Your Favorite Console Ever?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mine would have to be the Super Nintendo, some of the best platformers and other genre of games ever released, just to name a few:

Donkey Kong Country Series
Super Mario World
Legend of Zelda A Link To The Past
Yoshi's Island
Super Metroid
Killer Instinct

Id have to say maybe im a nostalgic gamer but i cant really say ive had more fun with another console, whatcha reckon guys? what do you guys rate as your favorite ever console and games?

Last edited:
XBox 360.

I love the games and the Live network. It's been the most fun I have ever had on a game system.

Sega Dreamcast!!! easily my favorite system to date. Sega just made the wrong decision to not include a dvd rom into it or else we'd have a dreamcast 2 today. (still have my dreamcast and play it regularly)
my favorite games are:
Soul Caliber
Power Stone
Crazy Taxi
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Sega Bass Fishing

^^ agreed bro, i loved the Arcade love this machine got. All the Street Fighters and King Of Fighters games, awesome console for an Arcade fan

1. Xbox 360
2. Sega Dreamcast
3. Nintendo Wii
4. PSP
5. PS3
6. Nintendo DS

Gone are the days of the classic stuff, so I won't list em.

Hmm, this is a tough call. I want to say NES or SNES because they are so classic but I probably logged more hours playing PS2. On the other hand, i've always loved the Gameboy (reg, advance, SP, DS) because the portability factor is genius and it actually has/had a ton of quality games... I'm going to have to think about it some more...

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Dreamcast all the way.

Kabukiman = arcade fan 4 life

AMEN!!! the only games i really wish sega would've put on the dreamcast was the star wars trilogy arcade that was out back then. i loved playing that game...the bonus rounds were lightsaber duels!!! how did they not want to bring it out on the system???? my only hopes is that nintendo will eventually bring it out on the wii!!! how awesome would that be???

That is a tough question, as a kid I really loved the NES but as an adult the Wii has been the most fun. I guess I'm just a nintendo whore :rotfl

SNES hands down. Best games ever made. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Final Fantasy 2, Final Fantasy 3, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario Bros., F-Zero, Ghouls and Ghosts, EarthBound, the list just goes on.

1. N64
2. XBOX 360
3. WII
4. GAMECUBE
5. XBOX

Never owned a SNES but it would've been up here if I had.

1. SNES (Killer Instinct (Cinder Rulez))
2. PS1 (FFVII)
3. PS2 (Metal gear series)
4. Xbox (Halo and Thief)
5. Xbox 360 (every game I have and will get)
6. PS3 (when I get one) (All the games I want and can't get)

For me its still the old atari. I loved that thing, I played it until it died. How can you go wrong with Pong, Pitfall, Kaboom, etc... I wish that thing still worked, I would still use it. The little controllers that plug into tv just aren't the same. After that is probably 360 I play that way more then I ever played my PS2 and PS combined.

5.Dreamcast - I remember early Saturday mornings with my girl :love and her kicking my hind end in baseball.
4.PS3 - So far. Just got it but Drake's ROCKS! :rock :rock
3.SNES - Little better then Super Metroid & SF2
2. PS2 - All those good games and a lot of early adopter's first DVD player
1. 360 -What I play and have the most fun with

SNES
Chrono Trigger Was and is the greatest Game of it's day, and of all time :monkey2

Granted they ported it to the PSX, but still it originated on the SNES. It's the game that Made me realise What i wanted to be as an adult. A game designer.

Back