Looking for Predator Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b24karrot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get one? Looking for one for a friend who really wants it, so I thought I would try here and see if anyone has seen one anywhere recently. Overseas is fine too.
Thanks
Dawn

Hi, If you are looking for the normal Maquette and NOT the exclusive, then I can possibly help you out. It also depends where you are based? UK? if you are in the uk then I can help you. I have a friend of a friend who has been trying to sell his. I listed it on ebay for him twice with no luck. He was looking for nearly £600 for it which was uite a hit, given he paid just under £1000. If you were interested and lived in england,would you be prepared to pick it up in person?

Gary

Sorry mate. Thats a no no. I tried to suggest allowing for worldwide shipping but he wouldn't do it. Sorry for getting your hopes up :-(

Yes very helpful.....:banghead:banghead

You have to look for opportunity in my post. It must the the glass half full guy that I am. :lol From my post you can gather three things...

1.) I have a Pradator Maquette
2.) I really like it
3.) I considered offering it.

Now if it were me, I would think... Hey he really likes it and doesn't want to sell it but he actually considered giving it up. Maybe I should contact him and see if I can convince him to sell it to me. :)

I meant no offense, I actually did consider offering it to you but in the end I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Oh no Please no offense intended, I was bangin my head on the wall cause you decided to keep it. Please I really was just kidding.

You have to look for opportunity in my post. It must the the glass half full guy that I am. :lol From my post you can gather three things...

1.) I have a Pradator Maquette
2.) I really like it
3.) I considered offering it.

Now if it were me, I would think... Hey he really likes it and doesn't want to sell it but he actually considered giving it up. Maybe I should contact him and see if I can convince him to sell it to me. :)

I meant no offense, I actually did consider offering it to you but in the end I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Anyone know where I can get one? Looking for one for a friend who really wants it, so I thought I would try here and see if anyone has seen one anywhere recently. Overseas is fine too.
Thanks
Dawn

You'll probably have better luck if you post in the commerce section, where you would usually post things like this. With 7 posts though, might be hard to get people to trust ya.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Thanks but I do not have enough posts to post in commerce and I am not about posting just to get there. I have had deals with Gruesam and Darshadowcollectibles though and I am sure the will say I am okay.
Maybe someone will come through, I hope so.
Thanks

Back