• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: CRM Jack, Clockwork Orange and Taxi Driver figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
Yeah, I want all three...and yes I know they are very hard to come by....been looking for about 6 months now and stil haven't seen any available on ebay or anywhere else. So if anyone here wants to sell theirs or knows of anyone selling, please let me know. :)
Muchas gracias!! :rock :rock :D

I hope you get two offers to buy the Clockwork Orange fig Jen, so you can pass the other one onto me. :monkey3 Lotsa luck.

I have been looking for the Jack figure as well. Good luck in your search!

A clockwork Orange, that's my new avatar, in case anyone was wondering.

So there are 12" figures of Clockwork Orange? I have seen the Jack Torrence Shining figure, would like to see the CWO figure.

A clockwork Orange, that's my new avatar, in case anyone was wondering.

So there are 12" figures of Clockwork Orange? I have seen the Jack Torrence Shining figure, would like to see the CWO figure.

It's a sweet ass figure....there's pics somewhere on this site...I'd find them...but I'm too lazy right now. :lol

The CRM "Clockwork Orange" figure and CRM "Jack Torrance" figure is still possible to obtain, but the CRM "Taxi Driver".......I haven't seen one these in a loooong while. People who have this figure don't usually give em up(Damn it!).

Nice find Slade, tip top condition, but I prefer the second version CRM did like yours. (you lucky man ;-))

PS: be careful with posting eBay auctions that are not yours.
I have no problem with it at all, but some people consider this rude.

It's not really that it's rude it's just inconsiderate because the poster is allowing everyone on the internet to see or have a shot at this auction, not just Jen.

I can't believe there are TWO on eBay at the same time, and both are going for about $1000.....WOW!They must have coordinated......I got mine for $250, and I thought that was expensive, until I saw these.

One recently sold for over $900 on eBay, so now sellers are probably using that as the new price. Oh well, here's to hoping they put out a V3 on him :monkey3

...PS: be careful with posting eBay auctions that are not yours. I have no problem with it at all, but some people consider this rude.

I think in this case, with a $1250 BIN, it's probably not going to upset anyone that wanted it to get it for current starting bid of $1100. Is this for real, these things go for that much? Insane. I'm glad I got to see pics finally.

Nice find Slade, tip top condition, but I prefer the second version CRM did like yours. (you lucky man ;-))

I just noticed that V1 has actual laces on the boots--mine has molded ties. But the pants fit nicer and the overall quality of the outfit is nicer on V2.

Like mindbook, I haven't seen a Taxi Driver in a LOOOONG time too. Great figure--jewel of the Love Palace!

Holy good god in heaven, I can't believe it is listed for that much. If the Jack Torrence figure gets that high, I will absolutely never own it.

And I second the notion to be very careful with posting auctions that are not your own...

I got my Torrance figure about a year or so ago for about $220 off of a board member. So there is still hope for better deals. Neither one of the auctions has a single bid yet so for now maybe that $900 price tag will just be a fluke... at least I hope :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I just noticed that V1 has actual laces on the boots--mine has molded ties. But the pants fit nicer and the overall quality of the outfit is nicer on V2.

Like mindbook, I haven't seen a Taxi Driver in a LOOOONG time too. Great figure--jewel of the Love Palace!

here is a photo (not mine) I found on the internet where you can compare the two versions and see the differences:
ap_20070817015417387.jpg

here is a photo (not mine) I found on the internet where you can compare the two versions and see the differences:
ap_20070817015417387.jpg

which one is version 1 and which 2?^

and somebody on ebay was gonna release a new version of Alex. think it may've been Art of Toys?? it looked way too muscular tho.

Back