Where to buy HT figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rad0324

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry didnt know where to post this, but other than ebay and the Sideshow Collectibles site, what are some good websites to buy HT Predator and Aliens figures? By good I mean good customer service and websites you can trust not to rip you off.

Damage Chase!

I have my finger on the trigger to buy some HT stuff from them.

Damn you!!!! :cuss

Must resist... they take paypal.... :monkey2

cool... now if they would only make that Copperhead Dark back in stock ... :monkey1

Its too bad the 2 in 1 Supes is Sold Out. I would have bought that before I agonized over it.

Still..... That POTC stuff and First Blood Rambo are REALLY tempting.

BUY!!!! BUY!!!! BUY!!!!

Make the leap Marc!!!!!

A great place to get HT is from Toys2. Plus they always get there stuff way before Sideshow.

https://www.toys2.net/home.php

Oh yeah, I order my Predator 2 Elder from them, and they called me and told me that their post office was under a delay because of snow, and wanted to know if they could switch it to UPS Air at no additional cost, which also got my item to me faster.

I was very impressed by that, and that's why I preordered Wolf from them too.

Its too bad the 2 in 1 Supes is Sold Out. I would have bought that before I agonized over it.

Still..... That POTC stuff and First Blood Rambo are REALLY tempting.

I bought the Rambo III and Rambo in jacket myself. Some of the best figures ever made in my book. :cool:

Wow thanks for the link. They are located in markham Ontario which is great for me because I live in London Ontario. Finally a good Canadian website I can buy from.

Wow thanks for the link. They are located in markham Ontario which is great for me because I live in London Ontario. Finally a good Canadian website I can buy from.

Eric at Toys2.net is simply AWESOME! I will never buy from anyone else, believe me!!! Hey Rad0324 do you visit rockyfigs.com?

Eric at Toys2.net is simply AWESOME! I will never buy from anyone else, believe me!!! Hey Rad0324 do you visit rockyfigs.com?

Yeah I used to. I sold off my Rocky Figs now Im interested in the HT Predator figures.

Don't forget you also have Alter Ego, Darkshadow Collectibles and Fireside Collectibles which are all great dealers.

But if you're in Canada Toys2 is probably the way to go, and even in the States their prices are very good and the shipping is not that much more.

Between Sideshow & Toys2 you can't really go wrong... I like buying from SSC because of the rewards points, plus shipping from them is cheaper than Toys2 for me, I'm in Australia!

But Hot Toys are sold everywhere now, I think the title of this thread should actually be; "Where not to buy Hot Toys from?":lol

Between Sideshow & Toys2 you can't really go wrong...

But Hot Toys are sold everywhere now, I think the title of this thread should actually be; "Where not to buy Hot Toys from?":lol

From what I can tell neither DSC nor The Godfather sell them.

I wish they did some of the larger stuff though out of the EU warehouse, this shipping from the states etc adds quite alot onto the bill.

Back