What Item Could Kill?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Psycho Cenobite

Don't ask why I was thinking this but what Sideshow LoTR statue or bust (no weapons) would do the most damaged if you hit someone with it?

I'm thinking the Cave Troll bust or the Mouth of Sauron would do a bit of damage to someone.

Cave Troll could probably knock someone out and the Mouth of Sauron has some nice stabbing spikes on his helmet.

Any others?

Psycho Cenobite :bonk

Interesting question....You seem to thought about this a little too much.:lol How about Gandalf on Shadowfax? Or for a more solid SS item Golden Hall. (looks like I'm thinking too much about this too:lol )

flinging the Mines of Moria at someone's head.
That would do some serious damage...

:evil

Think of it as if someone has just broken into your house to smash all your LoTRs items and you had to select one to bash him... or her, over the head with! :santa

PC :yay

I think the best way would be to use either the Balrog or Cave Troll bases (don't have either but they have to be heavy). The Sam & Bill base would be another good one.

As far as a piece, I don't have either but it seems like the Moria and Helm's Deep environments would be good since they both look like they have some weight to them and they're attached to the base.

re

Think of it as if someone has just broken into your house to smash all your LoTRs items and you had to select one to bash him... or her, over the head with!

What a dumb thing to write. Why the hell would some intruder go on a smashing rampage? :\ It would completely defeat the purpose of breaking in.
If I confronted some burglar, the last I would resort to using would be a large polystone statue...especially not to hit him on the head with. Perhaps you want to do time for some low-life, not I.

I guess threads like these should be expected given there's little to talk about now.

:|

Re: re

It was meant as a light-hearted thread... sorry... :|

Psycho C :|

re

No harm done. :) Just seemed...hmmm...a break from the norm for this place talking about killing with polystone.:\

Black widow catapult + helms = foiled robbery. :p ;)

What a dumb thing to write. Why the hell would some intruder go on a smashing rampage?

Not a very nice thing to say, this was only a hypothetical situation, doesn't NEED to make sense. This was just meant as a nice little thread for people to carry on a coversation without MUDSLINGING. But I guess that's not going to happen now is it?
especially not to hit him on the head with. Perhaps you want to do time for some low-life, not I
Don't know what country or state you live in but in most states doing this would be considered self-defense. Somebody were to break into my house I would make sure to kill or mame them.

Well, I guess what I just said has come off alot harsher than I intended. Sorry..

re

Don't know what country or state you live in but in most states doing this would be considered self-defense. Somebody were to break into my house I would make sure to kill or mame them.

FYI, I'm from England, and over here if you use excessive force on an intruder you go to jail...period, as you guys like to say.

Sorry about the bad topic! I'm a bit of a strange mood... weather is rubbish and I'm feeling in an evil mood. That was why I've turned to the 'dark side'... but only in a silly way! :bonk :bonk

Psycho :rollin

Didn't mean to start an arguement with you Gazmog. You have an opinion and I have mine. I won't turn this into a negative thread (anymore than it has already become). Peace?:p

You get arrested over here even if you asked them to leave! :lol

Psycho :smokin

re

Too right, FE.

After hearing the news of the arrest of that would-be suicide bomber this morning, I had an evil thought. I wondered if the police using the tazer guns cranked up the juice to the max, or delivered repeated shocks to that guy.:evil :eye

I don't think the CT bust would work as well, it isn't as heavy as it would seem to be. I vote mines of moria, or all three Stone trolls with base.

Back