a month (If that, maybe just 1 a month) to the EU Warehouse in order to save on costs.

Actually, I think you guys are lucky that they even HAVE an EU Warehouse. Most companies don't (such as Gentle Giant and Master Replicas), and it costs much more for people in the EU to buy from them. Why would Sideshow hold back the shipments of U.S. customers just so EU people can get it first? That seems silly. They ship the items to everyone as quickly as possible, it just so happens that you're located much farther away from them than we are.

Re

I realise that there are multiple reasons why Europeans receive their orders after Americans (and why prices are higher). At the end of the day i was just venting........ maybe you should trying ordering from sideshow while living in Europe; it can really get under your skin when you see people posting pics of new items and you realiose that you wont get the same item for another 1-4 weeks.

Back