Top 10 HT Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abnpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wanted to get a thread going on who the "Top 10" Predator figures are for all my fellow Pred freaks out there. I'm curious to see the consensus on this. When I say Top 10, I mean popularity/demand/value.

1 - Predator 2 Elder
2 - Predator 2
3 - AVP Elder Predator
4 - Celtic Predator
5 - Ancient Predator Elder
6 - Scar Predator
7 - Chopper Predator

I cant go on

I'm only able to list my top 6 list, as they are the ones I currently have:

1. Ani-Com Scar
2. Celtic
3. Asia Exclusive Ancient
4. Scar (regular)
5. Chopper
6. SSC Exclusive Ancient

Once Pred 2 Elder, Wolf, and BD P2 Pred start to ship, I'm sure my list will change.:monkey5

1. P2 Predator
2. P2 Elder
3. Wolf Predator
4. Ancient Asia Predator
5. Ancient Sideshow Predator
6. Celtic Predator
7. Chopper
8. Scar
9. AVP Elder

IMO, atleast. Personally, I'd just skip all the AVP1 crap and just get the first three I listed and the P1 Predator when HTs releases it.

1. Predator 2 Elder
2. Predator 2 Battle damaged Sideshow exclusive
3. Predator 2 Pred
4. Ani-Com Scar.
5. Wolfie
6. AvP Scar (reg)

That'd be my take on popularity. Even though I don't have a Pred 2 Pred, I am going on how good the Pred 2 Elder is. So I can see the appeal, particularly of the Sideshow exclusive. I'll have to see the Wolfie first hand, so I'm judging that on how Hot Toys seems to be doing these better with each issue.

Demand, not sure what you mean entirely. You can only get what's available and only if you're willing to pay, virtually the pre-order cost, or are prepared to pay more later. I haven't investigated their rising value, to any extent, but the AvP Scar (reg) really seems to have shot up enormously.

1. P2 Predator
2. P2 Elder
3. Wolf Predator
4. Ancient Asia Predator
5. Ancient Sideshow Predator
6. Celtic Predator
7. Chopper
8. Scar
9. AVP Elder

IMO, atleast. Personally, I'd just skip all the AVP1 crap and just get the first three I listed and the P1 Predator when HTs releases it.

Mmm, I'm a bit puzzled how you describe yourself as a "Hot Toys Predator Freak" and then describe 2/3rds of them as crap!:confused:

Sounds like the Pred 2 Elder is where it's at! That good eh? I might have to drop a few cents on him today!

Personally my list would be as follows:

1. P2 Elder Predator
  2. Predator 2
  3. Battle Damaged P2
  4. Asian Ancient Predator
  5. Sideshow Ancient Predator
  6. Ani-Com Scar
  7. Celtic Predator
  8. Scar Predator
  9. Chopper Predator
  10. Elder Predator

When Wolf is released though I have a feeling he'll easily take the number one or two spot.

My ideal future lineup would be:

1- P2 Elder Predator Always. No reason to move him.
2-P1 Predator (one day....one day...:rock)
3- Predator 2
4-The Wolf
5- AVP Elder Predator (I mean,I have touched his face...)
6-Celtic Predator (best helm ever to me)
7-Scar Predator
8-Chopper Predator

Don't have and may not get (and where it might rank if they were in the lineup):
Battle Damaged P2 (6 and no, not that in love with this one...)
Asian Ancient Predator (8)
Sideshow Ancient Predator (11)

1.Elder Predator 2
2.Wolf/cleaner Predator
3.Battle damaged Predator 2
4.Predator 2
5.Ancient Predator(ss version)
6.Ancient Predator(asia)
7.Celtic Predator
8.Elder,Scar,Chopper Predators....(Can't choice,that is how feel in my heart of them)

:cool::cool:

The ones in demand are, in order:
  1. Predator 1
  2. Elder Predator 2
  3. Celtic
  4. Predator 2 battle damaged version
  5. Wolf
  6. Scar battle Damaged version
  7. Scar
  8. Asian Ancient exclusive
  9. Sideshow Ancient exclusive
  10. Predator 2
  11. Chopper
  12. AVP elder

My personal favorite list, of the ones that have been released so far:
  1. Elder Predator 2
  2. Celtic
  3. Sideshow Ancient exclusive
  4. Predator 2 battle damaged version
  5. Asian Ancient exclusive
  6. Scar battle Damaged version
  7. Scar
  8. Predator 2
  9. AVP elder
  10. Chopper

1. Predator 2 Elder
2. AvP Scar (Ani-Com version; i've disregarded the regular version cos this one is superior)
3. AvP Ancient Elder US Edition / Predator 2 (tie)
4. AvP Ancient Elder Asia Edition / AvP Celtic (tie)
5. AvP Chopper
6. AvP Elder

:)

i forsee AvP-R's Wolf Predator to breach the top 3 when it comes out. might go straight to the top cos i'm really digging the design

Okay, I see how this works now...

1. P2 Elder (sight unseen at this point, but from the reviews and pics and utter coolness factor)
2. Wolf (unless all those cool wires hamper his movement)
3. Celtic (would have been higher as he's got the best mask, but his v.1 body is the drawback here)
4. AvP Elder
5. Ani-Com Scar

6. P2 Battle Damaged (may change once I have him in my gruby little fingers)
7. Scar
tied for 8-9. Sideshow and Asian Exclusive Predators
10. Chopper

I am uncertain about the Predator 1 guy, but we'll see if that changes once I see pics. I can see him fitting in as #8 and bumping Chopper but maybe he'll blow me away.

I bought the Pred 2 Elder a few weeks back,have the battle-damaged on order and Predator 2 himself arrived this afternoon.I have nt put them together yet im waiting till i ve somewhere decent to display them.Anyone buying these will not regret it they are absolutely sensational,even unassembled in the box.I love HTs packaging almost as much as their great figures.Reminds me of how Ideal did things in the 1960s!

Id like to thank you Guys for turning me back onto this franchise with your unbridled enthusiasm,passion and love for your subject matter.It s a pleasure to read all your many contributions it really is.

Back