Narin's Death Warrior Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
Narin strikes again with this amazingly detailed beauty. A bit pricey, $369.99 but I think it is worth it. On eof the best kit I have ever seen. It comes in 58 parts. That is more than the Ironman Comiquette...lol...WoW!!!

dsc06780dw2.jpg

dsc06794zw1.jpg

If you want to order, click here

Yeah, I was drooling over this thing last week. It really is a gorgeous kit. Just wish I could afford it now. I found a kick-ass Predator kit by T. Takeya a couple of months ago for about the same price as this one and just had to have it. It's of a Predator riding a Horse Alien and it was just too cool to pass up. I'm not at all sorry I spent the money, tho.

But this figure is just amazing! If only I could spare the cash... :monkey2

Yeah, I was drooling over this thing last week. It really is a gorgeous kit. Just wish I could afford it now. I found a kick-ass Predator kit by T. Takeya a couple of months ago for about the same price as this one and just had to have it. It's of a Predator riding a Horse Alien and it was just too cool to pass up. I'm not at all sorry I spent the money, tho.

But this figure is just amazing! If only I could spare the cash... :monkey2

i love that kit!!!! such a cool concept.

I just know I wouldn't be able to do it full justice by my paint job.....small things maybe but not sure about taking on something of this size...

i love that kit!!!! such a cool concept.

You mean the Takeya kit? It blew me away when I saw it. I think the horse alien was one of the creatures originally thought up for Alien 3, if I'm not mistaken. Pretty cool that somebody actually made one, and with a Predator in the saddle, no less!

I'd love to have this Narin figure too! That is one beautiful-looking Predator kit!

hmm, no body net... i like it. sad thing is you'd have to pay a lot to get it, then to pay somebody to paint it up. beauty of a kit though.

You mean the Takeya kit? It blew me away when I saw it. I think the horse alien was one of the creatures originally thought up for Alien 3, if I'm not mistaken. Pretty cool that somebody actually made one, and with a Predator in the saddle, no less!

I'd love to have this Narin figure too! That is one beautiful-looking Predator kit!

yes!

here is an ebay link to the takeya kit.

https://cgi.ebay.com/14-inch-ANCIEN...ageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m118

Man, that is cheap!!! BIN for only $65.00??? I think that's suspiciously inexpensive... makes me wonder if it might not be a recast. I could be wrong, but I've never seen anything produced by Takeya & Art Storm go for that cheap... not ever. Wonder what's up with that... :confused:

yeah, i noticed that too!!

Man, that is cheap!!! BIN for only $65.00??? I think that's suspiciously inexpensive... makes me wonder if it might not be a recast. I could be wrong, but I've never seen anything produced by Takeya & Art Storm go for that cheap... not ever. Wonder what's up with that... :confused:

I'm sure it's a recast, the seller posts these every so often, and about a year ago I saw one for $350 and this one for about the same price.

So I e-mailed Dan at PredatorStuff, and he assured me it had to be a recast.

I wish to HELL I could find an original of this model, and not a ****ing ****ty recast:

https://cgi.ebay.com/13-MACHIKO-NOK...ageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m118

yeah, i noticed that too!!

I just checked out some of their other kits, and I'm almost completely sure these are knockoffs, they just have to be for those prices! I have some of those older kits by Takeya, and not only are they hard to find unbuilt, but they almost never go for less than they cost new. The ones I saw were all in the $150-$250 range when they were released.

I don't know, some of those look awfully tempting, but I kind of have a policy about buying recast stuff. And I'll bet Takeya would just crap himself if he saw what some of his kits are going for! :monkey4

I'm sure it's a recast, the seller posts these every so often, and about a year ago I saw one for $350 and this one for about the same price.

So I e-mailed Dan at PredatorStuff, and he assured me it had to be a recast.

I wish to HELL I could find an original of this model, and not a ****ing ****ty recast:

https://cgi.ebay.com/13-MACHIKO-NOK...ageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m118

I hear that! What a great kit. Too bad it's a recast, and not very well made one, by the looks of it. One of these days an original will turn up, but not for that price, I'm afraid! :monkey2

My Predator/Horse Alien kit came in a huge color box, with all the Art Storm stickers on it, etc. Some guy was selling the one I bought and a pre-painted edition on consignment. He wanted like $480 or something for the pre-painted one, but that was more than I wanted to spend. Besides, I liked the unpainted kit, which comes with detailed instructions for an original repaint by Takeya himself (in Japanese, naturally!). I paid about $300 for it.

All the castings are super-clean polystone, and there are also some white metal parts included. The base is a transluscent yellow-orange resin and is larger than the one on ebay. It's really a gorgeous kit and I can't wait till I have time to get started on it.

Back