New endoskeleton bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rad0324

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been searching for the Endoskeleton 1:1 bust (pristine version) and I found this on ebay. https://cgi.ebay.com/T2-Terminator-...goryZ348QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It says its made by some company Toynami. If I can't find the one that was made by Stan Winston studios I might have to settle for this one. Looking at the pictures there is something different about it. Its almost like the skull doesnt look the same. Is it just the lighting? I cant figure it out.

It lights up and plays sounds from the film. I have seen one of these up-close, the SS is certainly more of a museum piece, the Toynami seems more gimmicky/toyish.

:wave

Yes there's a lot of bla bla going around about this Toynami version, like it's made from the original molds and all... but I've seen it in person, I think the SSC version looks much better than the Toynami version. I wanted a 1:1 Endo head for years, and since they were very scares at the time, I was on the fence for one of those Toynami's. But they always looked 'toylike' to me and besides, they were badly overpriced. I am more than happy to have waited for the SSC version to come out last year: accurate look, and a descend price. If I remember it correctly, the Toynami version plays the Terminator tune when you turn on his eyes, and that would go on my nerves in the long run also. But in the end, it's personal preference I guess. I feel the SSC versions (shiny and battle damaged) look both better and more accurate than the Toynami versions, but I'm sure you'll soon find someone that sees it the other way around...

Here's the Toynami version:

endoskull6.jpg

As a few mentioned...it plays music when the eyes light up

and here's the Sideshow version:

skull2.jpg

Overall, they look pretty similar.

The Eyes on the SSC version turn off slowly as opposed to the Toynami.

Wow the Toynami version actually looks better than I thought it would in natural light. I was worried that the chrome wasnt as nice. I guess the only thing that would get annoying is the music playing. Perhaps that can be turned off somehow? I assume the Toynami doesnt have the removable chip? Also you mentioned the eyes, so with the Toynami version they shine continously? I think Id like that better than having them fade on and off.

Did you sell your Toynami version Felipe?

yea...sold it a while back.

Wow the Toynami version actually looks better than I thought it would in natural light. I was worried that the chrome wasnt as nice. I guess the only thing that would get annoying is the music playing. Perhaps that can be turned off somehow? I assume the Toynami doesnt have the removable chip?

you are correct...the Toynami version does not have the removable chip...all in all, the Toynami version is very nice.

Do you have a picture of the Toynami version head on? Id like to see what it looks like looking at it straight on.

I think that the eyes of the Toynami pop out a little bit more that the SSC version also the base of the SSC one looks better than the Toynami, ill stay with the Sideshow version for sure.

I've been searching for the Endoskeleton 1:1 bust (pristine version) and I found this on ebay. https://cgi.ebay.com/T2-Terminator-...goryZ348QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It says its made by some company Toynami. If I can't find the one that was made by Stan Winston studios I might have to settle for this one. Looking at the pictures there is something different about it. Its almost like the skull doesnt look the same. Is it just the lighting? I cant figure it out.

hey man !!
mybe this will help
https://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=1Iz2pa6GEvc&feature=related
the stan winston version is much better then toynami and its the same price.
this might change your mind.

hey man !!
mybe this will help
https://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=1Iz2pa6GEvc&feature=related
the stan winston version is much better then toynami and its the same price.
this might change your mind.

I agree I like the Stan Winston version better thats why I was looking for that one in the first place. Now the hard part of trying to find it at a reasonable price. They keep pumping out the battle damaged version. Don't they realize the prestine version is the one people want :confused:

Back