Decisions, decisions ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Keano

Which of the following items would you buy considering you cannot afford each of them: Which of the following have most of value:

The dwarven lord bust

the golden hall

gimli's helm

frodo's helm

pippin's helm

Sam's helm

Weapons of Legolas

Weapons of Moria Orcs

Weapons of Lurtz

:banana :banana :banana

Out of that bargain basement lot, I'd have to go for option 10...

A Big Mac meal.

Not that that wasn't super duper helpfull :p but if it were me I would get the golden hall. Great deal for the $60-$70 bucks you can find them for.

But them again if you are just looking for more pieces for your money, for the same amount you can get; three helms or 2 and a weapon set. But I would still prefer the GH and I have all those helms.

Jesse

Each of the above would make an equally magnificent
doorstop, paperweight, or weapon in case of intruders! :thwak

Honestly given the choices - I'd pick the Dwarven Bust.

JS :wave

Decisions, decisions....

The Golden Hall. Its one of a kind.

Because unless you have all of anything that is part of a set -- helms, weapons, etc., etc. you will want more. I am speaking from experience. If only one or two items can be afforded, its best to not tempt fate.

Re: Decisions, decisions....

Tain't true! If you get the Golden Hall Environment, then
you'll have to get all the other environments including ORTHANC
and the Stone Trolls. Much more expensive than all the busts!

JS :wave

Stone trolls is deff top of the food chain as far as enviroments go. It was one of two pieces that I regreted selling the last time I filtered down my collection (the other being the Wiki statue). I figured Eric wouldn't sell it back to me and I missed it so much I had to go and buy another one.

BTW I ended up replacing my Wiki statue as well :lol

Jesse

For the money the Lurtz weapon set. Just cus I like the bow
Not a big fan of Helms, Weapons or enviro's but this is the best of the bunch methinks.

Save up a few extra bucks and get a bust/statue you like instead

If you want a nice helm, go for Pippin's helm.

If you want a bust, get the dwarven lord!

If you want an environment, get the Golden Hall!

I'd personally go with a helm but that's because I already own the Golden hall, which is what I'd recommend most in that list.

But then JSac is right, if you get the Golden Hall, you may feel the need to get Helms Deep and other environments. It's your call!

I'd get the Golden Hall. Its very nice and one of the few items to capture the Rohirrim culture.

Back