Finally I'm IN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artistrex

Super Freak
Reaction score
YESS!!! After weeks of trying I finally get approved oh yes! I am a professional photographer in Columbus Ga. I've been collecting action figures for years. Lerath666 showed me sideshow figures for the first time a couple of months ago and I was hooked. I only own a couple of art buck figs, and A plo koon fig I'm customizing. Hopefully my financial situation will change soon and I can go crazy and start buying them like crazy.

This is definitely an addiction and you just signed up to roll with the worst bunch of enablers around. Good luck.

...and welcome!

I've been addicted for years. How ever I is sad I no have money 4 A lot of sideshows stuff cuz my kid is weird and he likes to eat, so I gotta spend my money on that
:monkey2

I've been addicted for years. How ever I is sad I no have money 4 A lot of sideshows stuff cuz my kid is weird and he likes to eat, so I gotta spend my money on that
:monkey2

You only have one chance to get some Sideshow items. You have your whole life to have more kids. So what's more important? :D

And WELCOME!! :bunnydanc

Back