I need your collecticive Collector's help. Which SSC Endoskull Clean & Damaged???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Skull Clean or Dattle Damaged

• Clean

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Battle -Damaged

Votes: 40 58.0%

• Total voters

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need as much help as possible deciding as possible please vote A-SAP!!!:confused:

This will be my first venture into the 1:1 Collectable world! I'm scared man!
So with one??? I'm leading toward the combat version personally, plus I can stil Flexipay if from Sideshow's site...

Please vote!

Last edited:
Re: I need your collecticive Collector's help. Which SSC Endoskull Clean & Damaged???

I like the clean myself.

Re: I need your collecticive Collector's help. Which SSC Endoskull Clean & Damaged???

dont be scared, buy the one you like better.

Yeah, sorry Wor-Gar... That would have been smart of me...
Clean Vs Combat:
8333_press02-001.jpg
83331_press01-001.jpg

8333_press01-001.jpg
83331_press04-001.jpg

I just reckon a lot of the detail is lost in the chrome version... But I just want some more feedback be $600-$700 including shipping is a lot of cash!

hmm, i like both :)

but, to a fellow melbournian, I'm going to say combat version. I just think it looks more authentic for some reason. both are very nice pieces however.

good luck

i'd go for clean, but just know that that rainbow on his head is on the actual product as well!!

The Myth!! from the spawn board? how goes it man!!!

hmm, i like both :)

but, to a fellow melbournian, I'm going to say combat version. I just think it looks more authentic for some reason. both are very nice pieces however.

good luck

Finally another Melbournian on the Board! Yeah, that's how I feel. Have you posted your collection yet? What do you collect?

There's a link to my collection in my sig...

BD. That one looks real IMO.
The clean one looks too much like something found at a theme park. And I should know.......... I live 30 min from Universal Studios Orlando. :rolleyes:

That's a good point re the squeaky clean "Theme Park" look FACEBOX...

Another Melbournian here. Go the BD, as has been said the rainbow effect will get on your nerves after a while.

The poll's tied!

Hey Creecher have you posted your collection yet? I want to see another Victorian collection!

I have posted pics of some individual figures and a pic of my shelves from some time ago. I don't have room to display them all. I used to rotate them from time to time, but it's getting hard to find the empty boxes to put them away. Plus I'm crap at taking photo's, it's embarrassing. I usually just take a snap when something strikes me in one or other thread, just to add to the conversation. Here's a couple I found on my comp for ya.

6yz60dw.jpg

85uuk2x.jpg

6t3bqjk.jpg

87l3zag.jpg

86y2exk.jpg

7y5th1k.jpg

man both version are exellent choises.
as long as they are sideshow/stan winston

Nice Creecher! Loads of good stuff there...

Definately want the SCC/Winston Version!

battle damaged...

I'd go wth the Battle Damaged one as the clean version had A LOT of QC issues.

And if you really want a clean one you could always do what this guy did and remove the battle damaged paint app with nail polish remover

check it out - it looks really good - no rainbow
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=61207

Back