SDCC Stuff for you non-attendees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jesseawilson

I just got back from the con and I picked up as much stuff as possible extra for those that didn't go. I have a few Dark Chrome Yoda Sabers, and some Sideshow hats, some Sideshow DVD's, a few Sideshow catalogs, maybe a keychain or 2 extra, I have to double check.

I will be happy to provide these to those who weren’t able to go and would like them. You can post requests in this thread and I will divide them up as best as I can. Please don't ask if you were able to go to the Con, I would like to give these to the unfortunate ones that weren’t able to go. Also please don't ask for one of each I would like to get them to as many people as possible.

All I ask is $35 for the Yoda sabers plus a few dollars for shipping (I ship with UPS to the US and it should be about $5 with my account discount). And on every thing else just a few dollars to ship the item to you via UPS.

I will give preference to those that want a Chrome Yoda as that is the one thing that I had to pay money for up front.

Jesse

OK then here it is: I tried to be as fair as possible and went with first come:

Yoda Mini (Gone):

Winged Shadows
Lcummins
Oxbeard

Sideshow Hat (Gone):

adoptedscot
Viking28

Sideshow DVD (Gone):

CSI123
JSAuctionService
leebgb
LOTR Fan

SDCC lanyard and name tag sleeve (Gone):
skary01902
Oxbeard

Sideshow Catalog (Gone):
Honestyspolicy

Sideshow Keychain (Gone):
Heart Of Stone
Honestyspolicy

Hi Jesse,

Thank you for thinking of us all that werent able to go.

I would love a Sideshow Cap and/or DVD if possible please.I don't mind paying you something for it and the postage of course.I am in the UK.

Thanks once again
Shell
x
:toast :gimli

Very nice Jesse!!

I have an extra DVD and Collect 4 Life Band and possibly 1 Keychain have to check with my dad see if he wanted it. If not. I let 3 people pick what they want.

Yeah, I would love a Sideshow Hat if you have more! Please!

Thank you very much!

Very nice of you, Jesse. :rock

I would love to have one of the caps if any are left.

Lots of you guys are taken care of please check the list above to see whats left.

Jesse

Jesse, I replied in the SW forum (and PM) as well, but I would like to also add the lanyard if possible too Sounds cool.

This DVD is pretty cool. It has turnarounds of several pieces and trailers for several pieces like Sauron, Moria, etc from all the lines. It also has all 3 episodes of Huntin 4 Bounty.

Back